The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-08-2022, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 12
plantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to allplantronic is a name known to all
Re: How much fishtank WL earns?

Quote:
Originally Posted by baogege View Post
Bros, everyone excited on my math..

I have done a 20% reduction.. Its till 12k at minimum...

For the bro who count 3000 guys, this is true.. So bro pls be polite to them, treat them as human too.

I will not force the WL if she do not want a kiss or etc..
Neither I will DATY..
Your estimates are quite accurate. Was curious after you posted this and went to ask those RTF.

Before mid August a bad day was 12-15 sessions and a good day could go into high 20s. The first few weeks of reopen was literally come out and the next customer is waiting.

IMO partly was because FL1 was charging very high prices which has since come lower but still much higher than before CB.

With many more choices in each house the competition has picked up. Popular girls will still be near constantly busy. Average girls get 4 to 7 sessions on a bad day.

The calculation missed out the real take home since the agents usually take the first few hundred sessions as their cut and the girl gets nothing. The 1st wave girls could repay the agent fee within the first month. Those who arrived later need more time.

So how did they survive for first month? Tips! I was surprised by the size of tips and how many customers are so generous. Robert??

Random musing...
the girls earn more than average ep holder by serving mostly wrk pass workers...

the shop boss is earning good $$ with the surging demand. maybe explains why so many are so arrogant and treat customers as if owe them money?? thankfully there are some good okt. ymmv
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1