The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2022, 10:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 163 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kookoo88 View Post
Well.. can always enjoy safer option like cannabis oil massage instead of taking it direct
I dunno whether safer as I am not in ICA, CNB or familiar with law on drugs but frankly, I wouldn't risk n stay away from it.
Old 17-08-2022, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
those might get raided soon. Police yesterday said those on Sukhumvit road are not legal / not licensed to sell weed
Their weed logo big big... cannot miss them

Old 18-08-2022, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
kookoo88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
I dunno whether safer as I am not in ICA, CNB or familiar with law on drugs but frankly, I wouldn't risk n stay away from it.
True, the usage of CBD in topical product like massage oil normally wont get into bloodstream. But since it’s unregulated in general, it’s hard to know or verify if the massage place or the oil supplier put more THC content into their oil which will make you fail drug test.

Safest is of course stay away entirely, don’t even accidentally breath in the 2nd hand smoke too.
It takes a while for the body to flush out the weed effect.
Old 18-08-2022, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 264 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2144 / Power: 17
BushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond reputeBushTracker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It will take about 3 mth for your body to get rid of weed. If u want to try then be prepared to face the music. SG custom steps up random check for passengers coming from TH. Good luck.

Spend your money on sex not drugs.
Many thanks. Just curious.. Since it is illegal, then no point taking the risk.
Old 18-08-2022, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 3
Starscream23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BushTracker View Post
Many thanks. Just curious.. Since it is illegal, then no point taking the risk.
Bro bush, while in Thai do it like the Thai’s do. Mai mao mai gaab baan. Why settle for sex only when you can get both.

CNB officers got better things to do then camp for small time consumers at airport, unless got information/complaint. Don’t dress flashy, stay low profile, and enjoy the high!
Old 19-08-2022, 03:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Well.. can always enjoy safer option like cannabis oil massage instead of taking it direct
Dun make the mistake of assuming cannabis oil is safer. When you use it for massage... the oils will be absorbed by your body and could enter your bloodstream if used frequently.
If that is the case..... then your IUT result will show +ve reading even though you did not smoke the weed.
Old 19-08-2022, 03:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 12
Otaman is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOtaman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream23 View Post

CNB officers got better things to do then camp for small time consumers at airport, unless got information/complaint. Don’t dress flashy, stay low profile, and enjoy the high!
Not sure about how they choose passengers for screening..... I happened to be one of the lucky few from my flight to be selected for IUT testing when I returned from BKK.
Luckily I had declined offers to imbibe the weed during my stay in BKK as opportunities to do so were plenty.
Old 19-08-2022, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
DaveC65 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
is it possible to buy cannabis massage oil in BKK?
Old 19-08-2022, 04:22 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3468 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

I think is dangerous for them to legal drug because will be easy for them to have it. Once they grow it they can have it easily and grow addicted to it.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-08-2022, 11:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 504 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveC65 View Post
is it possible to buy cannabis massage oil in BKK?
Cannabis oil is sold openly by shops and even street stall vendors..... Yes you can buy them but whether you want to risk bringing them back into SGP. Last time I checked cannabis and its derivatives are on the controlled drug/substances list.
Old 26-08-2022, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otaman View Post
Not sure about how they choose passengers for screening..... I happened to be one of the lucky few from my flight to be selected for IUT testing when I returned from BKK.
Luckily I had declined offers to imbibe the weed during my stay in BKK as opportunities to do so were plenty.
It’s random same as how they choose passengers to scan hand luggage
Dun try your luck especially now CNB knows many go Thailand to get high.
Once Kena you can’t explain yourself away
It’s at least 6 months inside
Dun play play
Old 26-08-2022, 10:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream23 View Post

It is common for anyone thinking, "not so suay one" but 1 fine day, pull over for spot check then u will complain, nag, cry, cruse, why not others but u.
U know SG stands on drugs...If u want to gamble then good luck to u, u need a lot n tons of lucks. 1 night of "high" exchanges for 10 yrs of "squatting", not worth the gamble.
Try bring in any controlled drugs related, be prepared to gamble your life.

CNB is not in airport. U will be handcuffed by the police then hand over to CNB CNB will be angry with u cause small peanut but need to spend time "interview" you and write report
Old 27-08-2022, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2431 / Power: 22
F-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond reputeF-boy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It is common for anyone thinking, "not so suay one" but 1 fine day, pull over for spot check then u will complain, nag, cry, cruse, why not others but u.
U know SG stands on drugs...If u want to gamble then good luck to u, u need a lot n tons of lucks. 1 night of "high" exchanges for 10 yrs of "squatting", not worth the gamble.
Try bring in any controlled drugs related, be prepared to gamble your life.

CNB is not in airport. U will be handcuffed by the police then hand over to CNB CNB will be angry with u cause small peanut but need to spend time "interview" you and write report
Dun scare them la
No 10 years la
But think 6 months worth it?
One day I also dun want to Kena
Old 27-08-2022, 12:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by F-boy View Post
Dun scare them la
No 10 years la
But think 6 months worth it?
One day I also dun want to Kena
In the end, it is their life, they choose what suits them.
The penalty is up to so depends on the mood of the judge and your lawyer.

The below are for those who want to gamble with it.

From CNB website,

Penalties

Cannabis is classified as a Class A drug under the Misuse of Drugs Act.

Possession or consumption of cannabis:
Up to 10 years of imprisonment or S$20,000 fine or BOTH

Illegal traffic, import or export of:
Cannabis of more than 500 grams > May face the death penalty
Cannabis resin of more than 200 grams > May face the death penalty
Cannabis mixture of more than 1,000 grams > May face the death penalty
Old 28-08-2022, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Piak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPiak2Piak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

If we went to ktv night club or disco agogo and inhaled too much of second hand weed smoke , or eaten some food with cannabis mixed in , then kenna spot check at sg custom and tested positive, then how to explain ?

haha, wtf this sg country has became.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1