The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 9
chillichanga deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Texted a number of regulars to find out their availability. All not available due to last minute request. Texted this Gina, because she has been advertising for very long, but yet to try. Remembered when she used the name Mimi, Aileen etcetc.. Would say she is about late milf. My best guess is late 40s. Borderline 50. Very good english. High chance pink IC already.

Boobs are marvelous. She pressed her boobs towards my face so, of course i'm gonna caress and suck like crazy. Like a hungry baby.

Heres the bad part. She was totally pushy. Tried to hard sell whether i wanted full package. I said No. Or maybe. I cant remember. She offered whether I wanted tarma with another girl. I said No. She insisted, you just see the girl. See first, maybe you like. I insisted No No No. I just want you.

Total damage: 180. Dont ask me why. Just because the negotiations were made with her boobs in my hands. Could be worse though. Her initial opening bid was waaaay higher. Tarma was another $100. Gasp.

Plus point. The massage was relatively good. Was a good 30mins of massage. I wouldnt mind going there again though. But must make sure dont fall temptation to her big ol tiddies.

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/gina-massage/
Old 29-07-2022, 02:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 496 / Power: 17
wct69 is a glorious beacon of lightwct69 is a glorious beacon of lightwct69 is a glorious beacon of lightwct69 is a glorious beacon of lightwct69 is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs down Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillichanga View Post
Texted a number of regulars to find out their availability. All not available due to last minute request. Texted this Gina, because she has been advertising for very long, but yet to try. Remembered when she used the name Mimi, Aileen etcetc.. Would say she is about late milf. My best guess is late 40s. Borderline 50. Very good english. High chance pink IC already.

Boobs are marvelous. She pressed her boobs towards my face so, of course i'm gonna caress and suck like crazy. Like a hungry baby.

Heres the bad part. She was totally pushy. Tried to hard sell whether i wanted full package. I said No. Or maybe. I cant remember. She offered whether I wanted tarma with another girl. I said No. She insisted, you just see the girl. See first, maybe you like. I insisted No No No. I just want you.

Total damage: 180. Dont ask me why. Just because the negotiations were made with her boobs in my hands. Could be worse though. Her initial opening bid was waaaay higher. Tarma was another $100. Gasp.

Plus point. The massage was relatively good. Was a good 30mins of massage. I wouldnt mind going there again though. But must make sure dont fall temptation to her big ol tiddies.

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/gina-massage/
I tried her last year.. real con job.. in and out 15min and keep pushing u for FJ…u say $$ not enough ? Dnt worry she got the debit card terminal for you to swipe card 😨 .. to other brother who think I am here to accuse her and want to flame me pls go ahead as I really damn pissed with this ML..
Old 30-07-2022, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lonelyboii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Favourite English speaking Massage Girls

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=791399

Any kind bro still in contact with Angela/Coco, please pm me.

Is she still working? The last time I visited her was early this year, since then no reply from her.
Old 31-07-2022, 04:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
beyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Landmine alert. Pay up front. Rush service in and out within 30min. Nuru cmi. Use her ugly nipple and breast move around ur back only not even full body on you. Old Milf. Cant even roam bottom reverse cowgirl on me while jerking me off. Glad she do so if not I can’t even cum after seeing the face. Plus the back also cmi close eye shoot and go. First time see this type of long long nipple. Maybe scam too much people nipple like Pinocchio nose liao.

When there when the pic not even blurred. Look nothing alike. Still rmb dont even let you play with the ugly nipple say pain. Most ugly nipple I have seen. Only can grab, Enhanced boobs. Hard af. Just jerk you like milking cow. Plus not even fully nude when nuru/massage. Want you to leave quickly. Still got the ball to ask me rtm. The only good thing is the pussy is shaved. How I know cause she go and bath and walk out nude.

All fake review on the web. Hopefully get raid or something to avoid this type of ML. As got some news about the building that the ML is working. Hope that police will go and look see look see once in awhile to catch her in action sia. Hopefully no other bro will kena this type of fk up ML.Should call it boobs message rather than nuru I won’t be that pissed off.Treat us like a retarded. Oh ya not even an apartment is just a shop with a super small portable bathroom.

Thinking back really give me phobia. Cant trust any “local” girl in slg already. Pls do not let her chop. Really disgusting work ethic. Lesson learned research before booking. Part and parcel for cheonging bah. Can save those bro that wanted to visited and saw this review.

Still used phone and ask me jerk of myself while she go and text. Like wtf?

Hope nobody is offended.

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/jo-jo-massage/

Signing off,

Last edited by beyond96; 17-08-2022 at 10:26 PM.
Old 31-07-2022, 10:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1446 / Power: 10
Mushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud ofMushroom12345 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelyboii View Post
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=791399

Any kind bro still in contact with Angela/Coco, please pm me.

Is she still working? The last time I visited her was early this year, since then no reply from her.
Good luck!
Old 01-08-2022, 07:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
Landmine alert.

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/jo-jo-massage/

Signing off,
Thanks for the heads up, this is the second or third negative review of this girl, so I'll stay away.
Old 02-08-2022, 11:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ghppl21 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Thanks for the heads up, this is the second or third negative review of this girl, so I'll stay away.
Agree. I will stay away. Landmine and bad service.
Old 02-08-2022, 12:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 8
youngfresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoungfresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone got experience with her?

https://sgbeautycastle-13.com/jojo-pretty-chio-babe/
Old 04-08-2022, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Driqqy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-14.com/ki-ki-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/shu-en-massage/
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/fen-fen-massage/

Any FRs on these girls?
Old 04-08-2022, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
redzdc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried kiki a few months ago.
Location wise, might be crowded during peak hours.
In terms of looks can discount 20-30% from the photo abit, still pretty and smells nice lol.
Speaks VERY minimal english.
After massage (about 15-20 mins), she will start teasing and ask you to turn around. Allows upper body roaming, standard hj.
Old 05-08-2022, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
beyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by redzdc View Post
Tried kiki a few months ago.
Location wise, might be crowded during peak hours.
In terms of looks can discount 20-30% from the photo abit, still pretty and smells nice lol.
Speaks VERY minimal english.
After massage (about 15-20 mins), she will start teasing and ask you to turn around. Allows upper body roaming, standard hj.
Is it full hour?
Old 05-08-2022, 08:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 0
redzdc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
Is it full hour?
40mins for me
Old 05-08-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
If I’m not wrong Fenfen same person as TaoTao.

Good location for foot soldiers.
Looks need discount 20% mid 30s
Massage: 6/10. Bed too soft for a good massage.
GFE: 5/10 for me.
Not sure if she knows English now. Visited her few months back.
Old 07-08-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 8
youngfresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyoungfresh deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Booked her (https://sgbeautycastle-13.com/jojo-pretty-chio-babe/) just now. Totally different person from pic. If it’s just age/meitu is okay but this was downright fake pics. Rejected and left the place. Massive landmine, avoid at all costs!
Old 12-08-2022, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 9
CDNsa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry if this is thr wrong place to ask.

Anyone has any lobang for local local massage. Like local pink ic apart from ginger and Ava in the fl dome.

Just want a hj and bj service on top of massage and not too keen on fj for the time being.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1