The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 15-08-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of
Re: phuket

Quote:
Originally Posted by tan1972 View Post
Go Bangla road ba, got freelancer stand at the road side, or simply walk in any pub or ago or tiger club
what are the price for ST or LT?
Old 16-08-2022, 01:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ghost1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KongJiaoWei View Post
Oh she don’t work in a pub already.. when she work as FL?

She works in a club now
Old 16-08-2022, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 4
KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!KongJiaoWei is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghost1999 View Post
She works in a club now
Ok tks..
I got her contacts anyway I msg her
Old 17-08-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ghost1999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KongJiaoWei View Post
Ok tks..
I got her contacts anyway I msg her
Cools, you visiting her soon?
Old 17-08-2022, 06:20 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 0
FudgeTunnel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFudgeTunnel is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFudgeTunnel is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Outcall agencies in Phuket

Hello.. I am visiting Phuket in September and wanted to check if anyone has had good experience with Outcall agencies? If yes, please share digits / info. Thank you.
Old 18-08-2022, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ang3lxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would recommend don't bother n head out to the clubs. Illusionz is still going really strong. Leave your shyness at home and you will have an smacking good time there.
Old 18-08-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang3lxx View Post
I would recommend don't bother n head out to the clubs. Illusionz is still going really strong. Leave your shyness at home and you will have an smacking good time there.
cool, yeah, I know some non fl girls who go to that club...so I'd head there as well this trip. any tips for lone traveller?
Old 21-08-2022, 01:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MrLangZai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Damn sian in hotel. Anyone got contacts for outcalls? Patong area.
Old 28-08-2022, 02:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
jackdaniels8787 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrLangZai View Post
Damn sian in hotel. Anyone got contacts for outcalls? Patong area.
Any bros wanna Chiong tgt. I am here till 30
Old 28-08-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
YungChiongster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, just went to phuket for a week and will be sharing my humble (first too) FR, look fwd to posting more in the future

p.s : went with a few friends during the trip so divide the expenses to agak agak expected dmg.
Cost breakdown : Bottle of beer 69-89 THB, hard liquor 100-300 THB, LD 120 - 250 THB per shot, ST 2000, LT 5000-7000, BF 1000-2000
Massage : 250 - 500 THB, happy ending : 1000 - 1500 THB (depends)

Will include some tips for bros planning their trip there too at the end

Day 1 : touched down early afternoon, head to my airbnb villa in Chalong and did some grocery shopping + MK before heading down to Bangla Rd (30min drive away from Chalong)

Decided to chill at a beer bar beside IBIZA bar/sign? not sure but it was open air and had sofas so it was quite comfortable, initially wanted to spend about an hour there but it was raining heavily so spent about 2-3hrs there, total damage about 3k thb with lady drinks (think it was about 150-180 thb per LD)

Next stop for the night was Harem's Gentlemen Club, got a table w sofa and was presented with a menu, 0.75L grey goose for about 4k thb, doesn't come with mixers so have to order separately, once ordered the girls all chiong over, about 1/2 to each person, here the girls standard are much better, all at least 6.5 or 7/10, they also know how to small talk/chit chat and its super happening here, got girls dancing and stripping around you on the elevated platform w poles. the girls at our table were hit or miss in terms of playability, those w less playability mostly just played dice games but if you heng heng got the right girl, you are in for a crazy night. my girl was without a top for the whole night, non stop grinding on you in a g string and keep rubbing my cock (over my shorts of course), even ask me suck her tits while she pour a shot on it so i drink while sucking lol but disclaimer, here, not only you get raped but your wallet also kenna, lady drink is 2shots for 500 thb, if you got more than 2/3 girls at your table, they push for 12 shots 3000 thb ferris wheel, me tgt w friends ordered that 3/4 times, from 11pm to 3am damage was 20k thb, did not ask about BF and LT/ST cos wallets all dead already. But was walking along the street, got offers from freelancers, 2000 thb ST with room included, was drunk out of my mind so didnt go for it but her looks was 7/10 short and curvy in the right places, had a mamasan with her promoting to me, spoke in chinese and said not LB, so if you happen to be out at bangla st late, can try look around for FLs, most quite good looking but careful LB if not your cup of tea

Day 2/3/4 : <Tourist Crap> Wont include these, but PM me if you want some ideas on where to go with your bros/family/SO.

