The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-08-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
How much fishtank WL earns?

Just curious, how much they earn per fuck? Lets say the rate is $60, how much they take back ah?
And also just curious, why these WL prefers to work as prostiutes earning this little money when they can earn more maybe as FL, massages, TD or ktvs?
Old 14-08-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: How much fishtank WL earns?

usually it's 50-50. sometimes can be 70 to WL and 30 to OKT(s).

as for why work in GL, it's probably less stressful work and work hours here.
Old 14-08-2022, 07:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 16
benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!benjm85 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post

Icic. I thought these girls work this line is largely due to money…? They would want to earn as much as possible before they gets old..
Old 14-08-2022, 08:41 PM
Samster

p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Icic. I thought these girls work this line is largely due to money…? They would want to earn as much as possible before they gets old..
you also got to see where they come from and how much they earn in GL compared to what they were doing before.

i just finished a session with a Viet Bu. she say down here easier to make money. she was a coffeeshop zhabor back in Hanoi.

anw, i've been told some girls can earn average 4-5k a month in their 2 years here. go back Thailand can set up their own small business and lead a comfortable, good enough life.
Old 14-08-2022, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: How much fishtank WL earns?

wow scary sia

IRAS wanna start taxing Legal Whores now

TS aka Tax Officer
Old 15-08-2022, 12:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
bitebitten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

that alot sia
Old 16-08-2022, 12:57 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
madaoh65 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Once a china wl I know very well counted her earnings for the month in front of me and it amounts to more than 7k. That's like double my salary back then.
Old 16-08-2022, 05:17 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 459 / Power: 4
soonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of lightsoonbeng is a glorious beacon of light

Those licensed Geylang WLs have to pay their OKTs for food and lodging. What about their weekly medical check-ups? Do those WLs pay their own right? How come we don't see them get into MPVs and being driven to the CDC, S'pore, each week?
Old 16-08-2022, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soonbeng View Post
Those licensed Geylang WLs have to pay their OKTs for food and lodging. What about their weekly medical check-ups? Do those WLs pay their own right? How come we don't see them get into MPVs and being driven to the CDC, S'pore, each week?
i asked a Viet bu I patronized this weekend. she say she pay for that.
Old 16-08-2022, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by madaoh65 View Post
Once a china wl I know very well counted her earnings for the month in front of me and it amounts to more than 7k. That's like double my salary back then.
yeah very possible.
Old 17-08-2022, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1104 / Power: 18
baogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud ofbaogege has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by p u r e View Post

The mathematic is simple. I quote what the bro earlier mention...

50-50 or 70-30, base on per session $60, we are saying $30 to $42, we take a median value say $35.

Currently the gal is serving at 25min so an hour can take average 2 customer. Not all customer full 25min I norm came in 15min (sad)... So hourly can earn $70/hr

The hours open time is 12pm to 12am (12hr).. Lets say the WL take 2hr break.. So working at 10hr/day. Pay is $700/day.

Now per month she has her period of 5days in average, so for an average 30day month, the WL work 25 day. So not her pay amounted to $17500/mth. That is assuming her share is $35 per customer. If 50-50 ($30/customer) she will earn $15k/mth, on upper tier if she can take 70-30 ($40/ customer) she will earn $20k/mth.

Discounting my assumption is over, let's discount by 20%, the WL pay might be between $12k to $16k.

They earn more than many of us..

If work in KTV, before Covid I pay $50 tip for per session of 4hr, say for evening session, how many butterfly the Vietbu can fly, maybe max 4?? She can take $200 for 4hr. If she do extra... Can they fetch the above amount?

If agree with me can up my points....
Old 17-08-2022, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
3pking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by madaoh65 View Post
7k consider very less liao.. my friend told me, they probably more than 10k a month, that is why they work for 2 years then go back open own business.
Old 17-08-2022, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjm85 View Post
Just curious, how much they earn per fuck? Lets say the rate is $60, how much they take back ah?
And also just curious, why these WL prefers to work as prostiutes earning this little money when they can earn more maybe as FL, massages, TD or ktvs?
Yeah im also interested to know too, why geylang comparing to others?
Some spas or homebased angpai's can earn up to 5digits or close to 5digit
Ktv need not say, can anyhow quote customers up to individual / chemistry
Old 17-08-2022, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 15
basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3pking View Post
7k consider very less liao.. my friend told me, they probably more than 10k a month, that is why they work for 2 years then go back open own business.
The world is unfair isn't it.
Be FL is easy money.
Old 17-08-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 3
bbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbbwlover99 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baogege View Post
The mathematic is simple. I quote what the bro earlier mention...

50-50 or 70-30, base on per session $60, we are saying $30 to $42, we take a median value say $35.

Currently the gal is serving at 25min so an hour can take average 2 customer. Not all customer full 25min I norm came in 15min (sad)... So hourly can earn $70/hr

The hours open time is 12pm to 12am (12hr).. Lets say the WL take 2hr break.. So working at 10hr/day. Pay is $700/day.

Now per month she has her period of 5days in average, so for an average 30day month, the WL work 25 day. So not her pay amounted to $17500/mth. That is assuming her share is $35 per customer. If 50-50 ($30/customer) she will earn $15k/mth, on upper tier if she can take 70-30 ($40/ customer) she will earn $20k/mth.

Discounting my assumption is over, let's discount by 20%, the WL pay might be between $12k to $16k.

They earn more than many of us..

If work in KTV, before Covid I pay $50 tip for per session of 4hr, say for evening session, how many butterfly the Vietbu can fly, maybe max 4?? She can take $200 for 4hr. If she do extra... Can they fetch the above amount?

If agree with me can up my points....
up'ed you for the calculation effort.

i definitely agree that they earn more than many of us here and it is actually far more than your calculation suggests because we have yet to factor in all the tips and gifts (can be expensive gifts like iphone, jewellery or stacks of cash even) from chiongsters
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1