The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Yesterday, 08:24 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Tictactits is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Lady: Dancer
Stable: Lust365

https://samsforum.com/showthr...ghlight=dancer

Okt: fast transaction

Looks: 9/10 chio
Body: 9/10 slim and tall. For
Long legs and toned body lovers
Boobs: 8.5/10 B size
Bbbj: 9/10 clean and steady
Fj: 9/10 her special offer… damn siok
Gfe: 9/10 knows how to please
Old Yesterday, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
donelurking deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Took a break in March but now back to bonking and continuing the log of my FL visits. This time I took Amber from Club Friday. I had 2 sessions with her, so this will be an overall review of both sessions. I normally prefer variety but if you happen to have great chemistry on the first session with a FL, I think it's always worth at least one RTF to explore how that chemistry can evolve.

Face: Same as pictures. For me, she has sultry, pre-milf looks and my favourite feature, nice full lips for kissing and to wrap around my member.

Body: Very light thai tan. She's fairly tall, about 163-164 cm. Shapely hourglass body with just the right balance, not too slim and not too big. What I would call a womanly body. Large B cups which are a handful enough and a nice thick bouncy ass. She has a full back tattoo on her back and a large tattoo on her thigh.

BBBJ: Blowjobs for me are just the appetizer before the main event. She went slow and sensual with moderate suction which is fine for me. Didn't try to DT.

Painting: For me this is one of her highlights. Extremely responsive to painting. Arched her back so I could hit her spot, pulled open her hood so I could get her clit, grabbed my hair, non-stop moaning. All round amazing.

FJ: Naturally this was great after warming her up and getting her off during painting. Lots of kissing. Wet as hell so no KY needed. Her English is great so lots of moaning and dirty talk throughout. She wasn't shy to tell me which positions would get her off and how she liked it. I was more than happy to pound her hard and fast until she reached the promised land every time.

GFE: So great communication, lots of kissing, wet as well. Sounds like great GFE right? Not exactly. I'd say it was more like a fuck buddy experience. We had amazing sexual chemistry but chatting and cuddling between the deeds felt more like a hangout sesh with a friend.
Old Yesterday, 10:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
Fastcumfast deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for solid service
Penny
Lust365

Looks: 9/10 WYSIWYG

Body: 9/10 complexion to the slight side. Didn’t bothered me, coz her body really is damn nice, slim with bubble butt

Boobs: 8.5/10 B cup. Not an issue

Frenching: 9/10 got t2t, wet type of kisses

Painting: 9/10 those who likes to paint will definitely worship her abalone, super fresh and taste good

Bbj: 9/10 hard working

Fj: 9/10 tried AJ with her, damn tight. Used ky to ensure smooth entry, dun wan to hurt her also. Overall was fantastic experience, would definitely want some more of this menu

Gfe: 8.5/10 ok ok to me

Okt: quick response
Old Yesterday, 11:14 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
ddonak123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Richy
FoxyThai

OKT: fast and simple.

Looks: 9/10. same as pictures. super smiley and gentle features.

Body: 9/10. Fair skinned, no typical tan. Little bit chubby, all in the right places. Good boobs, perfect handful, around small C, super suckable nips. Small jiggly butt though.

DFK: 10/10. Perfect.

BBBJ: 8/10. She can go on and on and on but pressure a bit too light for me. She more sensual and sloppy style. I like hard suck suction. DT like a champ, she basically facefuck herself.

AR: 10/10. Never tried before but she offered with so much enthusiasm so I accept. I think she likes to AR, went on for 15mins with different positions. Went hard and fast to slow and sensual make my 2IC twitch and twitch, almost cum from it by hitting all the right spots.

Painting: 7/10. Fully shaved and clean. She got perfect abalone. Sad cant do much, she said her previous customer never cut nails and try finger her, and scratch her. Why are people like that?

CIM: 11/10. 2IC was twitching so much from the AR, I straddle her chest and shove back in her mouth, she straight up attack me and I exploded. Kept sucking even after I shoot. Didn't let go until I became soft. Suddenly she smile and me and open her mouth show me she swallowed. That was super surprising.

FJ: 9/10. Straight up told me to fuck her with that CFM face. Cant resist. Told her I want only missionary and cowgirl cause I wan see that boobs bouncing. Said okay no black face. Slow and sensual or hard and fast, she take it all. Will shove her boobs in your face so you can suck her nips. Grab my head and pull me in to french. Good moanings. She doesnt really ride but her grinding is super, made me release from that. side note: the bed abit lousy, when pumping I can feel it almost give way, had to stand on floor to pump, awkward angle cause I'm so tall haha.

GFE: 20/10. Super smiley, little bit shy about her body. Gooooood English. Talk about anything and everything. She also damn funny. During down time, we keep laughing. She tell me she not pro masseuse but still want to massage me. She like to cuddle and will grab your little bro. She just hold it, like this is mine just let me hold.
Old Yesterday, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 5
daniel54 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdaniel54 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

*FR FOR FL
AREA 地区    :   SG
Name    名字          : Yuliana
ID         挂网编号    : Siam ken
Looks 样貌/颜值   :       9  / 10
Age (Est) 年龄(大概)    : 24
Body   身材             :  medium
Boobs  胸部            :  35B
Kissing  接吻          :      10 / 10
Catbath 全身漫游  :      8  / 10
BBBJ     无套口交   :       9 / 10
Painting 舔鲍鱼     :        9 / 10 with small hair
FJ  爱爱                   :      9   / 10
GFE  女朋友感        :       10  / 10
Massage 按摩       :     0   / 10 not here for that
Overall Experience 整体 :   9    / 10
RTF/RTM 回头率 :  yes
Remarks (if any) 评语  :
Saw post of a tall sexy girl, immediately book a slot. Location is in Area G. Foot soldier need some Footworks. Follow boss instructions and went up.
Knock on door, and a tall sexy girl in black lingerie open the door. Thai tan but it's ok won't reject. Went to bath alone, but can understand.
As I lay down on the bed, she start to french me, kiss like long lost lover. She start roaming and playing with my nipples, as she slowly playing my dick, licking and deep throat. It's one of the best BJ I have. Slowly and gently. Enjoying it like 10 minutes or so.
I lay her down and removes her lingerie , went down south. Painting and roaming my hands against her natural boobs. Frenching every now and then.
I told her to help me cap on, and ask her to cow girl . We did that like 5 minutes as she say it painful. Sorry for my big shaft.
I lay her down and slowly sliding my dick into her doing multiple missionary pose for 20 minutes. Many tongue the whole time. And release my load .
After that we snuggle like couple and frenching. Hugging. Guys her small scars is not child birth it's appendic surgery. So it's time to good it's another of those times I wish I book 2 shots. Guys take care of her while she is here

DISCLAIMER / 免责声明 : Above FR is based on personal experience of the Bro with FL / ML and served ONLY AS A GUIDE.....Other Bro may have different experiences with the same girl & Exercised Discretion Whilst Reading.....No 2 dicks are the same.....So don't Kpkb.....������*This FR does not indicate the M.O. (modus operandi) such as Hotel, Condo, Massage Parlour of the Ladies. This is for Safety Reasons to safeguard the Ladies n Fellow Bros....Play Safe & Stay Safe
Date / 日期: 19/04/24

Last edited by daniel54; Today at 12:43 AM.
Old Today, 05:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
somerando deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone booked Coco from Kinkythai in January? Can share contact if possible?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1