Day 5 : Head down to bangla st again but went early to eat dinner there, thought that the restaurants near the walking street but prices turned out to be reasonable, 79thb for a bowl of tom yum noodles, etc. can give it a shot, but check menu bfr going in. After dinner, my group split up, i went massage while my friends went to a bar, massage was quite standard, cheap, private cubicles but separated by thin walls and ceiling was exposed so abit weird, was the only one/ maybe one other person at my massage place, forgot the name but its along the infamous ratuthit street just outside bangla st. was charged 300thb for full body massage 1hr, when massaging back, quite typical but once turn around masseuse while use oil massage your thigh area, and slowly will brush hand against your jewels if more playful will use oil and rub your cock and balls abit maybe 3/5 mins before moving up the body again then once done will pop question whether want special, quoted 1500thb for bj but rejected as my masseuse was only 6/10 (+0.5pts for being 21y/o and half jap, can speak also) was then quoted 1000thb but still reject as saving my cum for other SYTs. After massage, met up with my friends at Illuzion and got a VIP table by buying a bottle of grey goose, 2700thb but free one mixer only, coke was 100thb for a can and cranberry juice was 400thb for 1L bottle. Was a great night of partying, stayed from 10-2am but no FLs really came up to us, and all the good looking ones were already choped by angmohs, probably BF-ed and brought to the club, illuzion may not be the best to chiong but if you want to party then sure 9/10. Onlu spent 6000+ for drinks and hookah/shisha (700thb for one)

Afterwards, went to another bar, fancier with aircon and a whole unit by itself (PM me if you want to know the name), drinks can really rack up your bill here, me and my friends spent the last hour (closes at 3) here and already racked up about 9000 thb total and we only had about 4 beers and 3/4 water, the rest were all LDs. (sore topic here so abit biased but YMMV) me and another friend barfined and dabaoed a girl each, BF 1000THB, LT 5000THB, paid barfine and my friends girl followed him but said that my girl will come later, no issue, didnt see a problem but once reached my accom, my friends girl tell me that my girl not coming anymore for some reason, was blueballed so it spoiled the night for me. was determined to shoot the next day so went back to bangla. (only lost on barfine 1000thb so tip to bros, pay your girl after everything the next morning, BF boh bian need pay on the spot so make sure your girl leaves with you)

Day 6 : headed down to bangla st, wanted to try out the famous Christin's Massage, in patong, was dropped off right infront of the pink building, just walk through their glass doors and take stairs to 2nd floor and you will be greeted by a huge fish tank (no glass btw so they can see you too), once step in all the girls start calling to me already then the papa seated in one of the sofa chairs wave me over, small talk abit and he give me some recommendations, decided to pick a fairly young woman(PM me if you want try i tell you her badge number) , 7/10 wont reject kind, abit bui bui ,abit of tummy fat but super nice tits and ass, told me she was 25/26 years old, okok believable. Pay at the counter beside fish tank and she will bring you up to a room, whole floor empty only me, so once enter the room, straight strip already, she prepare some hot water and soap and ask me lie down on inflatable mattress where she do B2B (basically soapy) she use her pussy and grind against by thigh by body all to spread the soap, afterwards flip over and she do the same and gave abit of a hj and boobjob (damn shiok with the soap all over both of you), afterwards guide you to the tub beside and u lie in there and relax while she help you shower and soap more parts then you dry yourself up and lie on bed wait for action to start, capped bj for 10-15mins then she started riding, (this one i say serious brothers), she ride me like no tomorrow liddat, ride until the bed shake, the wall shake, chibai even the door shake like someone try to break in like that, really cannot tahan after five minutes and ask her stop and finish in missionary with full paranomic view of her tits (at least a c cup but confirm man made but still have the jiggle), once action done, washed up with shower head, wear clothes, smoke a cigarette (can smoke in room), and head back down, saw the papa again, tipped him and left a happy man, damage was 3600 thb (way pricier than before covid) but for 1hour+, ok lah not bad. Afterwards, got a 7-11 beside bought a new pack of ciggs before heading back to bangla and head back to villa, no dabao as flight is early next morning.

