The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List
2013, kuching, miri

Old 27-05-2022, 02:01 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PREGGYLOVER deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

Hi bros.looking for preggy gals ot milf if any.tq bros
Old 06-06-2022, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 4
vinorouge deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Isabella for the 2nd time last Friday and it was bloody amazing again - this time felt like catching up with an old friend, it was so cozy and comforting especially after a long drive up the expressway (first time since Covid). Sex was great as usual, girls who shower with you and start foreplay with you in the shower = +4 points automatically

Also props to SNN for being arranging - highway jams meant I had to postpone it several times but he managed to arrange everything nicely.
Old 09-06-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 6
msa8389 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

Name: Amy
Race: Local Chinese
Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10 (A little short for me)
Boobs: Tear Shape
BBBJ/FJ: Amazing
Kissing: Alright
Fingering: She will guide where it hits her.
GFE: 10/10

Personally Amy in the profile looks meh. She looks way better in real life. When she walked through the hotel lobby got a few head turned. But here is a disclaimer though, Amy has a very strong personality which I personally love. For some guys this kind of personality may come very strong and can feel intimidated. She's speaks extremely fluent English (My chinese damn broken) so I feel very very very comfortable.

SNN change her profile photo. Her profile don't do her justice !!!
Old 11-06-2022, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lonelydick80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Linda
Face: 8/10 (for me 8.5 but its subjective, she has thicker eye bags)
Body: 8/10, (for me is normal tan and silky smooth)
Boobs: nice 32B not too small not too big.
BBBJ: 8/10 ( I would give 9 or 10/10 if she does deepthroat, but her blowing and handjob action will KO you)
Kissing: Yes
FJ: 10/10: she is accommodating.
Moan: 10/10 I could tell she enjoy good sex
GFE: 9/10, friendly, and probably shy at first. overall great.

We chat a bit in the room as she was taking off 1st button slowly on her dress.. Both ended up for a shower together and bit of kissing and caressing. Headed to bed, deep tongue actions. She slowly pampered me by kissing from lips to my nipples then she start blowing my lollipop. She doesn't do deepthroat, maybe not comfortable or mine was too thick? but i must say beware if she use hand and blowing on ur tip at same time, might not last for 10 minutes. I made her cum by fingering and licking on clit & nipples.
Next, i was on top of her as i slide my snake into her, figured her moan was genuine as i was pounding her for 5 minutes straight. Then she was on top of me for another 5 or 10 minutes sensual riding. After she came again, i grab her up and started rapid pounding in sitting position. I told her not to moan too loud and she bit her lips to moan softer and I couldn't help it and unload as well as I did not last another 5 minutes. We took a break and chat but we started massaging each other again, and we finish it in various doggy style and i was really out of juice.

P.S for ASS wise i would still say amanda hands down.
Old 12-06-2022, 06:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
XiaoTino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sucknehneh View Post
Hi Guys,

I have quite a numbers of Local Freelances from Kuala Lumpur and Selangor. Both Local Malay and Local Chinese. Please mail me at [email protected] if u want me to do the arrange for Premium Girl.

Please only email me at [email protected] if you want to become my member.

Thank you.

Regards,
SNN

Check the FRs from the threads below:-

https://samsforum.com/showthread...58761&page=168
https://samsforum.com/showthread...264843&page=86
https://samsforum.com/showthread...546861&page=28
Bro mind pm and share contact ?
Old 12-06-2022, 11:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
lonelydick80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro you have to pm SNN for details.
Old 18-06-2022, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
cfk962 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Sue (NL)
Damage: o9
Body: Like Sheena's

Was staying overnight in melaka on business, so decided to have a kinky night. I had wanted to try a Malay, so Sue it was.

She's a great conversationist. Good GFE. But I sometimes find the conversation too draggy that it was exhausting to listen.
She's also extremely sexy when she dons a red evening dress. She knows how to tease you
Blowjob is also extremely good with plenty of lollipop licks.

WIR? Maybe not. But she definitely has the goods to please a lot of men. Sadly, I'm not one of them.
Old 22-06-2022, 01:57 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4400 / Power: 21
Flyingspur has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingspur has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingspur has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingspur has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingspur has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingspur has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingspur has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingspur has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingspur has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingspur has a reputation beyond reputeFlyingspur has a reputation beyond repute

First time using SNN and promised to post for him.

Name: Iris
Race: Chinese
Face: 7/10
Body: 9/10 - Fit body
Boobs: 34B - Natural
BBBJ: 9/10 - skilful
CIM: didn't do it
FJ: 9/10 - very accommodating and many positions
Fingering: Yes
GFE: 9/10 - offered but I am not interested in DFK

Was in KL and decided to try out SNN based on the recommendations on SBF. Before being able to book, there are some steps to sign up with SNN which is easy to handle.

I booked 10.30 but due to dinner meeting, I have to postpone a bit and SNN/Iris is accommodating. Iris is quite young and has a good body. Her look is quite good but unfortunately just not my cup of tea. After settling the formalities, we took shower together and proceeded with the services which were good. Overall a very pleasant experience.

WIR? Yes, as wanted to try others from SNN but probably not Iris just because her look is nmcot which is purely a personal preference.
Old 22-06-2022, 11:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 21
netscreen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynetscreen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Booked with SNN for the first time this week in KL.

Name: Audrey
Face: 8/10 for me (cute looking)
Body: 9/10, fair skin and super smooth
Boobs: 34D (very nice!)
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 9/10:
Moan: 9/10 original
GFE: 10/10, super friendly and luv to chat.

