The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19775 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Prim and Proper Home Tutor

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerflySGR View Post
S
Accompanied son to NDP. He ok, I came back with Covid. Still down with the sniffles.

But the good thing is I have the whole flat to myself.

Or is that a bad thing?
OMG ... Take Care And Get Well Soon

Good Thing To Have The Whole Flat By Yourself But You're Down With Covid What Can You Do

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Old 17-08-2022, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 4
naipan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sorry for the delay Bro eeemen, Bro FrankieDeJong and Bro bigbirdbird!

Accompanied son to NDP. He ok, I came back with Covid. Still down with the sniffles.

Or is that a bad thing?
Get well soon bro!
Old 18-08-2022, 10:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 523 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2531 / Power: 6
SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
OMG ... Take Care And Get Well Soon

Good Thing To Have The Whole Flat By Yourself But You're Down With Covid What Can You Do
Bro bigbirdbird, at first when people tell me they kena Covid, I pray for them. But as more and more people kena Covid, I thought it's like a good holiday.

That is, until I kena Covid. Even with 2 booster shots, it's no joke for an old man like me. Saps all my energy and I just feel like sleeping all the time.

Maybe if Wanda were still around, she could suck out some of the poison and rejuvenate me some?
Quote:
Originally Posted by naipan View Post
Get well soon bro!
Thank you, Bro naipan!

Some of my threads/posts may be a work of fiction
so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Images used are for illustrative purposes only
Old 18-08-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:

I came back with Covid. Still down with the sniffles.

Or is that a bad thing?

Oh dear, get well soon bro. Take care and enjoy the solitude , cheers .........

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 18-08-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro bigbirdbird,
That is, until I kena Covid. Even with 2 booster shots, it's no joke for an old man like me. Saps all my energy and I just feel like sleeping all the time.

Maybe if Wanda were still around, she could suck out some of the poison and rejuvenate me some?
Oh I'm Also An Old Man And Got My 2 Booster Shots Too ... Till Today Never Got Covid Though My Mum Got 2 Times

Ah It's Good To Have Her Around To Take Care Of You

Old 18-08-2022, 08:02 PM
Samster

SerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond reputeSerflySGR has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Oh dear, get well soon bro. Take care and enjoy the solitude , cheers .........
Thank you Bro eeemen. Covid really does wreak havoc to your life!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbirdbird View Post
Oh I'm Also An Old Man And Got My 2 Booster Shots Too ... Till Today Never Got Covid Though My Mum Got 2 Times

Ah It's Good To Have Her Around To Take Care Of You
No more already Bro bigbirdbird. Very complicated story. Easier to say out than type out.

You tak kena before?

Then I pray you never will cos it's really a game changer

so names, places, incidents, etc. could have been imagined or used in a fictitious manner
Any resemblance to actual persons (living or dead) / events is purely coincidental
Old 18-08-2022, 08:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
My reaction made her giggle.

“Yes, you are a thief,” she repeated herself, “you stole my heart and after that you cheat me of my feelings, and you broke my heart.”

I was dumbfounded.

“And please call me Destinee. Calling me Teacher Destinee makes it sound so ‘wrong’.” There seemed to be a twinkle in her eye when she said this.
Sensing that she has somewhat calmed down, I began to relax a bit. I realised that although we been at the fast food restaurant for quite some time, we have yet to order any food or drink.

“How about that drink?” I cleared my throat and asked politely, “Maybe some fries to go along with the drink?”

“It’s ok, Adek got mention that you work late; so maybe you have not had anything to eat? Why not you order yourself a burger?” Destinee replied with a hint of broken English.

“You sure?” I asked again. She nodded bashfully.

I didn’t want to seem like a stingy poker so I quickly got up and proceeded to the counter to order two sets from the “seasonal menu” and got back to our seats.

“Here you go! Ice lemon tea!” I said triumphantly as I presented her with her meal. I was giving myself an imaginary pat on the back for I recall ice lemon tea being the “go to” drink for most ladies but she seemed “unmoved” by my “intelligence”.