Day 7 : Head to airport (about 45mins from Chalong to airport with minimal traffic) got burger king and other small stalls at the airport selling food, pricey but boh bian, also once you enter immigration, no more smoking rooms/places inside so if you need, smoke before going through immigration

Tips for bros :

1. After paying barfine always make sure girl leaves with you (my mistake)

2. If you come mainly for nightlife, dont bother getting nice villa far away, just get a decent room in Patong, save on transport costs and girls more willing to come with you for LT or ST as its nearer, transport costs from patong to chalong for me was 700thb one way (tuktuk) but indriver was 350thb (3rd point)

3. Use indriver instead of grab, while grab may charge you 500-700thb to get to one place to another, indriver is usually at least half the price and can even book van/minibus while grab only can book car or bigger car, do try to tip the indriver drivers more as the fare they charge is really low and worth it

4. Dont be afraid to reject your girl as you can always get another, dont settle just because your kkj itchy, look around confirm got better one

5. When cheong bars, can let the mamasan know your cutoff so they dont charge you anymore than that, most are quite friendly

6. quick fuck = massage or FLs along the street, decent and fast, most FLs are angkong siao so to avoid misconceptions can use it as a guide to see who is an FL who is local. but bangla rd most probably FL already, unless you cheong in other areas.

7. Bring something that can be locked to keep the bulk of your cash, in case the girl steal your money, (mostly FLs will steal cos bar girls can be tracked down easily).

8. ATMs there actually have decent rate at 25.67, they charge 220thb per withdrawal (only shows -5sgd in my ibanking app but your bank may vary)

9. If looking for disposable vapes, ask those selling ciggs around bangla road (holding a basket) those kind and they will bring u one quiet corner and sell u, 1000puff one cost 500thb but your price may vary, for smokers, in thailand typically less than 100 thb for L&M, camel etc, and 150-170thb for marlboro. Almost everywhere sells even small streetside shops like mamashop

10. If need any recommendations for night market/food/family-friendly activities do PM me too, i will try to help out or give some ideas (some attractions may have chiobu also to bio abit when with family but rmbr bring sunglasses so not obvious when look hahahaha)

Feel free to PM me if anyone has any questions about anything, will try to help out, also if you find this helpful pls upz me (whatever the fuck this means i still dont know how the reputation system works after like 4 years here lol) new account as my old account has my name in it so i will be posting more often here.

Unrelated but to any bros going JB chiong soon, PM me, interested in going to but no previous experience so its a first for me. also im probably younger than the average samster here so if you dont mind a tu di / disciple, i will be more than happy to tag along

Last edited by YungChiongster; 28-08-2022 at 05:18 PM. Reason: included some prices for bros
Old 29-08-2022, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 20
Jackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud ofJackboy has much to be proud of

You can actually try go back to the bar look for the mamasan to get the bar fine back.

There are many budget hotels cost less than 1k baht a night and walking distance from Bangla St. Most hotels have in room safety box to keep your valuable.

Another popular taxi app is Bolt. Cheap fare and easy to use.

Using uob atm card to withdraw cash saves u the withdrawal fees. There are many uob atms in Phuket especially near Bangla St area. There is no withdrawal fee.

Most of the bars in Bangla St are there to suck you dry by buying the girls LDs. For me I only buy LDs for the lady I want to take home.
Old 30-08-2022, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
ang3lxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Super respect on your damn detailed FR man haha! i got to say bangla is a place much dependent on budget and also interest. if on basic tight budget not looking to drink till drunk i would seriously just avoid all a-gogos. its just absolutely not worth it.

i been there for 7 days and got all my cais from Illusionz (seriously thank god for staying alive cos every other club is crap..)

Tip to get gals there is really to not go up to VIP area. u picha all ur lobang cos all the gals unless they open themselves (or high class *plus cost* type) will be up there.

chiong myself all the way.. the idea is just give the eye contact to the girls freaking obviously. i for sure they will notice and most will just walk up to you for small chat and all problem solved. total i had 3 different gals, the first day n 2nd day and subsequent 3rd one just followed me everyday so i no more game

Not sure if market rate now but been spending 3k each night which gal usually just decide to sleep over for the night. (without adding cost of alcohol *usually just order 5 beers cost like 200/250b ea. (tip the chio waitress 50b she will be super happy already btw. For Vodka bottle, Yung already mentioned the price so i just did that for a night cos i met some other itallian chiongster there too and club together just for the shi&s and giggles.)

its a paradise there i gotta say, where the fishes are more abundant than the fisherman. u probably won't be sleeping alone every night.

