The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random Collection of Stories About My Slave

interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep the updates coming.
Old 06-08-2020, 05:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
DeadlyWiper deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story, thanx TS
Old 07-08-2020, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 11
qazxcvbnmlp1029 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqazxcvbnmlp1029 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

------------------
Cup Noodles Pt6
------------------

C: Please punish my pussy, master.

No further encouragement needed. I pressed my rock solid 2IC on to her pussy and pressed the head in. Having prepped her before, i know she would be ready for my dick. So, i went right in, no hesitation, full length all the way in. She moaned a loud pleasurable moan and squirmed and grinded me a little. It was sublime. She was wet as she gets really wet and just came, and she is tight, i was wondering why does it feel so damn good.

Then realisation and delayed hesitation hit me. Was this her first time? Was she ok with me going in raw? I just went in without thinking, 2IC leading all the way. As if sensing my hesitation, she said.

C: Dont stop, master. Use my pussy to cum.

At least she seems ok to carry on. Slave or not, i should have been more considerate. I apologised to her later but she was ok with it, more on this later.

I leaned over her, one hand holding pulling her hair back, the other hand grabbing her boobs and whispered to her.

Me: i will definitely use you to cum, a lot, from here on out.

I started with long slow thrusts. I wanna say it was because i am skilled in the art of fucking a girl, but really it's because every movement was intense in pleasure. I was already incredibly turned on from the situation, and i was going in raw and she felt so wet and tight. When i pull on her hair and squeeze her boobs, i can feel her clenching a bit. It is unbelievably good. Now that i think about it, it is probably my first few raw experience.

Needless to say, i didnt last long. I even cheated by pulling out for awhile. But even slapping her butt with my dick was a turn on. In the end, i decided that a good dicking will have to come another day, i reached under her and rubbed her clit while i am inside her.

C: AH NO AHH STOP I AM GONNA CUM AGAIN MASTER I AM CUMMING.

Well, she isnt lying her pussy is gripping me hard. I picked up her panty and stuffed it into her mouth, just because i can. I pressed onto her clit while i thrusted towards the finish line.

C: MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM HMMMM MMMFF

She finished just before i did, and i immediately pulled out before i cummed. Having made the mistakes before, i didnt want to cum in her without checking with her also. So i went to her front and dumped my load all over her O face. When her orgasm subsided, i took out her panty from her mouth. She reached up with her mouth and started sucking the remaining cum out from my dick, making sure nothing is left and swallowed everything. I wiped her face with my finger and fed her the rest, which she also licked up cleanly and swallowed.

Frankly at this point, i am not satisfied yet. I still wanted to enjoy her more. But with a bit of the libido gone, i can think clearer. She's been in that position for awhile, it must be uncomfortable by now. And the longer we spend outside like that, the more risky. Besides, she has a single hall, why do it here?

I untied her, pulled her dress to cover her top and bottom and just held her while she leaned on me a bit, letting her rest from the position she has been in and also from cumming and getting fucked.

Me: you did good, my slave.

C: thank you, master.

I kissed her lightly in the hair and she snuggled a little closer.

Me: well, noodles are mushed anyway. still hungry?

C: for your cock.

Me: What a naughty slave. Let's at least get to your room.

C: Yes, master.

We put up the completed board (we checked for stains) and packed up and walked back to her hall, and she went all the way without her bra and panty. Just her tube dress. Cant really make out anything because of the elastic band around the boobs, but knowing that it is naked and remembering how it looks, seeing her more normally as a student but also knowing she is naked under that dress, it is damn sexy. I walked all the way with a hard on.

C: Does master need help with that?

-------------------
Cup Noodles END
-------------------
Old 07-08-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
LoyalSalute deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really fabulous story here.
Old 08-08-2020, 06:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

great to see your sharing TS, do continue updating this story.
Old 08-08-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5007 / Power: 10
KTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond reputeKTVbuddy has a reputation beyond repute

setting up my tent here for more of this nice story.
Old 08-08-2020, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Syellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story TS, camping for more
Old 10-08-2020, 08:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

enjoyed reading your story, look forward to more updates.
Old 11-08-2020, 04:55 PM
Samster

qazxcvbnmlp1029 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqazxcvbnmlp1029 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I hope this ends in lesser parts. Target is 3.

I titled it differently, but this actually continues from Cup Noodles.

--------------
Soapland Pt1
--------------

The walk back to her hall was not that far but lots of stairs up and down along the way. Despite the cool night air i was still warm and sticky by the time i got there.

Me: wow. you'd never want to go out to the school again if you have showered for the day.

C: yea it is quite tiring. want to take a shower?

Me: It's alright, i have nothing to change into.

On hindsight, she is smart enough to know that. She asked anyway. Obviously she has plans. I am really dense about such things.

C: Yea... but there is also no one in the hall, it's the middle of the night, no one will notice two people going into one shower.

2IC perked up, he was never quite down, but he is probably the most energetic thing there at that time.

Me: I would love a cold shower right now, or a hot shower with my slave?

C: At your service, master.

She went about getting her stuff for shower. I have nothing to get, all i did is drop off my stuff in a pile somewhere. However, looking at her busying about in her room, it's a familiar sight. I have been here several times for school related reasons, but this time i am standing here, having just fucked her and now waiting to shower with her. Moreover, she is now my slave.

