The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 17-08-2022, 08:14 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Johnnywalker123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellothis555 View Post
Money n lots of $$$$$$$$

Why? What you mean?
Old 17-08-2022, 10:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 646 / Power: 16
oshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to alloshkosh is a name known to all

Will be in town next week. Anyone want to chiong with me?

I have arranged a private driver for 4 days (23 to 26 Aug), intending to try some (well, many) kapoo joints and FLs from FIWF.

No need to chip in for the driver - would be nice to have some company rather than chiong alone. In between, we can grab something to eat (I have curated a list on the "glorious food" thread) or just chill if tired.

Illustrative schedule:
1000 to 1200: kapoo / FIWF
1200: lunch
1330 to 1800: kapoo / FIWF
1900: dinner (if you want)
Post dinner: chill or can go for round 4/5

Open to trying some G Club (I have not been) as well if you're familiar.
Old 17-08-2022, 11:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 9
hellothis555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnywalker123 View Post
Why? What you mean?
What is the reason gers work in KTV? To enjoy free drinks? To social around, build up networking with men? Need warm from men?
Old 17-08-2022, 11:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
If I yandao, no problem getting a normal gf to go touring around TH. Regular since the day I gotten 10 bottles and my good stacks of papers shown below Asked her to company me tour TH and I paid her 4 nights LT + 3 nights G-club fees. Just nice, 1 night was her off day.

If my memory dun fail me, G-club fees were 8k+, LT 15k.

Mai zap me leh... I was stating the truth. If u want to take a ger out of g-club, u need to pay the whole night "sitting fee" which was about 8k and of cause LT varies among gers. The actual cost, I couldn't remember n currently cost might be different.

Some gers dun mind u booked her for few nights n go touring....as she was not sure whether will she get any customer for the night.

Ok as u zapped n commented, "Dua kang yao siew", I will try not to share too much info, else ppl sour grape again.

I know a few samsters booked gers for few nights n brought to chiang mai, phuket, etc. As how much they paid, guess I better dun provide too much info.
Old 17-08-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

To the someone who upped me, "Up you back. I dabao frm The Pimp before."
PM me, I will "up" u, another "handsome man".
Old 18-08-2022, 12:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 18
atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
Just checking so what is the high class atas soapy now?
Like last time Lord's or Copa Cabana.

Is Maria considered high class??
Ex Copa Cabana only considered mid-tier. Before Maria opened, Lord was the most atas. Now Black Caviar is the most atas, surpassing Maria. Many of the high end ladies from Maria migrated to Black Caviar...
Old 18-08-2022, 01:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Pinkdodobird is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
You must be her regular or damn yandao and good with sweet talking

It is common for the Pimp ladies to go out with customers if they have already earned the whole night sitting fee, either to party somewhere else or for supper.

However, it is not common (maybe even rare) for any working lady to sit with you for the first time, and then decide to accompany you for another 3 nights just charging daily earnings. But such things do happen from time to time, since ladies are also human and need of affection, and they rather go out and have fun with someone they have good feelings with than to be meeting strangers daily who may be potential assholes.Or if she thinks you are bf material, she may be trying her luck.

