The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 10-11-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
tora123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Anyone knows when Zoya will return?
Old 10-11-2020, 02:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
The same can be said about any other girl, be it ML ot KTV girls, or FLs, or WLs in gl. Hell, even non working girls who are experienced know how to do this. They can recognize who they want to give selective gfe too.

Thats why i always say - give them a reason to give you gfe. Sure money talks. But I know also works is being polite, respectful, cleaned and well groomed. You'll be in the preferred list for sure. Some make fun of me doing this, but it has worked for me always every single time. So their jokes are absolutely irrelevant.
Yup, completely agreed with you bro. Your next visit could be a nice surprise.
Old 10-11-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 6
friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Reading some of the posts here, I think I have a lot to learn. I don't care for gfe but I do want my sessions to be fun and steamy. But a bit hard for me cos i'm quite shy and awkward (the first ML i went to ask me to 放松 lol).

Think the general takeaway from some earlier posts is as long as i'm respectful, the ladies will reciprocate. Think i'll try to loosen up and get to know the lady a bit more the next time I manage to get an appointment. Heck I might try to skip the massage next time.
Old 10-11-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by friedchickennub View Post
Heck I might try to skip the massage next time.
Welcome to the "straightaway lie face up" club. You should use this as an opportunity to get to know her better
Old 10-11-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

friedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfriedchickennub deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Welcome to the "straightaway lie face up" club. You should use this as an opportunity to get to know her better
Haha yeah it's from your posts and johndick's posts that I realise I'll probably have a better time if I just try this. I'd rather cuddle than have a half assed massage. Problem is i'm not much of a talker but eh, i'll just try lah.
Old 10-11-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Haha yeah it's from your posts and johndick's posts that I realise I'll probably have a better time if I just try this. I'd rather cuddle than have a half assed massage. Problem is i'm not much of a talker but eh, i'll just try lah.
In terms of conversation, it'll definitely help if you visited China before. But no worries if no, can still talk about life in Singapore for her and hopefully things flow from there.
Old 10-11-2020, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
In terms of conversation, it'll definitely help if you visited China before. But no worries if no, can still talk about life in Singapore for her and hopefully things flow from there.
Hahaha i've been to Beijing before but that when I was in secondary school over a decade ago when I was still clueless lolol.
Old 10-11-2020, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3664 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sit up on the bed and pat the spot next to you. She will know what to do.
Old 10-11-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Sit up on the bed and pat the spot next to you. She will know what to do.
Oh, thanks for the suggestion. Next time try this.
Old 10-11-2020, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Oh, thanks for the suggestion. Next time try this.
Just need practice/getting experience.

First few times doing this, you might feel a little weird.
Old 10-11-2020, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just need practice/getting experience.

First few times doing this, you might feel a little weird.
Hahaha thanks. Tbh i still feel weird just visiting ML let alone lying face up immediately. i havent been in the hobby very long at all.

EDIT: actually wanted to ask a noob qns cos i'm planning my next appointment. My last one was enjoyable and I was there for a full hour but i would like 2 shots actually. Just wondering if i ask for a 90 minute sesh will the lady be more receptive to such a request and should I make clear my expectations over text or when i'm in the room? Cheers.

Last edited by friedchickennub; 10-11-2020 at 04:16 PM. Reason: .
Old 10-11-2020, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
rt319 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hahaha thanks. Tbh i still feel weird just visiting ML let alone lying face up immediately. i havent been in the hobby very long at all.
Agree with bro Franco, most of us felt weird at the start, but with several visits will come experience and a certain level of familiarity with SOPs.
Welcome to the club, long may you enjoy
Old 10-11-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 798 / Power: 8
okcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to beholdokcieMon is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

EDIT: actually wanted to ask a noob qns cos i'm planning my next appointment. My last one was enjoyable and I was there for a full hour but i would like 2 shots actually. Just wondering if i ask for a 90 minute sesh will the lady be more receptive to such a request and should I make clear my expectations over text or when i'm in the room? Cheers.
Don't worry too much, you will get used to it. You are feeling weird cos in polite society and in normal social situation, you are conditioned to hide away any exposed genitals from girls. But now in the presence of ML, can just freely expose the dick, lie face up, I mean who cares cos they are supposed to service our dicks right? They have seen and handled so many dicks and there is nothing to be shy about.

As for your question, I feel that should just go ahead book the 90min and also state that you want 2 shots before session start. SOP for 90min is usually 1st shot then massage, then last 15 to 20 min the 2nd shot. A good ML will be able to time it nicely if you stated clearly your intentions for 2 shots.
Old 10-11-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by okcieMon View Post
Don't worry too much, you will get used to it. You are feeling weird cos in polite society and in normal social situation, you are conditioned to hide away any exposed genitals from girls. But now in the presence of ML, can just freely expose the dick, lie face up, I mean who cares cos they are supposed to service our dicks right? They have seen and handled so many dicks and there is nothing to be shy about.

As for your question, I feel that should just go ahead book the 90min and also state that you want 2 shots before session start. SOP for 90min is usually 1st shot then massage, then last 15 to 20 min the 2nd shot. A good ML will be able to time it nicely if you stated clearly your intentions for 2 shots.
Thanks! How to say in chinese though. 要出两次?? HAHAHHA
Old 10-11-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Lmao yeah, i actually managed to get an appointment with her on Saturday after a personal friend with existing phone number record put in a good word for me. My first two sessions were with other ladies in August and while I had a good time then, i thought it was quite boring and didn't bother going trying other ladies until now. Finally found someone that I would like to see regularly but now find out she's leaving at the end of the month, bad timing sial.

Hoping I can get an appointment with her again the next couple of weekends
gems leaving ,not going come back work?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1