The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 08-04-2022, 02:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
yungsern87 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Feasting on my Ex-Colleague

Rewrite Version (Since this is my own thread, I think I had to write a much more proper story to fit everyone's expectations)

I moved to the UK about ten years ago. As you can see from my username, I was born in the year of 87's, which means I was in my 25 when I went to work and drank what we call Western's Water.

Not everything was fine when I got there. The working culture was different from Malaysia (where I was born and lived throughout my life), and the food was awful. Was it not because of the fantastic exchange rate that kept me here, I would have regretted coming a long time ago.

So, I was employed in this product purchasing company as one of the product purchasers. My responsibility consists of buying profitable stuff, from packet seaweeds to chips full of air that you have to spend 3 to 5 pounds per pack. Yeah, that's my job.

And here in this office, I get to know Ling.

Just like me, she works as a purchaser for the company. I am more to food, while she's more to utensils, equipment, etc. She's come to the UK six months earlier than I was and was with the company until I left.

During my employment, I had a few occasional stumbles across her. Still, back then, she was neither attractive nor catching my attention. My interest was more towards the blondies here. The buffet is open 24/7, all year round.

But as I mentioned before, Western culture is hard to understand, and its pattern is over the board. There's plenty of trouble before you could even get laid, from buying the rounds to skipping from paying. As I couldn't bring myself to like them, I chose to leave instead of adapting.

Long story short, I left the company after not paying too much attention to Ling as a colleague for more than 18 months.

About Ling, she was someone that hardly caught your attention. You could easily set her aside from her mediocre brunette hair color to her ponytail + fringe hairstyle if she's standing along with two or three other girls. Her clothing sense is either black or white, with a tinge of floral patterns. Hell, all of them were from the nearby ZARA outlet, where you can buy them in bulk if you're willing to overlook the quality.

I knew that she was about 5 years older than I was. From all the gossip, she's a divorcee. Her daughter was supposed to follow her but lived with her Ex-Husband for an unknown reason. Perhaps she's here in the UK is one reason the daughter follows the father and not her.

In the eighteen freaking months of knowing her, I've never seen her in anything revealing her cleavage. Since the weather in the UK is always windy, chilly, and rainy, it was a collection of weather that made women dress like a Bak-Chang. Or else, how could I miss a gem like Ling? (Big boobies are one of the reasons I hunt the girls, and god damn, Ling's asset is like two bungalows swinging by me when I finally see it)

On a coincidence, I've met her again while we were coming out of our respective Karaoke rooms. I was surprised to see her, but not as surprised as you would think because there's nothing to see. No revealing clothes, nor anything else.

As we both were trying to escape the room from getting forced to toast, we sat in the open seating area and caught up with one another. (Due to the boredom and meaningless UK lifestyle, Karaoke was the only entertainment for working people like us, unless you enjoy going to FL and spending all your hard-earned money)

It was a dull catching-up session. Instead of calling it a catch-up, it was a rant about work, from talking about our lousy supervisors to the environment, terrible pay, etc. In fact, I didn't even notice I was being selfish by taking over all the talking opportunities from Ling.

In the meantime, all she did was keep quiet and listen to me while sipping on the beer we ordered. For once, I found out that one doesn't need to dress like those cold-resistant whores you can see along the road in cold UK weather to be understanding.

When it was her turn, I felt enlightened. My words were a complaint, while it was a lament for Ling.

She shared with me how her lifestyle is bothering her and how it goes with her family. Her concern was different from mine, and I was like a kid before her for a moment. There's a hint of peace behind her tone, even if she's feeling erratic from talking about unhappy matters.

Soon, both of us were dragged back to our respective rooms, and it was midnight by the time I left the room again. I knew that I would likely miss Ling this time. I knew her, but I got no idea of her contact number. But fate was there when I noticed she was still waiting for her ride at the restaurant's entrance.

With a hint of playfulness, I approached Ling again and asked if she was interested in crashing at my place for some drink and chitchat. But her answer was firm. She replies that she prefers it at hers instead. Foolish me; I thought I was rejected and went to tap for my own ride instead.