Nxt trip. November! If interested to tag along just lemme know.

PS: @YungChiongster PMed u for a good spa in JB. U deserved this info

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungChiongster View Post
hi bros, just went to phuket for a week and will be sharing my humble (first too) FR, look fwd to posting more in the future

p.s : went with a few friends during the trip so divide the expenses to agak agak expected dmg.
Cost breakdown : Bottle of beer 69-89 THB, hard liquor 100-300 THB, LD 120 - 250 THB per shot, ST 2000, LT 5000-7000, BF 1000-2000
Massage : 250 - 500 THB, happy ending : 1000 - 1500 THB (depends)

Will include some tips for bros planning their trip there too at the end

Day 1 : touched down early afternoon, head to my airbnb villa in Chalong and did some grocery shopping + MK before heading down to Bangla Rd (30min drive away from Chalong)

Decided to chill at a beer bar beside IBIZA bar/sign? not sure but it was open air and had sofas so it was quite comfortable, initially wanted to spend about an hour there but it was raining heavily so spent about 2-3hrs there, total damage about 3k thb with lady drinks (think it was about 150-180 thb per LD)

Next stop for the night was Harem's Gentlemen Club, got a table w sofa and was presented with a menu, 0.75L grey goose for about 4k thb, doesn't come with mixers so have to order separately, once ordered the girls all chiong over, about 1/2 to each person, here the girls standard are much better, all at least 6.5 or 7/10, they also know how to small talk/chit chat and its super happening here, got girls dancing and stripping around you on the elevated platform w poles. the girls at our table were hit or miss in terms of playability, those w less playability mostly just played dice games but if you heng heng got the right girl, you are in for a crazy night. my girl was without a top for the whole night, non stop grinding on you in a g string and keep rubbing my cock (over my shorts of course), even ask me suck her tits while she pour a shot on it so i drink while sucking lol but disclaimer, here, not only you get raped but your wallet also kenna, lady drink is 2shots for 500 thb, if you got more than 2/3 girls at your table, they push for 12 shots 3000 thb ferris wheel, me tgt w friends ordered that 3/4 times, from 11pm to 3am damage was 20k thb, did not ask about BF and LT/ST cos wallets all dead already. But was walking along the street, got offers from freelancers, 2000 thb ST with room included, was drunk out of my mind so didnt go for it but her looks was 7/10 short and curvy in the right places, had a mamasan with her promoting to me, spoke in chinese and said not LB, so if you happen to be out at bangla st late, can try look around for FLs, most quite good looking but careful LB if not your cup of tea

Day 2/3/4 : <Tourist Crap> Wont include these, but PM me if you want some ideas on where to go with your bros/family/SO.

Day 5 : Head down to bangla st again but went early to eat dinner there, thought that the restaurants near the walking street but prices turned out to be reasonable, 79thb for a bowl of tom yum noodles, etc. can give it a shot, but check menu bfr going in. After dinner, my group split up, i went massage while my friends went to a bar, massage was quite standard, cheap, private cubicles but separated by thin walls and ceiling was exposed so abit weird, was the only one/ maybe one other person at my massage place, forgot the name but its along the infamous ratuthit street just outside bangla st. was charged 300thb for full body massage 1hr, when massaging back, quite typical but once turn around masseuse while use oil massage your thigh area, and slowly will brush hand against your jewels if more playful will use oil and rub your cock and balls abit maybe 3/5 mins before moving up the body again then once done will pop question whether want special, quoted 1500thb for bj but rejected as my masseuse was only 6/10 (+0.5pts for being 21y/o and half jap, can speak also) was then quoted 1000thb but still reject as saving my cum for other SYTs. After massage, met up with my friends at Illuzion and got a VIP table by buying a bottle of grey goose, 2700thb but free one mixer only, coke was 100thb for a can and cranberry juice was 400thb for 1L bottle. Was a great night of partying, stayed from 10-2am but no FLs really came up to us, and all the good looking ones were already choped by angmohs, probably BF-ed and brought to the club, illuzion may not be the best to chiong but if you want to party then sure 9/10. Onlu spent 6000+ for drinks and hookah/shisha (700thb for one)

