The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2022, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold
Re: How much fishtank WL earns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by basic View Post
The world is unfair isn't it.
Be FL is easy money.
OMG!

Be FL is easy?

You think it is is easy for a woman to get into this trade?

Women are in general more emotional than men. Our KKJ stand anytime. Women have to (in general) feel loved and a 100 other things to want to have sex.

So to do a 'work' which is more or less universally looked down on is easy...

Wow
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 17-08-2022, 10:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LovesMilktea View Post
Yeah im also interested to know too, why geylang comparing to others?
Some spas or homebased angpai's can earn up to 5digits or close to 5digit
Ktv need not say, can anyhow quote customers up to individual / chemistry
risk - spas and homebase services are illegal but WL isnt
hassle - spa and homebase deals with more matters such as boss, accommodation, travelling, appointments etc vs WL who deals mostly with just OKT?
Old 18-08-2022, 07:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

How come TS never wonder how much brothel keeper is making?
Old 18-08-2022, 10:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
3pking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
The world is unfair isn't it.
Be FL is easy money.
everyday kena different stick poke also very sien one.. hard earn also..
Old 18-08-2022, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 244 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1968 / Power: 9
reddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant futurereddevil3d has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
How come TS never wonder how much brothel keeper is making?
Don't need wonder. Sure much more than average joe like me can earn.
Old 18-08-2022, 01:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 352 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5147 / Power: 13
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
OMG!

Be FL is easy?

Women are in general more emotional than men. Our KKJ stand anytime. Women have to (in general) feel loved and a 100 other things to want to have sex.

Wow
Women do sex work/be FL is universally looked down meh? If looked down then they shouldn't have no end of male clients looking to fuck them or engage their services. Unless those guys are hypocrites lah.

As for everything else you say, earn money most important. You get that pot of gold, you can easily whitewash and pad the rest of your life. That's the mentality these women have. Most of them do actually work out this way, like it or not.

The Lannisters Send Their Regards.
Old 18-08-2022, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 311 / Power: 15
angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!angeloo is one of the Best!

Some women naturally slutty and ok to be fucked by all kind of men, some cannot, the slutty one earn money very shiok, only risk is AV, disease, or customer dont pay run away
Old 18-08-2022, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2852 / Power: 10
goodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond reputegoodnick has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by baogege View Post
The mathematic is simple. I quote what the bro earlier mention...

50-50 or 70-30, base on per session $60, we are saying $30 to $42, we take a median value say $35.

Currently the gal is serving at 25min so an hour can take average 2 customer. Not all customer full 25min I norm came in 15min (sad)... So hourly can earn $70/hr

The hours open time is 12pm to 12am (12hr).. Lets say the WL take 2hr break.. So working at 10hr/day. Pay is $700/day.

Now per month she has her period of 5days in average, so for an average 30day month, the WL work 25 day. So not her pay amounted to $17500/mth. That is assuming her share is $35 per customer. If 50-50 ($30/customer) she will earn $15k/mth, on upper tier if she can take 70-30 ($40/ customer) she will earn $20k/mth.

Discounting my assumption is over, let's discount by 20%, the WL pay might be between $12k to $16k.

They earn more than many of us..

If work in KTV, before Covid I pay $50 tip for per session of 4hr, say for evening session, how many butterfly the Vietbu can fly, maybe max 4?? She can take $200 for 4hr. If she do extra... Can they fetch the above amount?

If agree with me can up my points....
They do not work and rest when code red. So cannot be working 30 days a month.
Old 19-08-2022, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 111 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 754 / Power: 15
basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
OMG!

Be FL is easy?

Wow
Is it that hard to advertise oneself on sbf?
FL make good money
Old 19-08-2022, 01:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 160 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1139 / Power: 7
JAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud ofJAVgent has much to be proud of

Quote:
Is it that hard to advertise oneself on sbf?
FL make good money
I guess bro Dignified69 is talking about getting pass the mental hurdle of selling one's body.

Let's reframe this... ask you to bend over and sell your ass for $35 a pop after giving okt his share. Assuming there is a whole market out there for male asses, and this is guaranteed good money.. is this ok for you?
some bros naturally ok, some bros resistant but will do it for the money, some bros will never do it.

Monday - Cheryl (PRC - GL)
Tuesday - Hino (A1)
Wednesday - 109 (Fantasia)
Thursday - AhLamb (PRC - BM)
Friday - Jasmine (Cambodia - RCR)
Saturday - REST
Sunday - Anna (PRC - PL)
Old 19-08-2022, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIdesOfMarch View Post
Women do sex work/be FL is universally looked down meh? If looked down then they shouldn't have no end of male clients looking to fuck them or engage their services. Unless those guys are hypocrites lah.

As for everything else you say, earn money most important. You get that pot of gold, you can easily whitewash and pad the rest of your life. That's the mentality these women have. Most of them do actually work out this way, like it or not.

Yes 'more or less universally looked down'. You can see it in this forum itself. There is no shortage of people referring to FL as toilet, public urinal, WL is for fucking not for relationship etc. Also you think the FL would like to let her family and friends back home what work she is doing here.

Maybe U and I and some others don't think this way, but that is largely how it is. And you are correct on the hypocrisy part. But then hypocrisy is part of the human condition.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 20-08-2022, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

My opinion is they deserve to be paid by offering their pussy to us. I think it is not an easy job to be fucked by so many men a day.
Old 21-08-2022, 10:04 AM
Samster

basic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to beholdbasic is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Laofuzi8888 View Post
My opinion is they deserve to be paid by offering their pussy to us. I think it is not an easy job to be fucked by so many men a day.
FL can choose their number of customers.
Old 21-08-2022, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
I guess bro Dignified69 is talking about getting pass the mental hurdle of selling one's body.

Let's reframe this... ask you to bend over and sell your ass for $35 a pop after giving okt his share. Assuming there is a whole market out there for male asses, and this is guaranteed good money.. is this ok for you?
some bros naturally ok, some bros resistant but will do it for the money, some bros will never do it.
For me nothing mental about it.
It is the physical pain of something going up there.
But at least FL can select their customers right?
Old 21-08-2022, 10:32 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

it is not easy for sure

just imagine you have to service plump hairy auntie

of course if customer is young pretty then no problem

that's why I asked them why no touching lips

Answer was

I am leasing my pussy not my heart

Customer Vs lover
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1