The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2022, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
...but if he has the courage n dare to change n take out all the deadwoods ...
I'm hoping he tries Martinez out as a holding midfielder in front of the two centrebacks. Perhaps swap McFred for Martinez/Eriksen.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 13-08-2022, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1888 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by imom View Post
I'm hoping he tries Martinez out as a holding midfielder in front of the two centrebacks. Perhaps swap McFred for Martinez/Eriksen.
Not sure how true it is ..just read an article in Manchester Live that ETH is so frustrated with the recruitment progress that he may walk away from the club ...hope it is not true...all because of the BODs who r so stingy, do not want to pay for the good quality players he want

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 14-08-2022, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

4-0 and it not even half time yet

I’m done watching the game

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 14-08-2022, 01:37 AM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai_zi21 View Post
4-0 and it not even half time yet

I’m done watching the game
That shd be the end of them this season which has only just began, ETH or not..if they continue to play the lifeless way they r playing esp tonight, they will be relegated by end of season (btw they r bottom of the table tonight) ....wat a shame ...not even Klopp or Pep can save them...no wonder they so clever siam them when they were offered the job to manage the club n this group of useless players...they know these idiotic players will throw any manager under the bus by the lazy way they play

Not only are all the other players bad but the GK is just as bad...not only can't he stop goals from going into his net but also cause them to attack him by the mistakes he makes ...kicking the ball out directly to the opposition players in front of him who gladly kick the ball back past him into his net

Heard the commentator saying that they were so bad that they did not even make a single cross to each other...easily outpaced n outmuscled by the faster, bigger size n physically stronger opposition players, they were most of the time chasing shadows rather than the ball...by end of match it could be much more than 4-0 if they don't wake up n buck up to pull at least 1 or 2 goals back ..

luckily ETH managed to stop the rout by changing a few players in the 2nd half, taking out Fred, Shaw n the new katek player he just signed (another wrong transfer decision wasting money)..the players that put in effort n made some good fight tonight were CR7, Ericksen, Malacia n maybe Mctom...the rest ought to be ashamed of themselves esp the GK DDG letting in so many goals...they ought to find a better goalie than him...time to ship him out of the club too

Last edited by Rickey; 14-08-2022 at 08:07 PM.
Old 14-08-2022, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Tmd wasted my time watching…
All the senior players no motivation to play at all…
All the small size players can’t win opponents…
Really no cure liao…

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 14-08-2022, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

United's time is over.... needs 5 years to be top 4 and another 5 to ever win EPL again. All this while the blood sucking Americans continue to take money out of the club.

When was the last time United was at the bottom of the table ?????

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 14-08-2022, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
That shd be the end of them this season which has only just began, ETH or not..

Heard the commentator saying that they were so bad that they did not even make a single cross to each other...easily outpaced n outmuscled by the faster, bigger size n physically stronger opposition players, they were most of the time chasing shadows rather than the ball...by end of match it could be much more than 4-0 if they don't wake up n buck up to pull at least 1 or 2 goals back ..

luckily ETH managed to stop the rout by changing a few players in the 2nd half , taking out Fred, Shaw n another...the players that put in effort n made some good fight tonight were CR7, Ericksen, Malacia n maybe Mctom...the rest ought to be ashamed of themselves esp the GK DDG...they ought to find a better goalie than him...time to ship him out of the club too
Another horror show even worse than the one last week ...like last week against Brighton they improved slightly when a few deadwood players were removed in the 2nd half ...

ETH is getting more n more to be like OGS n RR maybe even worse, in his selection of the starting 11 in the 1st half including the usual deadwoods in the team...they always forget how to play in the 1st half letting the opponent control them like they r small little boys... he continues to play useless players like Dalot n the capetan who got no footballing skills or awareness n having a idiotic GK who can't keep a clean sheet every match ...

another idiotic thing is they keep on fooling ard their penalty area trying to play out from the back when they clearly know they r weak in thus exposing themselves to be bombarded by their opponents easily....from tonight's performance, looks like Brentford is capable of challenging the top 4 for a place up there ..they got so many strong powerful big size players...this useless team will continue to be the rock bottom relegation team in their next match next week against mighty pool...the only way now for them to win is to remove all the current ones n get another 11 new big size, fast, strong, skilful n aggressive players like those in the Brentford team

i m quite sure they will let in another 4 goals at least against pool next match with this erratic GK n this team of small sized weak boys like Fred n Martinez...the latter is too short for a defender...how on earth did ETH think he is a good defender, doesn't live up to his reputation as the butcher of Amsterdam...there seem to be a world of a difference between the English n Dutch leagues...players from there so far don't seem to cope well with the pressure of english football which is very much more aggressive n fast pace

