The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2019, 04:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 15
jimmyang22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjimmyang22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: ❣️❤️❣️Candilicious Lindy👄36C😘For boobs lovers❣️❤️❣️

after about a week after meeting up with lindy twice in 2 days... i decided to write a FR for her. Nice soothing gals to my eyes, friendly, great shape... she wasn't plump. big nice boobs and fair. Car job... superb and fantastic, she going to blow u to heaven, CIM too...i just simply like it and sensual too.. lot of sound effect... FJ superb, great boobs and body shape... she like painting and wow she wet dun even need and lubricant. Overall... superb gal.. u won't regret..
Old 22-12-2019, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 15
turtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterturtle_no15 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Lindy is a lovely girl. dont waste time better quick hand quick leg make an appointment with her.

i always have a great time when im with her.
Old 04-01-2020, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Joshiru deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a wonderful overnight with Lindy last week.Every session with her is not boring, full of laughter n great sex.
Old 09-01-2020, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
loopyloopy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Not a writer of long FRs so i’ll keep it straightforward.

I wont go into ratings because everyone is different.

Very accommodating for the last min arrangements.

A killer set of boobs that are so good to squeeze and nibble on. Nice and wet sloppy bbbj that makes me almost cannot hold it in. Her moaning also super turn-on and enticing.

RTF: confirm will rtf 2nd time.
Old 14-01-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
5punk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long overdue FR for this nice lady. Very service oriented and lively lady. Voluptuous body with nice curves at the right area. Nice racks for boob lovers. The whole appt was like meeting up with a lover. Passionate and she enjoys a good session of sex.

Miss her at your own risks.
Already only 4th rtf.
Cheers
Old 23-01-2020, 07:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ancho deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Lindy for the 1st time last night for a car session. She’s easy to talk to and I felt very comfortable in her presence. Nice skin texture and a body to die for (my type). Excellent bj skills as well. Thanks for the arrangement!
Old 24-02-2020, 09:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 554 / Power: 16
tyt28 is a name known to alltyt28 is a name known to alltyt28 is a name known to alltyt28 is a name known to alltyt28 is a name known to alltyt28 is a name known to all

Been over a year since my crazy overnight sexcapade with Lindy, finally had the time to ease off some stiffness issue down under. As usual, Lindy was extremely quick in replying and setting up the appointment was a complete breeze. She met me at the lobby and brought me up to the room. The lust immediately kicked in when I saw her waltzing infront in the lift, I swear if it’s not for the cctv I would done it right there. Tahan-ed, went into the room, stripped each other off and I immediately went for the perfect shaped bosoms, feasting on them like no tomorrow. She dragged me to shower with my dick in her hands hands. She proceeded to soap me up, before kneeling down and sucking the daylights out of my dick. Dried up, and the actions starts on bed. I pleasured her while she gave a solid BJ, and when she was close to dripping, it was caps on and we fucked like energizer bunnies. Just like the crazy night a year ago. We did multiple positions before I blew my load in that pretty mouth of hers. Even with her mouth full of cum, she still continued to suck me dry and lick me clean. Overall, it was a an amazing session and I’ll definitely look her up when I’m back in town.

Last edited by tyt28; 25-02-2020 at 10:27 AM.
Old 26-02-2020, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Tobytanphantom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met up with Ms L recently. It had indeed been long time coming, because there had been many missed opportunities, as our timings don’t coincide. But I am glad we finally managed to meet. It had been an extremely pleasant experience. I am one who looks forward to a nice interaction time with the lady I meet, and Ms L is exactly who I had wanted to meet. It is not just about a transactional time, but it had also involved lots of different discussions on different issues and topics. Of course, the act itself was extremely satisfying. I believe both have pleasured each other well (or least I had enjoyed myself thoroughly. Lol). As a visual person, the assets were a big attraction, and added positively to the whole experience. Hope to meet again soon. Thanks, Ms L.
Old 07-03-2020, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 7
Hurrykane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Lindy on 6/3/2020

Service provided by her was fantastic. Did not use phone throughout the whole session and tries to make you feel as comfortable as possible. Have a nice figure with ample bossoms. Tried as many as 5 positions with her and it was a fulfilling experience. Would consider to rtf someday.

