The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-06-2021, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thought I'd post about the newest bbbj-cim princess, Molly, who blew me away.
Thanks for sharing bro! I wouldn’t check out HC section otherwise. Cheers
Old 17-06-2021, 02:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 694 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3968 / Power: 13
madmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond reputemadmax8888 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Thought I'd post about the newest bbbj-cim princess, Molly, who blew me away. For those who prefer heavier flavoured MLs, like I do, .....

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=823927

Thanks for sharing as I wouldnt have known she is on the other thread.
Old 17-06-2021, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
heelturn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/strawberry-massage/

But currently probably won't rtm as i dislike the place itself, and yes the infamous towels issue still present. And overall still enjoy the current queen of syt more, by a whisker
Why you dislike the place? Just asking about the location, is it walking distance from MRT?
Old 17-06-2021, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Thanks for sharing bro! I wouldn’t check out HC section otherwise. Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax8888 View Post
Thanks for sharing as I wouldnt have known she is on the other thread.
That's what I figured too. I have never done this before. But her sensual service quality is "way above the norm", I thought some you who share my passion for that particular skill set would like to know too.
Old 17-06-2021, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
JerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-bai-he/

Looks: 7.5/10 (late 20 to early 30?)
body: 7.5/10 (C-ish, nice to grab and hold)
Massage: 6.5/10 (not piano type, but she can be very distracted by phone. at times i think she's massaging me with one hand and looking at phone with the other)
Sensual: 8/10 (while massaging is sub-par, she puts in effort during the sensual session. she lied on my while stroking the shaft slowly, then proceed with BBBJ. Not too forceful, and also not just lip service)
Overall: 7.5 (worth a try, she has a very infectious laughter and sweet look)

Unfortunately she seems to be RTC today, based on the wechat moments she posted.

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-fei-fei/
Looks: 5/10 (contrary to the reviews on SLG, no she looks totally different.)
body: 6/10 (i'd admit she has huge boobs. damn huge. but she is also quite big in size.)
Massage: 5/10 (super piano type)
Sensual: 6/10 (sensual was quite jialat IMHO. one hand guarding her boobs the other stroking...i couldn't get any nice feel at all)
Overall: 6 (not going back, unfortuately)

Last edited by Javabeans; 17-06-2021 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Removed location
Old 17-06-2021, 10:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
JerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to beholdJerkOff is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer101 View Post
Real boobs?

Any security or safe entry needed?
sorry bro for late reply. no need safeentry, is apartment with autogate
Old 17-06-2021, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
WestieBesties deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahlaoeh13 View Post
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/strawberry-massage/

As one bro very accurately pointed out, really 青春无敌..
Feel that she has the attributes to actually knock off the current queen of syt and claim it as her own. But some things are just off here and there. Maybe needs more training by the bros here. She's young, really refreshing and quite spontaneous, can be really fun to be with if there is good chemistry. I do find her quite pretty. But currently probably won't rtm as i dislike the place itself, and yes the infamous towels issue still present. And overall still enjoy the current queen of syt more, by a whisker
HI BRO! Anyone knows who is this mysterious queen to SYT??? I wanna try strawberry but this strawberry don't wanna reply my message. LOL so im looking for other syts that are fun.
Old 17-06-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2166 / Power: 14
bluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond reputebluewater has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatuncle View Post
https://sglonelyguy-3.com/massage-jessica/

FR for Jessica.

Looks : 6.5 MILF
Massage : 8.5 For bros who love massage. She is trained.
Service : 8 served water & help to dry after my shower. Not time watcher. Never tpuch phone eventhough can hear ppl messaging her.
Hygiene : 8 clean toilet and place is nice. Offer mouth wash after our deed.
Location : 8.5 next to MRT and bus stop. For bros who drive can park next to HDB.
But take note, her blk is next to the shopping centre not the main one. I went round and round..haha.

RTM : for $100 it is a steal. Same price as spa. Not to mentioned FN & allows painting too. Only problem is that she is too tall for me.
FN is what ?
Old 17-06-2021, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 0
WestieBesties deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluewater View Post
FN is what ?
I would believe its Full Nude? HAHA
Old 17-06-2021, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 16
noobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samsternoobcomer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lorong8 View Post
I was offered FJ with no extra charge by a ML in the past after I have become her regular.