Last edited by Rickey; 14-08-2022 at 09:29 AM.
Old 14-08-2022, 10:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23496 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
That shd be the end of them this season which has only just began, ETH or not..if they continue to play the lifeless way they r playing esp tonight, they will be relegated by end of season (btw they r bottom of the table tonight) ...not even Klopp or Pep can save them...no wonder they so clever siam them when they were offered the job to manage the club...they know these idiotic players will throw any manager under the bus by the lazy way they play

Not only are all the other players bad but the GK is just as bad...not only can't he stop goals from going into his net but also cause them to attack him by the mistakes he makes ...kicking the ball out directly to the opposition players in front of him who gladly kick the ball back past him into his net

luckily ETH managed to stop the rout by changing a few players in the 2nd half , taking out Fred, Shaw n another...the players that put in effort n made some good fight tonight were CR7, Ericksen, Malacia n maybe Mctom...the rest ought to be ashamed of themselves esp the GK DDG...they ought to find a better goalie than him...time to ship him out of the club too
ETH wanted to change the whole starting 11.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 14-08-2022, 10:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23496 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbass View Post
Tmd wasted my time watching…
All the senior players no motivation to play at all…
All the small size players can’t win opponents…
Really no cure liao…
You should just play with your mates in the newbie section.

Inline:

7 pointers and above
Old 14-08-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 251 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

The whole team was horrible last night…. Don’t we have better defender? Those who didn’t join man utd this season must be thinking luckily I didn’t join this crap team…

For all the wow factor with our new manager coming in… he seem like another ole to me after all

Guess after SAF the best manager was JM….

Next game against Liverpool and I can’t even bring myself to think about it….

Even a draw game against pool meaning after 3 game we got 1 point?

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 14-08-2022, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 395 / Power: 11
Johnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJohnbass is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://www.spotrac.com/epl/manchest...-fc/contracts/

Looking at below players going out of contract in the next 2 years, and the players remaining… Man Utd is doomed for the next 5 years.

- Frederico (who is he?)
- Axel
- Dalot
- Tahith

- DDG
- CR
- Rashford
- Shaw
- Phil Jones (he’s still around?)
- Tom Heaton
- James Garner

SAF Core Values... (When Eating Out)
8th - do but don't get caught
9th - caught already act blur
10th - cannot act blur then blame others
Old 14-08-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 485 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Horror show.....and lucky Brentford score all 4 in the first half so I was able to sleep earlier.

I beg to differ Man U played better in the 2nd half after ETH made 3 subs.
It was Brentford who decided to take the foot off the pedal because out of respect for a team with such rich tradition and Sir Alex.
What can go wrong defending a 4-0 lead and against a team who can't play and let alone score?

"Former Ajax boss Ten Hag becomes the first United manager in over 100 years to lose his first two matches."

"Man United boss Erik ten Hag: I wanted to substitute entire team at half-time of dismal Brentford defeat"

My message to baldy head : Put out your entire academy players for your next match.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 14-08-2022, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 312 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
....For all the wow factor with our new manager coming in… he seem like another ole to me after all

Guess after SAF the best manager was JM….
Rangnick said the team needed 9-10 new players and he was promptly let go.

And now we know how well Solskjaer did bringing this bunch to 2nd, beating Pep a fair few times along the way.

Quote:
....Even a draw game against pool meaning after 3 game we got 1 point?
Quote:
Looking at the three months ahead, if no further reinforcements in midfield and attack arrive, I fear we make not make it out of Aug with much more than a point or two, and may possibly finish the gruelling October without hitting double digits.....
I was too optimistic. We might not even make it out of Aug with a single point.

Might as well get the prediction out of the way:

Man Utd 0 : 8 Liverpool

Then we would have scored ZERO goals after 3 games. Brighton gifted us one in the goals-for stats. Must be some kind of record.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 14-08-2022, 02:38 PM
Samster

lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

On a lighter note....
I managed a triple strike on SG Pools
- Team to score first - Brentford
- Team to score 3rd goal - Brentford
- Team to score 4th goal - Brentford

In fact last week, I bet on BHA to score first...and they did!

Old 14-08-2022, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Rangnick said the team needed 9-10 new players and he was promptly let go.

And now we know how well Solskjaer did bringing this bunch to 2nd, beating Pep a fair few times along the way.
And we nicknamed him "infant manager"

I guess he was laughing on his cosy sofa eating pop corns while enjoying the match!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1