Thanks baby for the wonderful experience.
Old 31-05-2020, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
Nottybear deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindyxoxo View Post
[COLOR="blue"]Hello dearies,

All services will resume from Tuesday 2 June onwards (Car dates n Incalls).. Car dates usually at North side or near my incall location.
Welcome back dear
Old 07-06-2020, 07:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 467 / Power: 23
whitegun is a glorious beacon of lightwhitegun is a glorious beacon of lightwhitegun is a glorious beacon of lightwhitegun is a glorious beacon of lightwhitegun is a glorious beacon of light

I rarely post FRs, but Lindy deserves all the 5-star ratings/two thumbs up/3 Michelin stars or whatever stamp of approval a reviewer can give these days. I've been back to see her multiple times, and for this old-timer it takes a lot for a woman to get me to do that.

Perhaps it's her effortless GFE, or those wonderful boobs of hers, or her skills... whatever it is, she was my first call after this CB of a CB ended, and funnily enough the last one before CB started. Heck, aside from trying the occasional Dome 3 FL (for variety), I can't remember the last time I saw another local FL.

I suppose maybe one wants to be selfish and not post FR or say too many positive things, since that attracts more clients, making it harder for me to book her when I want , but in these times, our FLs deserve all the support we can give, and she really really deserves it. Because "she's worth it!"

Now to go text her to make an appointment for this week
Old 09-06-2020, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
seth741 is Cool - loads of Potential

Lindy thanks so much for your wonderful service. totally enjoyed my time with u.
Old 27-06-2020, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nineten deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegun View Post
I rarely post FRs, but Lindy deserves all the 5-star ratings/two thumbs up/3 Michelin stars or whatever stamp of approval a reviewer can give these days. I've been back to see her multiple times, and for this old-timer it takes a lot for a woman to get me to do that.
Posting because need two posts for PMs. What you mention is true. Met her twice last year. The friendliest person I have met. Great experience all in all
Old 02-07-2020, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 13
jocoal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Finally met this lady after trying to fix an appointment with her so many times as it’s not easy to book her.This is my second meet up with Lindy and she is still as sweet and accommodating as the first time I saw her.Service received exceeded my expectations.She is a horny girl if u can hit her spots.
Old 10-07-2020, 12:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 23
JOHN is a name known to allJOHN is a name known to allJOHN is a name known to allJOHN is a name known to allJOHN is a name known to allJOHN is a name known to all

Had made a booking for Lindy earlier this week, my oh my worth the money and quality time.
My 1st time booking on a local girl, so I give it a shot to try.

No regrets as she welcome me in her braless silky dark blue sleep tops and a pair of shorts covering her body. She direct me to her room, paid her the money and a little chat, then we hug each other with some sensual french kiss. We strip our clothes for a shower and she give me a BJ there. After the shower, we dry ourselves, she placed a pillow on the floor and kneel on it to give me another round of BJ. A GND, fair, womanly curves with a pair of natural c cups boobs for sucking & kneading. Finished my 1st shot with her during missionary with caps on.

After some resting and chatting, she starts to service me with BJ and then she ride on me in cowgirl style. Had a hard time coming out so I ask for a HJ and she agreed. During the HJ, she poses herself to let me view her body when a sudden urge come again as I ask for a cap to pump her again. Finally shot my 2nd load in caps with me sweating all over my body and she was also wet with a wet patch on the bed sheet.

Had a rest again before shower, after that I take my leave back home.

Aftermath, will return for Lindy again as she provides quality services, not those commercial service like pay, fxxk & go. Important is that she will not pick up calls or messages during the service. Thank you Lindy!...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1