Afterwards, went to another bar, fancier with aircon and a whole unit by itself (PM me if you want to know the name), drinks can really rack up your bill here, me and my friends spent the last hour (closes at 3) here and already racked up about 9000 thb total and we only had about 4 beers and 3/4 water, the rest were all LDs. (sore topic here so abit biased but YMMV) me and another friend barfined and dabaoed a girl each, BF 1000THB, LT 5000THB, paid barfine and my friends girl followed him but said that my girl will come later, no issue, didnt see a problem but once reached my accom, my friends girl tell me that my girl not coming anymore for some reason, was blueballed so it spoiled the night for me. was determined to shoot the next day so went back to bangla. (only lost on barfine 1000thb so tip to bros, pay your girl after everything the next morning, BF boh bian need pay on the spot so make sure your girl leaves with you)

Day 6 : headed down to bangla st, wanted to try out the famous Christin's Massage, in patong, was dropped off right infront of the pink building, just walk through their glass doors and take stairs to 2nd floor and you will be greeted by a huge fish tank (no glass btw so they can see you too), once step in all the girls start calling to me already then the papa seated in one of the sofa chairs wave me over, small talk abit and he give me some recommendations, decided to pick a fairly young woman(PM me if you want try i tell you her badge number) , 7/10 wont reject kind, abit bui bui ,abit of tummy fat but super nice tits and ass, told me she was 25/26 years old, okok believable. Pay at the counter beside fish tank and she will bring you up to a room, whole floor empty only me, so once enter the room, straight strip already, she prepare some hot water and soap and ask me lie down on inflatable mattress where she do B2B (basically soapy) she use her pussy and grind against by thigh by body all to spread the soap, afterwards flip over and she do the same and gave abit of a hj and boobjob (damn shiok with the soap all over both of you), afterwards guide you to the tub beside and u lie in there and relax while she help you shower and soap more parts then you dry yourself up and lie on bed wait for action to start, capped bj for 10-15mins then she started riding, (this one i say serious brothers), she ride me like no tomorrow liddat, ride until the bed shake, the wall shake, chibai even the door shake like someone try to break in like that, really cannot tahan after five minutes and ask her stop and finish in missionary with full paranomic view of her tits (at least a c cup but confirm man made but still have the jiggle), once action done, washed up with shower head, wear clothes, smoke a cigarette (can smoke in room), and head back down, saw the papa again, tipped him and left a happy man, damage was 3600 thb (way pricier than before covid) but for 1hour+, ok lah not bad. Afterwards, got a 7-11 beside bought a new pack of ciggs before heading back to bangla and head back to villa, no dabao as flight is early next morning.

Day 7 : Head to airport (about 45mins from Chalong to airport with minimal traffic) got burger king and other small stalls at the airport selling food, pricey but boh bian, also once you enter immigration, no more smoking rooms/places inside so if you need, smoke before going through immigration

Tips for bros :

1. After paying barfine always make sure girl leaves with you (my mistake)

2. If you come mainly for nightlife, dont bother getting nice villa far away, just get a decent room in Patong, save on transport costs and girls more willing to come with you for LT or ST as its nearer, transport costs from patong to chalong for me was 700thb one way (tuktuk) but indriver was 350thb (3rd point)

3. Use indriver instead of grab, while grab may charge you 500-700thb to get to one place to another, indriver is usually at least half the price and can even book van/minibus while grab only can book car or bigger car, do try to tip the indriver drivers more as the fare they charge is really low and worth it

4. Dont be afraid to reject your girl as you can always get another, dont settle just because your kkj itchy, look around confirm got better one

5. When cheong bars, can let the mamasan know your cutoff so they dont charge you anymore than that, most are quite friendly

6. quick fuck = massage or FLs along the street, decent and fast, most FLs are angkong siao so to avoid misconceptions can use it as a guide to see who is an FL who is local. but bangla rd most probably FL already, unless you cheong in other areas.