RTF: Will try others first in bro SNN group. *hehe*
Old 29-06-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
calliu has much to be proud ofcalliu has much to be proud ofcalliu has much to be proud ofcalliu has much to be proud ofcalliu has much to be proud ofcalliu has much to be proud ofcalliu has much to be proud ofcalliu has much to be proud ofcalliu has much to be proud of

I don't frequently post because I'm busy. But I think I "owe" SNN at least one FR, even though he has never asked for one from me. I have been SNN's customer since a long time, and that is mainly because of SNN's attitude. Throughout the years, SNN standard has always been of 5 star standard, and has never been "sombong" or given me any attitude. To me, that is an important factor in me continuing to find SNN.

I love it that his stables come with a "guarantee". That the girl who turns up is not a scam, and that the deal is legit. I have been thru multiple deals (not done with SNN), that led to either deposit being scammed, or the girl is not as advertised, or the meet up is a front for another scam. Suffice to say, its not all rosy and nice out there. For those who don't have much time (to waste on scams and a ruined evening), and want a guaranteed good time, finding SNN is the best choice out there.

I took Amy for that day.

Name: Amy
Face: 7-8/10. I'm not a face guy but suffice to say she was decent looking.
Body: 9/10. I loved how slim and short and petite she was. She is totally my style in terms of body.
FJ: 8/10. She was pretty good and accommodating in terms of styles you want. Her pussy is relatively tight, but we used Lubricant. Might be just that I don't make her horny.
GFE: 9/10. Her GFE is high, but maybe just not my type of GFE. She converses well, and made me comfortable from the start, and is a nice girl and all. Just that not exactly what I'm looking for. Personally, she rates 6/10 for my own internal rating, but for others most likely is 9/10.

Kissing / BBBJ: Just wasn't good for me. To be fair, SNN did highlight that her strong points are her GFE and FJ. And I am glad that SNN was honest with me and did not try to sell up.

WIR: Personally I like to experience new experiences. So it wouldn't make sense for me to get back the same girl unless the experience was totally out of the world. I will DEFINITELY find SNN again for my future dealings, due to the convenience, the guarantee of a good time, and definitely because of SNN's good service.
Old 09-07-2022, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
spitrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Always intrigued by Lisa, the only girl with no photo provided. Today I finally got the chance to meet her and boy was she worth it

Name: Lisa
Face: 9/10 (easily for me. wearing a "mature" pretty face with a slight hint of CFM look. Heck in certain angles she reminded me of Lynn Hung’s (熊黛林))
Body: 9/10 (slim and model-esqe)
Skin: 9/10 (smooth)
Boobs: B cup but fits her slim body very well. Not too big not too small. Oh. comes with perky nipples
DATY: Yes (easily wet. and better yet she enjoys it too. If you are looking for a perfect abalone looking pussy, look no further)
BBBJ: 9/10 (i like it when she looks at you while blowing my tool :P)
FJ: 9.5/10
(very intense. both the first round and 2nd round. More importantly she is not shy and express her satisfaction openly. you can sense she enjoys the sex)
Kissing: Yes. Dam good
Moan: 9.5/10 dam her whispers to your ear while banging her is seriously a turn on even now.....
GFE: 9.5/10*
WIR: Yes definitely! Out of the girls i tried with SNN, this is easily the best

Conclusion : Lisa is so far the number 1 girl i tried under SNN thus far with Joan coming 2nd.
Old 13-07-2022, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
69bob69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been arranging with SNN for quite awhile now, but wouldn't call myself a regular, due to price, lockdown, etc. Generally SNN personally has been really nice/professional, answers my questions, gives recommendations.

High time I give a FR. For the longest time wanted to book Giselle, but timing was never really there, and SNN recommended me to try Ruby, telling me she has top GFE and FJ skills.

Name: RUBY
Race: Local Chinese Peranakan (from PG but was in KL for abit)
Face: 8.5/10 definitely a looker, has a very sweet smile, more pretty than hot.
Body: 8/10, very nice body, smooth skin, tan, fit, curvy. Loss points cause preference would have been abit more petite and fair skin.
Boobs: 9/10. Natural, handful, nice sized brown nipples that were good to suck on.
BBBJ: 10/10, her bj was one of the best with plenty of wetness and deepthroat-ing
CIM: No
FJ: 9/10, she loves doggie, and she had a real nice peachy bum, perfect for doggie. Lots of cushion for pushing
Kissing: Yes, kiss like ur gf
DATY : Yes, her moans are damn turn on
Moan: 9/10
GFE: 12/10, super friendly and nice to chat! we chat under we forgot the time

Overall had a good time with her. Friendly, chatty, affectionate.

WIR : If Vit M was not an issue, would def be a regular. So prob not, as I would want to try a few others in SNN's stable
Old 13-07-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

allow22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Isabella
Face: 8/10 for me
Body: 9/10, smooth skin nice curves
Boobs: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10
FJ: 9/10
Moan: 9/10
GFE: 10/10, very friendly like talking to gf
Old 13-07-2022, 12:58 PM
Samster

allow22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Isabella
Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10 - smooth skin sexy body
Boobs: 9/10
BBBJ: 9/10 - one of the best I had
FJ: 9/10 - very accommodating
Fingering: Yes
GFE: 9/10 - very friendly, easy to talk to. Like talking to your gf
Old 21-07-2022, 01:29 PM
Premium Advertiser

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 28
sucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to beholdsucknehneh is a splendid one to behold

Hi Guys,

I have quite a numbers of Local Freelances from Kuala Lumpur and Selangor. Both Local Malay and Local Chinese. Please mail me at [email protected] if u want me to do the arrange for Premium Girl.

Please only email me at [email protected] if you want to become my member.

Thank you.

Regards,
SNN

Check the FRs from the threads below:-

https://samsforum.com/showthread...58761&page=168
https://samsforum.com/showthread...264843&page=86
https://samsforum.com/showthread...546861&page=28
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1