The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2010, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
screwinmachine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation "Dilemma" Girl/boy, sister/brother and already wife/husband pls ....... Help ..

I am married man with two kid, all this while, I am always be a good man and stop fooling around out there like the old day. However, the keen is in my blood, especially this few month, I am desperately eager to go out and find a fantasy (Paid and go of course) ..... The same time, I know Iam gonna feel guilty, even if she never gonna be able to find that out ... That's why I am always thought of the gorgeous with my hand in the bath room. Now, the problem is: I am try hard to pull myself back from the world of lust !!! But the Evil inside me is persuading me to go forward !! What if I lost and go forward ? I may ruin my marriage myself !!! I love my OC so much, at the same time, I am also desperately attract by the other potential fantasy (A willing Mistress) !!! Help ............. and much appreciated ..
Old 18-02-2010, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 15
mysuperlongahem is a splendid one to beholdmysuperlongahem is a splendid one to beholdmysuperlongahem is a splendid one to beholdmysuperlongahem is a splendid one to beholdmysuperlongahem is a splendid one to beholdmysuperlongahem is a splendid one to behold
Re: "Dilemma" Girl/boy, sister/brother and already wife/husband pls ....... Help ..

Hmm, if you feel guilty then don't do it at all lor. What's the point of being shiok for one session but guilty for one lifetime?
Old 18-02-2010, 08:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
darksiders deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: "Dilemma" Girl/boy, sister/brother and already wife/husband pls ....... Help ..

A word of advice, once you start its addictive and will be difficult to stop.
But sometimes, its neccesary due to sex drive mismatch between hubby/wife.

I'm not saying its right to eat outside, you have to make the final call.

Lastly, always wear protection and stay safe !
Old 18-02-2010, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
couple is Cool - loads of Potential

want to fuck then dun think too much but if wan to think then dun anyhow fuck.
Old 18-02-2010, 10:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
harrier deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just go out there and enjoy yourself. There are so many other things to worry about
Old 18-02-2010, 10:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Kacau Man deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have you been surfing or watching too much fucking clips or pictures? You mind is running wild because you keep thinking. Get yourself occupy and you won't have time to think of spraying around. Mind over body and not body over mind.
Old 18-02-2010, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
Savanna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you stray away... It might cos you Retributions Later!!!
Old 19-02-2010, 12:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3633 / Power: 18
ch18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond reputech18 has a reputation beyond repute

Go... Go... Go...
Old 19-02-2010, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
mldue is Cool - loads of Potential

don't do the crime if you can't do the time.
Old 19-02-2010, 03:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 16
HotSpot881 is one of the Best!HotSpot881 is one of the Best!HotSpot881 is one of the Best!HotSpot881 is one of the Best!

U are already into it since you are a member here, and u have gain yourself a title of SAMSTER(M) for loyalty to this forum. WHY ?

Your mind is already full of evil thought every time u login to see some updates. U have been trying to restraint yourself from doing it only, and this may not be too healthy.. JUST DO IT!

so long u dont fall in real love with any gal its just a transaction, it release your tension of having daily wondering /thinking and asking yourself same question.

'm sure if a FL approach u , u will do it, because u are just waiting only, hoping u r not the one making the first move.

Hope i'm wrong
Old 19-02-2010, 03:03 AM
Samster

toitoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotSpot881 View Post
U are already into it since you are a member here, and u have gain yourself a title of SAMSTER(M) for loyalty to this forum. WHY ?

Your mind is already full of evil thought every time u login to see some updates. U have been trying to restraint yourself from doing it only, and this may not be too healthy.. JUST DO IT!

so long u dont fall in real love with any gal its just a transaction, it release your tension of having daily wondering /thinking and asking yourself same question.

'm sure if a FL approach u , u will do it, because u are just waiting only, hoping u r not the one making the first move.

Hope i'm wrong
i agree with wat he said , engage a fl or go geylang ( which i dun like cause no feeling ) . release the stress or pressure that is in you . we are guy and we have need . if you feel guilty , create a personal blog and write everything in the blog . make sure only u have the access to the blog , another way to release your guilt .
Old 19-02-2010, 10:50 AM
Samster

timeagle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do not get justification from guys here so that you can cheat on your wife. If you're going to do it, its your decision and we are not going to judge. But dont use us to make excuses for you.
Old 19-02-2010, 11:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1888 / Power: 20
Joris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant futureJoris has a brilliant future

Dun stray bad and regret it later.
Old 19-02-2010, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 15
zerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of lightzerofighter is a glorious beacon of light

I am a married man myself with 2 kids too. I too have struggles with this tempatation to eat outside too. but the fear of Hiv always stopped me. i dun want to end up spreading virus to my wife. Secondly i dun think i can pay for the consequences if my wife ever find out that i strayed outside. One word of advice, dun ever allow yrself to be caught in situtations when u can be tempted.. cos there wun be much escape for us then. Think of the consequences, can we bear the price? we r nt alone now. we r married men with 2 kids le.
Old 19-02-2010, 11:56 AM
Samster

Darkraider deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If you stray, chances are you will get STD or AIDS and may even pass it on to your beloved wife.

You may hurt your wife both emotionally and physically. Is that the kind of love you want to give her?

I believe there are lots of vids out here to help you relieve your urges. Think of your wife and kids before you decide whether it is worth it to make them suffer for that few seconds of orgasm with a pros void of feelings and have make out with so many guys. Who can confirm she is not infected? Condoms are not 100% fail safe.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1