Ling soon asked me to join her ride after her car came. I had no idea what was in my mind, but I'm sure I am thinking about how to TCSS with her until I can get her to undress. (All the while, I never see her as a sexually attractive person since she's always wrapped up, closed, and ponytail with a spec)

Our ride was quiet. We didn't even hold our hands or do anything else. When we finally got out of the ride, we walked a little and went into a six flat building. As it was pretty late, Ling's housemate was already fast asleep.

Unsure of what was in my mind, I was tiptoeing into her house with my shoes in hand. For the first time, she knocked on my forehead and said...

"Why are you being sneaky? We're both adults. You don't have to do things like this. Just treat it as your own home, and there's nothing much to worry about."

That was what I was told before I grabbed my guts and walked confidently behind her. Her room was the bigger room, and it was pretty spacious. I noticed a few dresses on her cloth hanger but never went into detail over it.

Then, I was given a towel to shower in the outside bathroom while she used her en-suite one. Used what was available in the bathroom and made myself fresh and pleasant before I returned bravely to her room. I was about to knock on the door, but she had it left ajar. Perhaps, it was on purpose to make less noise as I got into her room.

She was already on the bed by then.

I thought I would likely get to sleep on the floor, but she openly invited me into sharing a bed with her, to my surprise. My face was facing her as I thought we had something else to catch up on. Not willing to let go of the opportunity, I gently get on the bed.

But then, my attention immediately stops at where her cleavage is. I had no idea Ling could have such big (albeit saggy) boobs, to my surprise. My brain even thought twice before I thoroughly scanned her underboobs hiding between her sleeping gown, which is quite revealing in the middle.

As I was pretty young, my face showed it all. Maybe because Ling could feel the hint of immaturity from me, it caused Ling to laugh when my eyes were firmly focused on her breast.

My inexperience told me that this could likely be a D cup breast.

Like there's nothing much to be hidden between us, Ling openly asked if I was thinking about something. Her question made me somewhat short-circuited as I answered her with a yes. I forget how I looked back then, but I'm sure that my dick was rock hard while looking at her breast, with the hint of raisins popping up on my left and right.

I remember that she asked me what I would like to do first. And as all brothers here would, my hand went straight to touch one side of her breast to test the water, only after ensuring that the meat was proved that I use both my hands on hers.

It was a crazy night. For the first time in my life, I fondled a pair of breasts, which made me lose all reasoning. And during the time I feast like a hungry wolf, my dick was even more ravenous.
Old 08-04-2022, 04:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 845 / Power: 11
JasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to beholdJasonPhang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Feasting on my Ex-Colleague

Good. Please continue
Old 08-04-2022, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6224 / Power: 20
Bigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond reputeBigbluebird has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you for starting your story, keep it going

Tiko with class and respect for personal boundaries, also learn to accept NO for an answer without explanation
Old 08-04-2022, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all

nice write up. will be camping here!
Old 08-04-2022, 02:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 270 / Power: 17
MillerV is one of the Best!MillerV is one of the Best!MillerV is one of the Best!

great new start!
Old 08-04-2022, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
zdwin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more
Old 09-04-2022, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1975 / Power: 20
fwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant futurefwchong has a brilliant future

add 18 pts to your reputation for a well written FR that is easy to read
Old 09-04-2022, 05:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
LeePhat is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Nice story camping for more
Old 09-04-2022, 05:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 5
awoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice start TS, please continue
Old 09-04-2022, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4459 / Power: 14
Banaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond reputeBanaber has a reputation beyond repute

looking forward to the monster in Ling~
Old 09-04-2022, 09:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 7
earlkarl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here
Old 10-04-2022, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1050 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15342 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banaber View Post
looking forward to the monster in Ling~
WOO UPZ
Old 10-04-2022, 04:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

I love to fondle especially a pair of big breasts too, cheers!
Old 13-08-2022, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

It's been a while bro TS . Looking forward to the next updates, . cheers ..........

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 14-08-2022, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 225 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 15
entering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud ofentering has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungsern87 View Post
It was a crazy night. For the first time in my life, I fondled a pair of breasts, which made me lose all reasoning. And during the time I feast like a hungry wolf, my dick was even more ravenous.
Funny and refreshing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1