My stomach began to grumble so I tucked myself in; I hadn’t realised how hungry I was until then. As I wolfed down my burger, I looked across the table – there she was sitting there quietly, barely sipping her drink; she didn’t touch her meal. Had it been Evon, she would have been happily eating away.

“What’s wrong? Did I do something wrong?” I asked.

“No,” Destinee replied shyly, “I don’t eat much at night.” Looking at her figure, she’s probably the type with lower metabolic rate and late dinners mean instant pounds to her. Or maybe she’s just shy?

“Skip the burger,” I said, “maybe some fries?” I offered. She merely shook her head. I wanted to appear generous but my heart ached at good food being wasted. She seem to have read my mind, “How about you pack this back Adek’s supper?” And I did just that.

We adjourned to a nearby park and I took the opportunity to hold on to her hand. Destinee didn’t resist but I could feel her shyness; she didn’t “hold my hand back” but merely let me “lead” her.

I did most of the talking while she nodded quietly. I guess this was getting nowhere. I felt she was blowing hot and cold so I decided to end the meet-up.

“Just drop me off at the bus stop.” She said, “More convenient for you.” She simply refused to let me drop her off at her block. In my heart, I was thinking, “no chance liao”.

Might as well, I thought to myself as she alighted from my car. It's better to just cut my losses now. I had already met my "target" of getting a tutor for Adek. If she didn't want to teach him then I'd just find another one or at worst, Chester. I shook my head as I pointed my car in the direction of home. And if Adek had already gone to bed, I could have the other burger and fries for supper. I consoled myself.

Last edited by SerflySGR; 18-08-2022 at 08:52 PM.
Old 18-08-2022, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
I did most of the talking while she nodded quietly. I guess this was getting nowhere. I felt she was blowing hot and cold so I decided to end the meet-up.

“Just drop me off at the bus stop.” She said, “More convenient for you.” She simply refused to let me drop her off at her block. In my heart, I was thinking, “no chance liao”.

Might as well, I thought to myself as she alighted from my car. It's better to just cut my losses now. I had already met my "target" of getting a tutor for Adek. If she didn't want to teach him then I'd just find another one or at worst, Chester. I shook my head as I pointed my car in the direction of home. And if Adek had already gone to bed, I could have the other burger and fries for supper. I consoled myself.
“Will you be picking me up later?” my phone vibrated. I did not expect her to message, especially after yesterday’s lacklustre “performance”.

“Yes, sure.” I replied, not too sure where this will all lead to. “Where do you want to go?” I texted back.
“You decide.”

“No food, right? You won’t want to eat so late at night, right?” I responded, feeling stupid immediately as I felt it was probably not the most intelligent response.

As there was no propensity to be early or to impress Destinee, I made sure I had my fill after I clocked out from work before I proceeded to the designated pick-up point. In my mind, I wondered why she had asked for another “date”? Perhaps she wanted to ketuk me for a meal or take me as her personal taxi? I mused.

By the time I drove into the car park, I was already five minutes late. I prepared myself for a earful but she was nowhere to be seen.

“Are you here already?” My phone vibrated.

“Go to the other car park,” the second message read, “my student’s father is here, I don’t him to see you picking me up.”

The request sounded weird but I was in no mood to argue with her. I just wanted to get this over with and head on home and watch some football.

As I drove to the other car park, I saw this female figure standing by the pillar. I did a double take; she didn’t have a model’s figure. In fact, she was of a larger build like Destinee but her boobs were so much bigger!

It took me a moment to realise that it was Destinee!

“Get in,” I wound down my window as I drove alongside her.

Destinee quickly got in and instructed me to drive off quickly.

“What happened?” I asked, concerned.

“Nothing,” she blushed, “I scared my student’s parents see us.”

“What’s wrong with me picking you up?” I asked, quite offended that she should feel shamed of me picking her up. Was it my car? Too small? Too old?

