The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!
Re: Info about Kapoo Joints in Thailand

Quote:
Originally Posted by phuntru View Post
went to this place called ellie house spa on rama 3 rd. walked in and told only 1 girl was available, so asked to see her,

beautiful tall girl....in a very provocative tight outfit. said yes for her and off we went. she held my hand n took me to the room, and as soon as she closed the door, she just turned around and grabbed my little brother. took off my pants, and started blowing. never ever experienced this... i mean it generally starts atleast in the shower.. my hand stated to roam, while she was blowing, my hands cupped her supple soft tits..

after a little while we went into the shower. little bit of soaping and another round of blowing.. she was really going at it, i almost ended there. ne ways she stopped and pushed her ass right up against me and started rubbing. i grabbed her tits, and she just turned her face around for dfk. to me this just feels awesome. hands are roaming freely, hers and mine. i think we were in the shower more than 30mins.

then onto the bed. lots of making out, total gfe. while she was stroking me.
she told me to start doggy. soft moans, didnt seem fake.
and then missionary to finish. gave a nice tip. awesome experience really recommend.
awesome bro. can I ask please, did this girl ask for $$ for top up to fuck?
Old 07-08-2022, 02:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
phuntru is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
awesome bro. can I ask please, did this girl ask for $$ for top up to fuck?
no she didnt. the price includes fs. u can tip her later.
Old 07-08-2022, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jnny View Post
Isn't RSK(Ruen Sonklin) on Sukhumvit 24 close to Phrom Phong BTS https://www-kapooclubwebboard-net.tr...x_tr_pto=wapp?

You mention Chong Nonsi, can you send a link or google map location? Thx.
Sister branch of RSK at Soi 24 is named Chun Chom Massage in Zone A of Kapoowebboard. It is at RCA, the building closer to Spaceplus end of RCA.
Old 07-08-2022, 09:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
no she didnt. the price includes fs. u can tip her later.

so how much was the total price before tips? thanks in advance
Old 08-08-2022, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
phuntru is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
so how much was the total price before tips? thanks in advance
TOTAL PRICE WAS 3500 BAHT. I TIPPED ANOTHER 500
Old 27-08-2022, 04:15 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 12
Squiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to allSquiffy is a name known to all

Had my first trip to A Kapoo Club on my last trip to Bangkok. I joined the WiFi Zone LINE account a few weeks ago and decided to visit because I was staying very near to Silom.

The folks at the counter were very helpful--with limited English. And I picked out a sexy young lady (who ended up having a huge back tattoo that I didn't expect and that took away from the sideline student fantasy) from the arranged lineup. Into the room we went and she provided a basic cleanup in the shower followed by a brief oil massage. The HJ that followed was nice and not too rushed but after I was done it was quickly back into the shower and things were done. She had a condom with her when we entered the room so I had high hopes for at least a BJ, but I think I was in and out in 30 minutes. Damage was THB 2200 with a small tip to the girl and the desk manager.

Like others have reported, you are likely to find some diamonds in the rough here but the lineup I saw was not what I expected from their LINE account. It looked more like a lineup of typical Bangkok spa gals that sideline SYTs. I will likely visit a Kapoo Club again, but it won't be a priority.

Just my two cents and wanted to share with you fellas. Happy hobbying.
Old 28-08-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
waiyanphyo is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Your session lasted 15 minutes and you still tip her 500baht? If you decide to leave early because cannot communicate and don't want things to be awkward, then it is your right as a paying customer. But unless she really done something to deserve a tip, please don't spoil market leh. Even locals know not to tip ladies unless they provide additional services.

I've stated before that kapoo places are not meant for tourists as many of the ladies do not speak english and the level of service provided is not on par as those soapy/oily MPs. There are 'rare gems' that appear once a while that is a SYT, can speak decent english and provide GFE, but tourists on short holiday may not have the luxury of time to hunt. Sometimes, one session alone is not enough to build that chemistry with the lady and get her contact as holiday gf.

If you are there to experience the hype of kapoo joints, do moderate your expectation. If you are there to hunt for gems, it takes patience, time and money. We may have money, but often we run out of patience and time. Many other more effective options to meet syts.
What is syts?
Old 01-09-2022, 08:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by waiyanphyo View Post
What is syts?
Funny question but I can understand... it means Sweet Young Thing
Old 01-09-2022, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2406 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Where the cheapest kapoo joint?
I just want my duck sucked for the lowest price
Old 02-09-2022, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
TOTAL PRICE WAS 3500 BAHT. I TIPPED ANOTHER 500
wow bro. u actually paid $150 for a fuck? siao ah. $60 can book a chio 20 YO leow leh
Old 02-09-2022, 07:58 AM
Samster

atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Where the cheapest kapoo joint?
I just want my duck sucked for the lowest price
Better to go BJ joint than kapoo if this is all you want. Of course ladies cmi at BJ joints.

Alternative is go online like fiwfan if you want prettier options. 30/45min session costs as low as 1k baht at places like Ratchada. Lady may not be able to speak much english, but can always use hand gesture to tell her what you want.
Old 02-09-2022, 06:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MrLangZai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
wow bro. u actually paid $150 for a fuck? siao ah. $60 can book a chio 20 YO leow leh
Where $60 sia? 👀
Old 02-09-2022, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Fiwfans.com

But I just tried and picture don’t look like the real person …so hit and miss
Old 05-09-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmannow View Post
Fiwfans.com

But I just tried and picture don’t look like the real person …so hit and miss
Fiwfan in BKK is similiar to FL Dome 1 in SG.

There are good stables and bad stables. Those bad ones will do bait and switch or use fake photos. Even good stables use photos that have been enhanced with beauty filters, so always discount and manage expectation. But at least got resemblence to real person.

If the session is advertised really cheap, there must be a reason for doing so. Ladies that are pretty will always be at a premium. Not to say can't find a cheap and good bonk, but have to find those good stables first. Good advice from previous bro on not going for ladies under 1.5k baht per shot cos higher probability of land mine.

There are fake FRs and genuine FRs. If the lady has good FRs and has unfiltered photos posted by customer, that is a genuine FR. Avoid ladies with no FRs unless you tried the stable before and proven reliable. Fiwfan has a list of ranking for customers. Can follow their FR to find the good stables and better bonks.

I've only had a couple of experiences with bait and switch, but these are with new stables i didn't try before, and they go straight into my blacklist.
Old 06-09-2022, 05:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1213 / Power: 8
riotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud ofriotspace has much to be proud of

Any bros went to Melody before? Seems to have a few branches, wondering which is better one to go, in terms of location and girls?

Last edited by riotspace; 06-09-2022 at 07:59 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1