The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-08-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3716 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Ah i see,
ur review really fits her critieria haha
LYF
Wahahaha! Another Abby with the LYF vibes. Then I better go try this other Abby too. Will come back with a MR if she is good as well. 10Q for sharing. I’ve been hearing about this Cheryl too. Anyone can share more?

Waiting for Return of Points
@SonicGear @Tho66
Old 18-08-2022, 04:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 568 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1280 / Power: 2
Mobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud ofMobile88 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cheongster_11 View Post
Wahahaha! Another Abby with the LYF vibes. Then I better go try this other Abby too. Will come back with a MR if she is good as well. 10Q for sharing. I’ve been hearing about this Cheryl too. Anyone can share more?
Try Cheryl before she RTC end of August.
I did a FR here for her previously
https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=797358&page=36
Hers quite mind blowing.
Both in service and stuff that she do. Good attitude too
Old 18-08-2022, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 397 / Power: 16
audio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find betteraudio1 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Playability and sensual level very low like your typical vanilla..

Those who prefer heavy-flavoured stuff can skip lol..

Agree with those who praise her looks and figure..
Yeah.. visited recently. Vanilla + shorts on…
Old 18-08-2022, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1024 / Power: 4
LovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud ofLovesMilktea has much to be proud of

Quote:
U have to make fast hands as cheryl is going back end month n gone for good,
Cheryl & miumiu always been popular for years in sbf
Old 18-08-2022, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sibeyshiok View Post
Nice. She is worth the $.
I don't need her to blow and get nude.
Wear more is better for me to remove piece by piece.😁

Braless beneath her oversize T shirt and panty only, nothing much to remove.
Old 18-08-2022, 07:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Not exactly a red beret MR since it’s Abby aka “Liu Yifei” second stint in SG. Those with her old WC can contact her but from my understanding she will be listed these few days and will have limited slots per day.

Some know her as the “Taiwanese” meimei. During her first stint her rate was one of the highest at $130. She has long legs, sweet voice, smooth skin. Seems to have slimed down quite a bit now she really more 瓜子脸。
M
Visited her once never return during last stint

Not my cup of tea, too many better options hahaha..
Old 18-08-2022, 08:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 6
HonestMR is one of the Best!HonestMR is one of the Best!HonestMR is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Playability and sensual level very low like your typical vanilla..

Those who prefer heavy-flavoured stuff can skip lol..

Agree with those who praise her looks and figure..
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo85 View Post
Zora is a vanilla (similar to Arissa). Visited her at her place a number of times before she is listed on SLG. She is fair, has a great body and pretty good looks IMO. Nice pair of boobs. Semi nude during sensual. YMMV. She is able to give a hard massage so those who are looking for a good massage can give her a try! As for the location, it's not near MRT and quite secluded. So for first timers, it's advisable to reach earlier to familiarise yourself with the area.
similar to arissa
and confirmation from SMRT

looks like i got to try
Old 18-08-2022, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
beyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

When to MLX aka joy today. Read good review and near my place so decided to try. And the only 1 that reply. Greeted me in a oversize tshirt. Look really cute with her smile. Really catbath lick you from top to bottom. Good experience one of the best I tried. 1 of the wishlist down. Left a happy man GFE gao gao. Don’t miss this gem. Best part is down there really no smell as done in 69. Cant get enough of it to she stop me and ask me to just grope her breast. Quite a handful. Still go back attack after awhile. Since I am new Might go try other gems but cfm on my rtm list. Really hard working ML. As I when to some ML listed as catbath but only lick nipple but not as bad as listed as nuru but only do boobs massage. Really enjoy the session will go back for a 1hr 30min session next time. The row like a log really a unique shit. But did not surprise me as bro here talked about it. Any1 try the 2hour head massage before?

Dunno Coincidence or what only ML that stay nearby reply to me. Tried text other central gems that are popular none reply to me. Sad. Guess I am fated to just stay within my area.

Last edited by beyond96; 18-08-2022 at 10:05 PM.
Old 18-08-2022, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Think innocence is really coming back... if got chance to visit her will update, or any bros who visit before me...