“No la. Not nice to let parents see I got people picking me up. I shy. Like not very nice for a female tutor to have a guy wait for her downstairs.” She tried to explain.

My mind darted towards thoughts of the ladies of the night along some of the alleyways; waiting for cars to pick them up and “deliver” them to budget hotels along Geylang. My little head seem to nod in agreement as I glanced to see her accentuated breasts. Was it so big last night? Did she purposely wear this tonight to attract me?

“Go where?” I asked stupidly.

“I don’t know,” she said looking downwards, “you decide.”

My mind raced. I decided that to bring her to places more accessible to cars; perhaps to Changi Coast Road? While she see planes landing and taking off, I could see her heaving chest. I was really tempted to reach out to grab them there and then. I felt my foot adding pressure the accelerator so that I could get to my destination faster and park so that I could get to second base sooner.

Old 18-08-2022, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:

You tak kena before?

Then I pray you never will cos it's really a game changer
Thanks Bro

Old 19-08-2022, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
My mind darted towards thoughts of the ladies of the night along some of the alleyways; waiting for cars to pick them up and “deliver” them to budget hotels along Geylang. My little head seem to nod in agreement as I glanced to see her accentuated breasts. Was it so big last night? Did she purposely wear this tonight to attract me?

“Go where?” I asked stupidly.

“I don’t know,” she said looking downwards, “you decide.”

My mind raced. I decided that to bring her to places more accessible to cars; perhaps to Changi Coast Road? While she see planes landing and taking off, I could see her heaving chest. I was really tempted to reach out to grab them there and then. I felt my foot adding pressure the accelerator so that I could get to my destination faster and park so that I could get to second base sooner.
I parked at one of the gates facing the runway. It was dark but I made sure there were no cameras; I didn’t want to be on the receiving end of a summons. Neither did I want any in-car be filmed and distributed online. Leaving my engine and air-condition running, I turned my attention to Destinee.

“So how was your day?” I started with some small talk.

“It’s ok.” She replied curtly.

There was a period of silence. I thought of what to say next. I was never a good conversationalist, so I struggled with my words.

“You are not interested in me, are you?” She broke the deafening silence.

“No!” I denied, shaking my head, “What made you say this?”

I did a quick “assessment” as the words left my mouth – she was not drop dead gorgeous and she was a bit larger than “my type” but she was not fat or grotesque. In comparison to Evon, I would definitely choose Destinee – it was a no brainer. Her dressing today did score her some more points. It suddenly dawned to me she was like the “aunty” version of Rui En. I smacked my lips imaging her doing a short run towards me.

“Then why you suddenly so quiet?” she asked.

“I talked so much yesterday so I thought I give you a chance to talk today.” I replied, hoping I could coax her to open up more.

“I shy.” She said as she lowered her head. I think I saw her blush once again.

“Nothing to be shy about.” I said, “We are just two friends sharing our life stories. Please tell me more about you; I’ve said so much about myself and you already know Adek.”

“I already told you so much via our messages. What more do you want to know about me?” she asked.

It was then that I realised that we did share so many text messages – to and fro – initially it was me “interviewing her” to see if she was a good fit to teach Adek and then subsequently we exchanged even more messages. It was no wonder that she felt upset that I didn’t want to meet up with her after she started teaching my son.

“I thought you were angry with me cos I lied about having a son,” I defended myself, “but I assure you that I really did mention in my DMs that I was in fact looking for a tutor for my son and since it was mentioned in your profile that she was a teacher, I thought I tried my luck.” I was slapping myself subconsciously but this stupid harebrain scheme because I wanted to “kill two birds with one stone” and save some money and not pay for any agency fees.

“You men are all the same.” Even with the dim lights, I could see her pout. “All good liars.”

“No, Destinee, I am not like the others. I never lie. I swear!”

Of course I lie; which man in his right frame of mind would openly admit to being a liar? I mean I did not lie about my marital status and the fact that I was looking for a tutor for my son but the fact that I am on an online dating site meant that I was looking for something more than a platonic relationship!