7. Bring something that can be locked to keep the bulk of your cash, in case the girl steal your money, (mostly FLs will steal cos bar girls can be tracked down easily).

8. ATMs there actually have decent rate at 25.67, they charge 220thb per withdrawal (only shows -5sgd in my ibanking app but your bank may vary)

9. If looking for disposable vapes, ask those selling ciggs around bangla road (holding a basket) those kind and they will bring u one quiet corner and sell u, 1000puff one cost 500thb but your price may vary, for smokers, in thailand typically less than 100 thb for L&M, camel etc, and 150-170thb for marlboro. Almost everywhere sells even small streetside shops like mamashop

10. If need any recommendations for night market/food/family-friendly activities do PM me too, i will try to help out or give some ideas (some attractions may have chiobu also to bio abit when with family but rmbr bring sunglasses so not obvious when look hahahaha)

Feel free to PM me if anyone has any questions about anything, will try to help out, also if you find this helpful pls upz me (whatever the fuck this means i still dont know how the reputation system works after like 4 years here lol) new account as my old account has my name in it so i will be posting more often here.

Unrelated but to any bros going JB chiong soon, PM me, interested in going to but no previous experience so its a first for me. also im probably younger than the average samster here so if you dont mind a tu di / disciple, i will be more than happy to tag along
Old 30-08-2022, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ang3lxx View Post
Super respect on your damn detailed FR man haha! i got to say bangla is a place much dependent on budget and also interest. if on basic tight budget not looking to drink till drunk i would seriously just avoid all a-gogos. its just absolutely not worth it.

i been there for 7 days and got all my cais from Illusionz (seriously thank god for staying alive cos every other club is crap..)

Tip to get gals there is really to not go up to VIP area. u picha all ur lobang cos all the gals unless they open themselves (or high class *plus cost* type) will be up there.

chiong myself all the way.. the idea is just give the eye contact to the girls freaking obviously. i for sure they will notice and most will just walk up to you for small chat and all problem solved. total i had 3 different gals, the first day n 2nd day and subsequent 3rd one just followed me everyday so i no more game

Not sure if market rate now but been spending 3k each night which gal usually just decide to sleep over for the night. (without adding cost of alcohol *usually just order 5 beers cost like 200/250b ea. (tip the chio waitress 50b she will be super happy already btw. For Vodka bottle, Yung already mentioned the price so i just did that for a night cos i met some other itallian chiongster there too and club together just for the shi&s and giggles.)

its a paradise there i gotta say, where the fishes are more abundant than the fisherman. u probably won't be sleeping alone every night.

Nxt trip. November! If interested to tag along just lemme know.

PS: @YungChiongster PMed u for a good spa in JB. U deserved this info
hi bro, the girls from club, do you pay them? thanks
Old 03-09-2022, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 11
lamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlamelame76 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey any bros currently in Phuket?

I have just came back from Phuket and I would like to try find the contact of a girl working in one of the agogo bars. She had to go off for a while but she didnt come back even until the placed closed for the day.

So any bros currently in Phuket that chiongs agogo bars, I would like to ask for a favour to see if I can get her contact. I understand it might not be easy as I tried asking the other girls in the bar another day when I didnt see her but no one seemed to know her - shes quite quiet and not really daring to please customers but I really would like to get her contact.

Please PM me and I will give you more details - I can treat you a drink or something once you come back to Singapore.

Thanks bros
Old 03-09-2022, 05:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 3
Posti34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamelame76 View Post
Hey any bros currently in Phuket?

I have just came back from Phuket and I would like to try find the contact of a girl working in one of the agogo bars. She had to go off for a while but she didnt come back even until the placed closed for the day.

So any bros currently in Phuket that chiongs agogo bars, I would like to ask for a favour to see if I can get her contact. I understand it might not be easy as I tried asking the other girls in the bar another day when I didnt see her but no one seemed to know her - shes quite quiet and not really daring to please customers but I really would like to get her contact.

Please PM me and I will give you more details - I can treat you a drink or something once you come back to Singapore.

Thanks bros
Bro don’t be silly, she is special to you but you are just one of the many guys she see until sian everyday. My humble advice to you don’t get Kc by her, is for your own good.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1