Just remember end of day, they are working ladies and there will also be a risk if want to start a real relationship. What risk? I am sure some bros lurking here have more experience or stories to share, but this thread is not meant for such sharing
Hi bros,
Just sharing my experience as well. This was many years back maybe in 2018/2019. I went to BKK with a few friends for holiday and one of my friends, A happened to be pretty familiar with the G club scene and know the mama san for one of the club. Given that I was at that time pretty new to such a scene and as such all I did was to follow without having any expectations. Basically, my friend, A shared with me how it roughly works in a G Club. You give your preferences such as English speaking or whether you want a girl that is fun. and the mama san will then ask the girls to line up in front of the sofa area that we are at. A shared that most cannot really bring back unless they like you or you somehow managed to convince them. Basically they will just sit and accompany you during your time there. Tbh, it was quite a eye opener for me seeing at least 15 girls lining in a row for you to pick from. My friends and I were abit embarassed and really didnt know how to pick. Mama san then asked for another batch of girls to come line up. At that time, I didnt want to waste my bro’s time as most have picked so I randomly picked one that I was quite comfortable with regards to her looks. I remembered paying 7k excluding alcohol as my friend A had a few remaining bottles there. I honestly felt that it was pretty steep. The night ended and my friend A being experienced in such scene managed to get his girl’s line and casually arranged to meet up tomorrow for clubbing as the next day was Buddha’s birthday and alcohol consumption will ceased at 12mn. Next day, we went to the club and initially we were just thinking of maybe trying our luck at knowing some girls at the club but unfortunately most girls were hanging out with other bros and it was quite boring! Friend A then suggested to ask his girl from last night at the g club to bring her friends out so that we can just hang out. We all agreed and had to pay 5k each for them to meet us from 11pm to 4am. We went to a pub to wait for them and friend A’s girl brought another 4 girls alone. We all didnt have many choices to pick from and I went with one that in all honesty had a very “tao” look. After awhile hanging out I told one of the girls that my girl was very quiet and doesnt seem too happy. She shared that her English wasnt that good and couldnt communicate much. Her friend spoke to her about it and she started opening up slightly with limited English. When the pub closed, we then adjourn to a Japanese place to have supper in a private room and somehow they managed to get whisky. Somehow not sure why my girl and I started to build better chemistry maybe because I was quite attentive to her ensuring that she was ok and took good care of her. After supper, we had whisky left so we went back to the apartment to drink and played games. At about 4am, the girls were looking to leave but I asked my girl if she could accompany me and snuggle for awhile in the room and I promised that its just snuggling. She hesitated for a long while before her friend told her then she will wait at the dinning area of the apartment with another of my friend for us. We snuggled and slept for about 45mins and then I sent her out with her friends subsequently. Ever since then, whenever I head to BKK for work or leisure, we will always meet up at her G club/dining/supper/lunch etc and only once she asked me for some extra money outside the G club’s LD. As of today we are still in contact and we will always meet up when I am in BKK. I would even at times stay over at her condo or she will at my hotel/Apartment. As such, I do agreed with the bros that its not that straight forward and most dont but I guessed I was one of the fortunate ones and imo she is actually quite hot! (: Just sharing my story. Thanks!
Old 18-08-2022, 03:29 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
hornycreation is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Quote:
Originally Posted by dominicgan7876 View Post
Will reply inbox accordingly
Can share contact I'm there tomorrow. Cheers
Old 18-08-2022, 06:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by atoll View Post
Ex Copa Cabana only considered mid-tier. Before Maria opened, Lord was the most atas. Now Black Caviar is the most atas, surpassing Maria. Many of the high end ladies from Maria migrated to Black Caviar...
Thanks for the info bro.

Do you happen to know what's the pricing like for Black Caviar and Maria now?
Old 18-08-2022, 06:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 13
dominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdominicgan7876 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: manhood treatment JG ( Bangkok )

Quote:
Originally Posted by hornycreation View Post
Can share contact I'm there tomorrow. Cheers
More than willing to share bro, just pm me
Old 18-08-2022, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

All about money and how u present yourself. If u behave like an asshole, which girl will want to entertain u outside the club? Pimp, Sherbet, Czech or whatever club, as long as u are willing to pay n luck is with u, u strike the jackpot.

It is always interesting to read in SBF, some laudable, interesting, limited knowledge but think highly views. As reader, take these as entertainment. I now dun contribute as I find most samsters are ungrateful brats, demanding but no appreciation.
Old 18-08-2022, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 766 / Power: 16
oreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to beholdoreochcolate is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
To the someone who upped me, "Up you back. I dabao frm The Pimp before."
PM me, I will "up" u, another "handsome man".
No need bro. Just do me a favor. Ignore the haters and continue sharing. This is what the forum is for actually.
Old 18-08-2022, 12:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 744 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It is always interesting to read in SBF, some laudable, interesting, limited knowledge but think highly views. As reader, take these as entertainment. I now dun contribute as I find most samsters are ungrateful brats, demanding but no appreciation.
same here too.
whats worse is that when you share a good place, they all come in groups and spoil that place forever. Might as well enjoy the place for a long time by myself.
i only share with some members "very selectively" nowadays
Old 18-08-2022, 03:58 PM
Samster

atoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud ofatoll has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post

I hope i am not one of those brats you are referring to...lol. Been in this forum for long time, and only started to be more active in sharing in the past few months. Met my fair share of brats too and also wonder sometimes why i bother.... still have people asking to be spoonfed, such as requesting Tonybkk contacts when there is a dedicated thread with contact details in there...haiz.

End of day, it is the rare few genuine and grateful samsters here that made me decide to continue. I recall when i was just starting out, it was that one or two experienced bros who shared in the Thai threads, which i learnt and benefited from. Too bad don't see them anymore here in this forum.
Old 18-08-2022, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
Thanks for the info bro.

Do you happen to know what's the pricing like for Black Caviar and Maria now?
Don't have the latest info unfoetunately, but my guess is 6k baht and up, with BC maybe abit more ex.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1