The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2019, 11:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all
Risk of visiting Geylang Legal houses

Hey guys just wondering what are the risk in STD and HIV from legal houses assuming that I use condom for blowjob and sex. No AR too. Just frenching at times. Thanks

Last edited by cuty; 12-12-2019 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Typo
Old 13-12-2019, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 377 / Power: 5
Ilovegirlsss is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIlovegirlsss is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIlovegirlsss is a living Saint! - you won't find betterIlovegirlsss is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Risk of visiting Geylang Legal houses

The risk is very low if you take precaution. The ladies will need to go for full health screening before coming to Singapore to work. If I am not wrong, after they enter Singapore, they will need to go for another full body check up. This is what I know. Other bros can share with you too.
Old 13-12-2019, 10:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 734 / Power: 8
ahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to beholdahboyb0y is a splendid one to behold

if i not wrong they only do for HIV test monthly i think..
but herpes i dont think they will do screening
Old 13-12-2019, 11:37 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuty View Post
Hey guys just wondering what are the risk in STD and HIV from legal houses assuming that I use condom for blowjob and sex. No AR too. Just frenching at times. Thanks
Risk of HIV is low.

Risk of other STDs is a lot higher because condoms do not protect against viral STDs that are transmitted via skin to skin contact eg Herpes and Genital Warts.

This is because condoms do not cover vulnerable areas such as the base of the penile shaft and the scrotum.

In addition the legal Geylang girls are not tested for Herpes or Warts because most of them would test positive if they were and there would be no girls left to service you guys if those that were infected were sent home.

Details of what they are tested for has been provided by Dr Tan, our resident MD, at https://samsforum.com/showthread.ph...6#post13035696

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Masseuse Licenses are renewed every 6 months.
They are required to undergo testing for HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia.

Legal FL in Geylang are tested every month also for HIV, Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia. Gonorrhea testing for the vagina is standard. Most get Gonorrhea testing for the throat also. Those who do anal sex also get Gonorrhea testing for the anus.

They are NOT tested for Herpes, HPV, Molluscum, NSU, Trichomonas etc etc
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-12-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
Capricorn69 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

No worries bro. Geylang is the safest of all.
Old 16-12-2019, 03:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Adriansia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

House is very safe as they require to check up very frequent
Old 17-12-2019, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Risk of HIV is low.

Risk of other STDs is a lot higher because condoms do not protect against viral STDs that are transmitted via skin to skin contact eg Herpes and Genital Warts.

This is because condoms do not cover vulnerable areas such as the base of the penile shaft and the scrotum.

In addition the legal Geylang girls are not tested for Herpes or Warts because most of them would test positive if they were and there would be no girls left to service you guys if those that were infected were sent home.

Details of what they are tested for has been provided by Dr Tan, our resident MD, at https://samsforum.com/showthread.ph...6#post13035696
What if I have got or in contact with young children (babies or toddlers), will I spread any of these nasty STDs (Herpes, HPV and etc) to them?
Old 17-12-2019, 10:48 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What if I have got or in contact with young children (babies or toddlers), will I spread any of these nasty STDs (Herpes, HPV and etc) to them?
Many children catch Herpes (HSV1) from their parents/caregivers so it is quite possible that if you have HSV1 you could spread it to those you look after.

HSV2 is largely confined to the genital area so it is extremely unlikely that social contact will spread the HSV2 virus.

Children generally catch HPV too but not the genital wart strains which are only transmitted via sexual contact. There are more than 170 different types of HPV and most of them are harmless. Children often develop warts on their hands or feet.

https://www.todaysparent.com/baby/ba...h-a-cold-sore/

BABYBABY HEALTH

Can my baby catch a cold sore?

While cold sores are relatively harmless in toddlers and older children, they can be dangerous in infants under the age of one. Here’s what you need to know to protect your baby.

BY BONNIE SCHIEDEL | MAR 22, 2019

Babies are made for snuggles and kisses. But if you or a family member or caregiver has an active cold sore—or even a history of cold sores—you’d be wise to use caution when it comes to kissing and caring for a baby under the age of 12 months. Serious complications, while rare, can develop if a baby contracts the cold sore virus. Here’s what you need to know.

What is a cold sore?
Also known as a fever blister or oral herpes, a cold sore is caused by a highly contagious virus called herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1). (Genital herpes is caused by a different strain called herpes simplex virus type 2, or HSV-2.) It starts as a small blister around the lips or mouth but can sometimes appear on the nose, cheeks or chin as well. After a few days, the blister begins to ooze, then scabs over. It’s a very common virus—according to the American Academy of Pediatrics, more than half the population is infected with HSV by the time they hit adulthood (although they may not actually ever show symptoms), and most exposure happens between ages one and five. Once you’re infected with the virus, it stays in your body for life.

How do you get a cold sore?
The virus spreads through saliva or skin-to-skin contact or by touching an object that was handled by someone infected with the virus. “If you have a cold sore, don’t kiss the baby because it can definitely be transmitted to their skin,” says Roxanne MacKnight, a family physician in Miramichi, NB. She adds that the virus can be transmitted through contact with objects as well, so avoid sharing cutlery, towels or washcloths if you have an active cold sore and wash your hands well before touching the baby and their toys and belongings. Nuzzling the baby or kissing a different part of their body, like their hands, should also be avoided because of accidental contact.

