The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2022, 12:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 17
Shogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterShogun456 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Does your wife still have interests in sex?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Then what do you do about this problem of yours brother ? Do you eat out ?
I havent reach the stage yet, still have sex once a week or so, but become more mechanical than fun and spontaneous like last time.
Old 17-08-2022, 01:22 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 17
fac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud offac89 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmamem View Post
If paying can release the tension and ease things at home, it’s money well spent la … if you keep dry-humping your wife, one day she will also fed up and hammer you lor 🤣

To each it’s own, we make our choices based on our different circumstances. End of the day, most important is you go back to your original home and love your family imo.
Enlightenment gained.
Old 17-08-2022, 04:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 195 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 3
airman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterairman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mine is just the opposite.

I am nearing 60 and my wife is 55.

Normally she will not reject when I initiate sex but at times I just do not have the mood and prioritise sleep over sex as I am concerned about being unable to doze off quickly all the time.

I may have the urge during the day but it slowly dies off late at night.

Not sure if it is psychology or some other matter.
Old 18-08-2022, 01:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2031 / Power: 20
Bangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond reputeBangster has a reputation beyond repute

takes two hands to clap
but one of the hand must initiate first mah

i agree the frequency of lovemaking would decrease after childbirth and then looking after the kids + having a job

but i also notice the intensity of each session is greater and more sensual, erotic, and psychologically wilder
Why you so like dat?
Old 18-08-2022, 07:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 627 / Power: 13
curious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to allcurious11 is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
Looks like i aint alone afterall. Your situation is totally like mine. Do feel guilty after outsourcing. It hurts the feeling as well as wallet.
similar here too.. but my case is different. my wife still ok with sex but after giving birth, she literally don’t care about her body. last time still slim and look good, now.. just snack every night for years. so u guess what happens to her body and just makes it different from last time.

don’t flame me please cos it’s purely my perception and i also do help with household chores to help reduce her stress so she can have time for exercise but still.. the same. while i try to control i still go for my regular jg as my avenue of release.

but i also have a friend who looks good even after giving birth, but she not interested in sex. says the husband also not interested in sex… but i’m doubtful since so many bros here after marriage still keen on sex.

Last edited by curious11; 18-08-2022 at 10:00 AM.
Old 18-08-2022, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 392 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by plasmamem View Post
If paying can release the tension and ease things at home, it’s money well spent la … if you keep dry-humping your wife, one day she will also fed up and hammer you lor 🤣

To each it’s own, we make our choices based on our different circumstances. End of the day, most important is you go back to your original home and love your family imo.
i truly agreed with you bro, if wife doesnt want sex , it would be a burden
to her and when you dont it you feel frustrated and tension builds up.
Once outsource and release, i can stop bothering her for sex and even hug
her without getting uncontrollably touchy like groping her boobs or ass.
Wife always seems to appreciate the warm hug without roaming hands.
frankly, i can only do that after i have eaten out.
Old 18-08-2022, 05:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
ExaltedAngel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Have married near 10 years.. for the last 2 years, i didnt have any session with my wife.

Partly because that I have really lost interest in her as she is really self centered and her on-going behaviors and antics have made me felt disgusted. Would have divorced if not consideration for my kids.

So now i resort to just DIY or outsource once in a very long time.
Old 18-08-2022, 06:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 2
mrsimster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

turn into dryness
Old 19-08-2022, 01:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 17
virgonguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyvirgonguy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

so u guys did went ddd to buy sex toy relieve yourself? haha
Old 19-08-2022, 04:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 9
nkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samsternkyc is a Helpful and Caring Samster

With kids everything changed. Sex maybe once a week. Maybe tired maybe just no time.
One time we just slp naked too tired couldn't do it.
Anyways i guess communication is key, need or want sex just say that works for me.
I do eat outside too la go spa and geylang but these kind i do purely transactional pay money cos don't want to get caught up too much with all the KC-ing
Old 19-08-2022, 03:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 665 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 680 / Power: 3
Peacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to beholdPeacekeeping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkyc View Post
With kids everything changed. Sex maybe once a week. Maybe tired maybe just no time.
Anyways i guess communication is key, need or want sex just say that works for me.
I do eat outside too la go spa and geylang but these kind i do purely transactional pay money cos don't want to get caught up too much with all the KC-ing
Count yourself a lucky man. Many married men only get once a year during their anniversary.
Old 21-08-2022, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 13
kryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to allkryptoz is a name known to all

if you can afford it, just go out and pay for sex. you get more bang for the buck, especially if you after you have kids. you dont need to beg for sex or try to please the wife.
Old 22-08-2022, 06:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExaltedAngel View Post
Have married near 10 years.. for the last 2 years, i didnt have any session with my wife.

Partly because that I have really lost interest in her as she is really self centered and her on-going behaviors and antics have made me felt disgusted. Would have divorced if not consideration for my kids.

So now i resort to just DIY or outsource once in a very long time.
U so poor thing bro, so starved of sex with yr wife ..guess most husbands in yr situation r doing the same as u

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-08-2022, 06:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1884 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42717 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkyc View Post
Not only the KC-ing part bro but must be careful not to contract STD also when u eat out

Quote:
Originally Posted by kryptoz View Post
if you can afford it, just go out and pay for sex. you get more bang for the buck, especially if you after you have kids. you dont need to beg for sex or try to please the wife.
True bro, but must be careful not to contract STD from these sex workers

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-08-2022, 07:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
Asakura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sounds as though you guys are not involved in taking care of the kids

Quote:
Originally Posted by rotaryshooter View Post
the guilt in me when i enter someone else instead of my wife eats me up all the time. sex with wife is still good just that it has gone down to maybe 1-2 times a month nowdays if i am lucky. Reason is because of kids. Looking after the kids taking a toll on her and she is tired by night time and when i help out the night shift, both becomes tired.

I feel you and understand your situation. hope it improves soon. maybe a date with her once in a while might help. Good luck bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by fac89 View Post
I did not complain abt her figure infact she does maintain her figure and is as hot as those in their 20s. The only reason i can think of is that she is tired taking care of the kids. Did discuss with her abt how impt sex is in a r/s and she agrees as well but it just that no sex mean no sex. I am not desperate to the extend that i need sex so badly but somehow outsourcing it weekly burns holes in wallet as well as guilty in a way.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1