Too bad I didn't take it. now i regret.
sorry for quoting old message, was just browsing thru after long time

bro message also made me remember mine

few years ago i will always just visit each ML once (so that dont get too attached). there was once a ML who after the session said she enjoyed talking with me and said outright lets have sex the next time you visit.

but like i said i dont revisit ML, and just took her words as trying to make me visit again. only when she left the shore, then start to think should have just done it. till date she is the one and only ML that asked me for sex. really regret and keep thinking how the sessions will turn out if i just revisit
Old 17-06-2021, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Blue90 is Cool - loads of Potential

FR for Emil

I visited Emli a few days ago. So far she have has a few positive MR recently. I want to share my personal experience.

Meeting her and booking her is not easy, as she only arrange less than 5 per day. And always leave a 20-30 mins gap for the next one. For her to rest abit and get ready for the next customer. Which I respect her. Some of the MLs book one after another and sometimes will meet bros. Which have a awkward eye contact. I am quite lucky to book for the first few days.

For those bros wouldn’t have been getting reply I believe she is still getting use to it. As she’s still green in this line but her attitude still stay positive..

Location is convenient. For those car drivers or foot soldiers. Walking to there it take me around 5 mins from MRT station.

When I first saw her, there was no surprise - she looks exactly like in the videos. In term of the angelic face and nice soft boobs and the buttocks look exact the same. I would say like to car show model figure which is very similar. I could stare at her face and eyes and in the whole session. It wont get bored. And her smile just melt my hearts. Overall very good figure. And compare her age I believe late 20s, early 30s. I sat at the sofa first and she asked me want to have water to warm up first. After a short chat I am able to strike a good conversation with her. She’s very friendly and hardworking lady.

Everything have good flow so far. We started our massage. And her massage I would rate her 8/10. As she have been press the right point and good strength. She will also ask is the strength good enough? But there will be room for improvement: hopefully the next time I visit she have been better. After a good 20-30 mins of massage.. she will start to lick around all my body, she’s quite good on this. Boobs wise is 34B. Soft and nice. Natural. And 1 very good thing about her is she didn’t use any phone usage. She told me that customer pay for the services should get 100% service satisfaction. Pretty impressed when I heard this. After that she will slowly stroke my manhood and lick my nipple my shot just release within secs.. Slow and skillfully.

I enjoyed the service with her. And will definitely return RTM.

Give her 120+tips.
Old 17-06-2021, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/sha-sha-massage/

Visited Sha Sha

Looks : Late 20s , 7/10 with mistress kind of feel. milf
Massage : 8 , really make effort and good service
Sensual : 9 , not commercial at all … deep throat as well without any teeth and slow sensual

Live alone and good hygiene .
Old 17-06-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1350 / Power: 10
wahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud ofwahlaoeh13 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by heelturn View Post
Why you dislike the place? Just asking about the location, is it walking distance from MRT?
Not just the location, its the place itself.. Can pm if u want but most pple prob couldn't care less abt the place i guess. I don't like to be confined to a room and I didnt feel like going any part of her place

Sorry abt queen of syt comment.. Pls ignore =D
Everyone has ur fave syt la.. Quite some reviews abt ml in this category alr everyone can go find ur fave, but if syt is ur thing strawberry really quite up there
Old 17-06-2021, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 7
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute

FR: sglonely AA

Looks: 8.5/10
Like late 20s.
Tall and slim and flat tummy. But the flesh all soft soft one, like never exercise. Hahaha. She heng body still nice and slim because young lah.
Abalone is shaved and can play.
Very friendly and nice lady.

No complaints.
One of those top few who value for $$
Old 17-06-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 74 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 4
Onsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud ofOnsjohn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
FR: sglonely AA

Looks: 8.5/10
Like late 20s.
Tall and slim and flat tummy. But the flesh all soft soft one, like never exercise. Hahaha. She heng body still nice and slim because young lah.
Abalone is shaved and can play.
Very friendly and nice lady.

No complaints.
One of those top few who value for $$
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onsjohn View Post
Looked for An An today. Don't forget to upz me after reading the review.

https://sglonelyguy-3.com/an-an-massage/

Honestly, her service was so good that it felt like she was paid a good premium to do that. The 10 bucks additional to the usual market rate of 110 is the best thing you can ever spend on, in your life. SPEND IT!

Will certainly return to her for solid revitalising sensual. RAWRRR.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgflyman View Post
As luck would have it, managed to book AA for a session today.

Overall: it’s a 8/10 for me. It was not crazily sensual, but I think I do prefer this more, where I feel like she’s treating me like a boyfriend/husband who’s had a long day at work. ....Will RTM for sure.
Consolidating some of the recent reviews for An An!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1