“You can potentially pass along a cold sore through breastfeeding if you touch your cold sore and then your nipple and then the baby nurses,” says Simone Rosenberg, a midwife in Toronto. “We recommend that you wash your hands well and often. It’s important to do everything you can to avoid making contact between the baby and the cold sore.” She adds that midwives typically ask their clients early on in pregnancy if they or their partners have a history of cold sores so that they can talk about best practices before their babies are born.

Woman holding her baby while touching her nose in pain Can I avoid passing on my cold or flu to my baby?What if you have an aunt with a cold sore who says that kissing a toddler on top of the head is OK? “You have to come in contact with a mucous membrane, like the eyes or mouth, or an open cut to be infected,” says Jamie Morgan, a physician who specializes in maternal-fetal medicine in Dallas, Texas, and an assistant professor of obstetrics and gynaecology at UT Southwestern Medical Center. “But if there is an active cold sore, try to avoid close contact with the face.” If a parent of a toddler has a cold sore, a doctor isn’t going to tell them to avoid kissing their toddler at all, she adds, but if it’s relatives or friends with active cold sores, asking them to skip any kisses and face nuzzles entirely until a week after the cold sore is gone is probably the best course of action.

When is a cold sore contagious?
An active cold sore—when it is weeping or crusted over—is most contagious. “If you’re starting to feel the signs and symptoms of a cold sore, like tingling and burning, you can be contagious at that stage, too,” says MacKnight. Some medical experts say to err on the side of caution and not allow anyone who has had a cold sore in the previous week to kiss your baby.

If you have a history of cold sores but not an active cold sore or one within the last week, you’re not contagious and it’s OK to kiss and care for a baby or toddler, says Morgan.

Why are cold sores potentially serious for babies?

“Usually, cold sores are fairly benign,” says MacKnight. “You don’t see a lot of complications in young children.” However, babies, particularly those less than 12 months, have immature immune systems. “With young babies, the virus can disseminate, or move quickly, to other areas of their bodies, which means a risk of meningitis,” she says. “It’s rare, but it is a risk.” Viral meningitis (inflammation of the tissue that covers the spinal cord and brain) and viral encephalitis (inflammation of the brain)—a related condition—can cause brain damage or be life-threatening.

At any age, a cold sore can also spread to the eye and cause a potentially dangerous infection called HSV keratitis, she says. This is an infection of the cornea, so it’s very important not to touch a cold sore and then rub your eye. HSV keratitis often heals without damaging the eye, but a severe or untreated infection can cause scarring of the cornea or even blindness.

What are the symptoms of a cold sore in babies?
Signs of HSV-1 infection can be tricky because they are vague and may include lethargy, irritability, fever and poor appetite. Infants may or may not have actual sores, have sores that appear on other parts of their bodies (not just their mouths) or have blister-like rashes on their bodies. It’s a good idea to call your healthcare provider to get it checked out and ask specifically if it could be a cold sore.

Two rare yet serious complications related to HSV-1 infection are meningitis and encephalitis. Symptoms of meningitis in babies include a fever, irritability, a lack of energy, poor appetite, sleepiness or difficulty waking from sleep. (Young children may have similar symptoms, along with headaches, stiff necks or sensitivity to bright lights.) Symptoms of encephalitis in infants and young children include nausea and vomiting, bulging in the soft spot (fontanelle) of the skull, body stiffness, irritability and poor appetite. If your child has any of these symptoms, go to the emergency room.

Because kids older than one have more robust immune systems, the symptoms of a first cold sore are annoying but almost always minor. Blisters may form on the mouth or gums, not just the lips. Your child may also have swollen or tender lymph glands, a sore throat, a mild fever and drooling.

What is the treatment for cold sores?
While complications from HSV-1 in infants are rare, they can be very serious. A baby that has been exposed to the HSV-1 virus and shows symptoms should be seen immediately by a healthcare professional. A blood test can show exposure by detecting particular antibodies that fight the virus. Treatment may include hospitalization to receive IV antiviral medication.

For kids older than a year, your healthcare provider may suggest an age-appropriate dose of children’s ibuprofen or acetaminophen and cold cloths to help soothe any itchiness or pain. Avoid potentially irritating acidic foods, such as oranges and tomato sauce. If the sore is swollen, red or hot to the touch, it could be infected and needs to be seen by a healthcare professional. Try to encourage your child not to pick at their sores and to wash their hands often. Wash their toys frequently with soap and hot water.

The bottom line? Cold sores are for life. While they’re mainly a nuisance in toddlerhood and beyond, they can be very serious for babies, so take the right precautions and don’t be shy about insisting that family members and caregivers do the same.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 17-12-2019, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 6
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Honestly, cut the frenching out. If FL bbbj other customers dicks or AR them, your frenching is basically licking other guys' cheese and yoghurt. STDs transmission is a risk as well.
Old 17-12-2019, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2135 / Power: 6
Roulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond reputeRoulette5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Short answer is yes. For the sake of your children. Get your std tests out of the way before going back to kissing your children, sharing food etc
Old 22-12-2019, 02:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2591 / Power: 20
henry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond reputehenry_ang10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roulette5 View Post
Honestly, cut the frenching out. If FL bbbj other customers dicks or AR them, your frenching is basically licking other guys' cheese and yoghurt. STDs transmission is a risk as well.
can i say just go for handjob will ease our mind...
Old 24-12-2019, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 5
Ioquanquan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Handjob is definitely more safe. But not exciting.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1