This is insane and incredibly sexy, but i also have so many questions but this doesnt seem like the best time to ask. Though, i do ask at a very strange time anyway, to be covered a little later.

She picked up everything, "Please come with me, master."

We went to the showers, and as expected, there was no one around and we easily got into a shower together. She put away all her stuff before turning around to me and started undressing. There wasn't much, only one tube dress, but she made sure i enjoyed it. She pulled her dress down, until those beautiful breasts of hers popped out of the dress, then she turned around and continued until her butt is out for me to enjoy.

It was irresistible. I went right ahead to grab her breasts from behind which drew a stifled moan from her. She grinded her hips against me a little, but touched my hands, turned to look at me and held a finger to her lips. While it was unlikely that anyone will be here, no point making a din in somewhere that has so much echo.

She then moved on to help me undress. I recall there was something about her helping me undress that was deliciously submissive. After the shirt, instead of undoing the zip and all while standing, and just letting the pants drop, she knelt in front of me and did it intently, slowly pulling my pants down and off. When she pulled down my underwear, 2IC popped out eagerly. Without any hesitation, she engulfed the tip, licked it and sucked on it a bit before looking up and smiling at me, and removing the underwear.

She put the clothes away, turned around and said.

C: Please allow me to clean you, master.

TBC
Old 12-08-2020, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6532 / Power: 13
JJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond reputeJJMagic has a reputation beyond repute

love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.
Old 12-08-2020, 04:32 PM
Samster

---------------
Soapland Pt2
---------------

C: Please allow me to clean you, master.

Me: No amount of cleaning will get you clean, my slave.

C: It is so i can please you, master.

She has always been eloquent and witty. In school she has always carried herself well, always knowing what to say, when to say, how to say. Never did i expect words like this to come out of her mouth. Never did i expect my cum out of her mouth.

She went to the showerhead and turned on the shower. I just stood back and enjoyed the view and it was amazing. Watching someone who, just awhile ago, was a very good friend and school mate naked in front of me, testing the water temp, getting herself wet and rinsing her body. As she rinsed, she turned around and saw me looking at her. She smiled and started massaging her boobs and putting on a small show for me. Grinding her hips, gyrating her body. 2IC was pointing straight at her and would have reached out and raped her if it could. She came over, held my hand and pulled me into the shower.

C: how is the temperature, master?

I dont really know, i was just looking at her boobs. No blood in the head on my neck by then. She started rinsing my body and came in close, washing my back while pressing her boobs on my torso. She was so sexy that at that moment i couldnt help but kiss her and we frenched deeply. She hugged me tightly while my hands wandered her body, squeezing her butt and all. She started stroking my dick and it felt amazing, but i wanted more. As if reading my mind, she broke off from the kiss.

C: Master, may i suck your cock please? I didnt get to taste it enough.

Me: Do a good job.

She knelt down on the shower floor and took my dick in her hands, stroking it gently before putting it in her mouth. Well, she didnt get enough taste, i didnt get to enjoy it enough. I don't know about you guys, but there is something really sexy about getting a submissive blowjob. There is just something about a girl giving me sexual gratification with her mouth that really turns me on.

She started slow, licked the underside and started moving her head along the sides of my dick, licking every inch, almost like she was thoroughly cleaning it with her mouth. She held my dick gently as she did so, and it was bloody hot. Even if she was handling my dick, she is doing it with reverence, licking and sucking it, worshipping it.

Her sexiness is really making me need to cum, but i also really wanted that moment to last because she looked so good. Finally, she took my dick into her mouth. She did not quite fit the whole thing in, only about half or two-thirds of the dick. She tried a little to go further but recoiled a bit. She swallowed her saliva and tried to go again, but still gagged as it reached the back of her mouth. I stroked her face.

Me: No deep throat today, slowly.

She looked up at me with my dick still in her mouth, a little teary from gagging. I thought to myself i am going to train her so much. She continued blowing me, rubbing her tongue on the underside, licking the tip. It was heaven, and not long later, i was reaching the finish line.

Me: Where do you want me to cum, slave?

Some doms think giving their slave choices about this kind of things is weak. A dom should cum wherever he wants to or something. But everyone's different. I personally enjoy her thinking about where my cum is going to go on her and it is also a turn on to know my slave desires my cum.

C: Please cum in my mouth, master.

Me: Make sure you swallow everything.

She nodded before continuing even more intensely, bobbing up and down on my dick. I came buckets despite dumping a huge load earlier. She continued blowing as i was cumming, but didnt quite expect so much cum so some spilled out of her mouth which she tried catching with her hands and some dripped onto her boobs. She swallowed what's in her mouth and continued sucking until nothing more came out and licked and sucked the tip to make sure i am clean, before licking it up from her hands, and wiping up from her boobs and licking those too. It was the dream.

C: thank you for your cum, master. I hope you enjoyed it.

Me: You did very well, my slave.

C: thank you, master.

She washed her hands with soap, rinsed my body again, then...

C: Please let me use my body to wash you, master.

TBC
Old 13-08-2020, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
jsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjsingh85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Waiting for more
Old 14-08-2020, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Pastorico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please continue with the steamy updates
Old 14-08-2020, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 16-08-2020, 08:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1