“The last guy I went out with told me he was estranged from his air stewardess wife, but I found her things in his car.”

“There are no girly things in my car.” I protested. Thinking back, when my wife was still alive, she used to leave her packets of tissue paper, bottles of mineral water and the like lying around at the backseat of the car. “How do you know if they belonged to his wife, anyway?” I asked, “Maybe the guy just love to stock his car with stuff?”

“Would you keep perfumed talc in your car? Or sanitary pads? She practically had her cosmetics kit inside the car!”

Her words struck a nerve as I recall that although Wanda did not put on heavy make-up, she loved to lightly apply perfumed talcum powder on her face. My eyes darted quickly to the glove compartment where Wanda kept her powder; I hoped Destinee would not call my bluff and search my car. The thought of its fragrance gave me an instant hard-on.

“Anyway, that’s just one guy,” I said, “you can’t let one bad experience affect all the other innocent men in the world.” I did my part to defend all the “innocent” brothers in the world.

“There was another guy who, like you, put he was single in his profile but I later found out that he was married and he was just looking to have fun on the side.” She argued.

“Look,” I was getting upset, “I know I am a cheap skate to look for tutor on dating platform but I am definitely very sure I put myself as widowed with a son! How else would I be looking for a tutor for my son? Where would my son pop out from?”

“I thought you were a tuition agent!” she retorted.

“Seems we are going around in circles.” I said, “let’s call it a night. I will send you to your bus stop.” I threw up my hands in mock surrender.

We did not speak for the next few moments. I turned away from her and looked out my window, contemplating my next steps. I really did not want to entertain any more drama in my life; being a single parent with a son going through PSLE was already quite a challenge for me.

I heard a sniffle. Was she crying?

I turned to look at Destinee. Her head was lowered. It was too dark to make out whether she actually sobbing. My heart softened. I reached out towards her and pulled her in for a hug. Her perfume was empowering; I took the chance to breathe in as much of it as I could, making a mental note to ask her what she wore and perhaps I could buy her a few bottles for Valentine’s?

“Go away. I know you don’t want me because I am not pretty. I am not a model and I am not an air stewardess.” She sobbed.

I was puzzled with her sudden reaction. Was I reading the signals wrongly? I thought she wasn’t interested in me.

“What’s this about model and air stewardesses? When did I mention I was looking for either? Actually, I am just looking for a kind, young woman who can accept me and my son.”

“I am not young.” She retorted.

She was right about that. For her age, she was not considered young, but I did not want to upset her further.

I hugged her even tighter.

“Don’t cry already, ok?” I coaxed.

“Just send me home.” She said in-between sobs.

“Why?” I really didn’t understand what this girl wanted. Maybe because I married the first girl I dated so I was inexperienced in the dating game or I have not been in this scene for too long a time. I was genuinely puzzled.

Throwing caution to the wind, I planted her kiss on her lips and forced my tongue into her reluctant mouth. She wasn’t an experienced kisser and she struggled to break free of my hold but I persisted until I could feel her relax.

Then, without warning, she pushed me away. Panting, she looked up at me and said, “You are a bad man.”

Her tone did not sound aggressive, so I got bolder. I grabbed her and kissed her again.

“Stop it.” She said. “Wait people see.”

“Who else is here?” I asked.

“That’s why I say you are a bad man. You bring me to this kind of deserted place to take advantage of me.”

In my heart I was thinking – you call this taking advantage? You have not seen nothing yet!

Last edited by SerflySGR; 24-08-2022 at 08:41 PM.
Old 20-08-2022, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Quote:

In my heart I was thinking – you call this taking advantage? You have not seen nothing yet!
Go on bro SerflySGR, show her the way . Surely, but gently
cheers ...........

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 20-08-2022, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Her tone did not sound aggressive, so I got bolder. I grabbed her and kissed her again.

“Stop it.” She said. “Wait people see.”

“Who else is here?” I asked.

“That’s why I say you are a bad man. You bring me to this kind of deserted place to take advantage of me.”