Zara
Old 18-08-2022, 08:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
Not landmine for sure, visited her during her previous stint working in spa.
Quite a looker imo and nice pair of boobs, probably around mid 20s.
Yet to visit her this time so unsure about level of playability but not as money face as shan shan for sure.

Thank you
oh looks like the Zo sisters both have nice boobs and can massage well.

yet to try thou.
Old 18-08-2022, 08:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 666 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 4
Life6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLife6666 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond96 View Post
When to MLX aka joy today. Read good review and near my place so decided to try. And the only 1 that reply. Greeted me in a oversize tshirt. Look really cute with her smile. Really catbath lick you from top to bottom. Good experience one of the best I tried. 1 of the wishlist down. Left a happy man GFE happy gao gao. Don’t miss this gem. Best part is down there really no smell as done in 69. Cant get enough of it to she stop me and ask me to just grope her beast. Quite a handful. Still go back attack after awhile. Panties off but in a translucent legging. But ok la first time go respect people boundary. Since I am new Might go try other gems but cfm on my rtm list. Really hard working ML. As I when to some ML listed as catbath but only lick nipple. Really enjoy the session will go back for a 1hr 30min session next time.

Dunno Coincidence or what only ML that stay nearby reply to me. Tried text other central gems that are popular none reply to me. Sad. Guess I am fated to just stay within my area.
Yeah her cat bath was one of the best among most of the MLs

Last time when she’s in the MP, she do offer bj with cling wrap, not bad also hahah..
Old 18-08-2022, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 19
ASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud ofASeng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by leo85 View Post
Zora is a vanilla (similar to Arissa). Visited her at her place a number of times before she is listed on SLG. She is fair, has a great body and pretty good looks IMO. Nice pair of boobs. Semi nude during sensual. YMMV. She is able to give a hard massage so those who are looking for a good massage can give her a try! As for the location, it's not near MRT and quite secluded. So for first timers, it's advisable to reach earlier to familiarise yourself with the area.
Wow look like really hot men, fully booked….
Hopefully all the Chio ML continue to come back…💪💪💪
Old 18-08-2022, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
plywood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-10.com/romy-massage/

Shared with FR that i had visited masseur a few weeks back.

1.5 hrs session with her, massage skill is excellent, put a lot effort into whole body, wonder how does she has so much strength from her slim body, totally satisfactory experience

Juagen is another wonderful, you try it you know.

HJ is sensual, exciting, enjoyed slowly teasing your little head

Massage:10/10 - one of the best i had
Looks:8/10 - sexy milf looking, slim, nice butt
Juagen:10/10 - worth to TRY
Hj:9/10 - feel like flying to the sky, shot in 5 min.

Overall rating: back to her ASAP.
Old 18-08-2022, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 8
plywood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by plywood View Post
https://sglonelyguy-10.com/romy-massage/

Shared with FR that i had visited masseur a few weeks back.

1.5 hrs session with her, massage skill is excellent, put a lot effort into whole body, wonder how does she has so much strength from her slim body, totally satisfactory experience

Juagen is another wonderful, you try it you know.

HJ is sensual, exciting, enjoyed slowly teasing your little head

Massage:10/10 - one of the best i had
Looks:8/10 - sexy milf looking, slim, nice butt
Juagen:10/10 - worth to TRY
Hj:9/10 - feel like flying to the sky, shot in 5 min.

Overall rating: back to her ASAP.
https://sglonelyguy-14.com/romy-massage/, this is correct link
Old 18-08-2022, 10:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 4
beyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybeyond96 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Life6666 View Post
Yeah her cat bath was one of the best among most of the MLs

Last time when she’s in the MP, she do offer bj with cling wrap, not bad also hahah..
wasted, that 1 is listed on sgbeautycastle. Finally decided to try. But don’t have already. Hopefully if rtm more can unlock. Haha. Dont really like MP environments. Kena bad experience 1 time before 30min in and out after shot. So don’t dare go back MP. But this really friendly ML offer to take my shoe for me when going off. First time tried not so vanilla ML. No regret.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1