As I drove in the direction of Changi Beach, my mind wondered to Evon; they were both about the same age but comparing her with Destinee, it was like chalk and cheese!

I recall Evon being so comfortable in her own skin. Even during our initial “dates”, she was so “herself”; she was vocal about what she wanted to eat and she ate heartily as if she were “one of the boys”.

I recall one of our dates where she “paraded” me in front of her friends during a buffet lunch at one of the more atas hotels in Singapore. I recall the place famous for its seafood and it was at that place I was introduced to oysters with macerated lemon.

“Eat more, Bee” Evon said as she piled my plate with more oysters. Personally I was a daging guy so I was aiming for the various red meat that was available but Evon argued that this hotel was famous for its seafood and it was more “worthwhile” to eat seafood at any buffet. Moreover, the oysters were so fresh and juicy. Perhaps it was the presentation? Or was it the ice? Oysters never tasted this good!

They say that birds of a feather flock together and if Evon was a baby elephant, her friends must be the hippos and rhinoceroses from that same zoo! There was this skinny-looking girl in the group, but her size also meant she was flat-chested but perhaps worth exploring if I got sick of eating fatty meat, I mused.

As we the couple of the hour, I was the only male in that group but looking at the plates on the table, these girls gave me a run for my money.

“It’s ok,” Evon announced, “my baby will pay for today’s meal. Thank you all for coming and sharing this wonderful meal with us!” I smiled at the group of girls and counted my blessings; had this been an ala carte meal, it would have cost me a bigger bomb. I cursed under my breath but keep up a gentlemanly façade in front of Evon and her friends.

As I was the only person in the group driving, and Evon being so happy to “show off” her new boyfriend, I wondered how I could ferry all these women safely in my car without breaking my suspension.

“The taxi stand is over there,” Evon pointed to the entrance of the hotel, “you all don’t mind but the lunch was very heavy and we want to walk a bit to aid the digestion.”

That caught me unawares. I was certain I would be the designated driver for sure. Evon waved goodbye to her comrades and turned to me to give me a wink, “I got a surprise for you Bee!”

Evon pulled me into the hotel lift and took out a key card. She booked a hotel room?

As she opened the hotel room door, I was greeted with a gust of cold wind. “Wow! She even cooled down the room!” I thought to myself.

“You know, Bee, oysters are also a type aphrodisiac.” Evon said as she used her finger to trace my chest down to my belly button before reaching down to touch my sleepy little brother.

“Awww, he’s still sleeping.” She pouted. “And I thought the oysters would wake him up? Nevermind, let’s wake him up and put him to work, shall we?” Evon smiled at me.

Pulling me further into the hotel room, she said, “Baby, we eat so much just now so now we must exercise. We must sweat it out, ok?”

She took off the oversized sweater to reveal a spaghetti top. As she did, her gigantic boobs came into view.

( Click to show/hide )

As if she could read my mind, she teased me, Baby, you like my big neh neh? I am going to wrap them around your big, black cock and I am going to use my big neh neh to milk you until you are dry and then I want you to fuck me with your big dick. Fuck me hard-hard and make me cum!”

She was by no means as pleasant-looking as that chubby Vietnamese model, Võ Thị Thu Trang and to say Evon has boobs as big as hers would be a gross exaggeration but beggars cannot be choosy.

What Evon lacked in looks, she made up with her eagerness and her trash-talking. I felt my cock struggling to get out of my pants.

Old 20-08-2022, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eeemen View Post
Go on bro SerflySGR, show her the way . Surely, but gently
cheers ...........
Wa! Didn't notice your comment as I was updating today's post.

Taking a "short commercial break" from Destinee and back to Evon for the time being, Bro eeemen. Hope you don't mind?

Anyway, both of them also fall under the category of "Home Tutor" so within the topic. Heh heh!

Old 20-08-2022, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 2
prisonbreaker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

interesting exploiting still
Old 20-08-2022, 09:19 PM
Samster (B)