The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 333 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2769 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute
Chandran's Daughter-in-law Mei Ling

Hi all, my first attempt at contributing a story and I've adapted a few ideas into this tale. I hope you guys like it. It's about an older man, a younger woman and a taboo relationship that can only be wrong
===============================================

Hari Chandran opened his daughter in law’s bedroom door and stopped still. The Bluetooth speaker was in full blast and his daughter in law, Mei Ling was dancing to the Madonna’s La Isla Bonita.

He had been having his usual evening tipple of 2 fingers of 18 year-old Glenmorangie with a little ice, when he heard the loud music emanating from her room. He’d actually come there to tell her to reduce the volume, but seeing her in her oversized T-shirt dancing with her braless breasts bouncing around stopped him cold.

He leaned against the door frame and watched as she moved her hips rhythmically as she stepped about in tune to the Spanish-themed number, the T-shirt half lifting tantalisingly, showing the backs of her creamy satiny thighs and the red G-string nestled in her perky round ass.

Because of the music, Mei Ling did not seem to hear him open the door. Mesmerised by the strains of the music she danced about the room, her eyes half-closed, lost in the moment.

Hari loved the way her body moved in rhythm. He felt a familiar stirring in his loins as his cock betrayed his interest. He watched her dance and when she did not look his way turned and closed the door behind him and stepped towards her.

Mei Ling had married his only son Anand only three months ago. From the day, Anand introduced Mei Ling as his girlfriend, Hari had been smitten.

Anand was a successful banker with a leading European bank. Thanks to his talent, acumen and connections, he was currently a senior vice-president based in Brussels and usually would be away from Singapore for months at a stretch. And after spending a month with his newly married wife he went back his company’s Belgian office.

Mei Ling had a chequered past. Born Tan Mei Ling to a middle-class family in Katong, she took on the name Michelle as she finished her secondary education in an all-girls school in the east. From being the cock-teasing bitch that the boys in JC lusted for, she eventually finished university and joined the glamourous world of public relations at the Singapore office of a major global PR firm.

She climbed the ranks fast, sucking or fucking the necessary directors to rise to the top eventually becoming the quintessential SPG socialite, seen at the glitzy parties hanging on to the arm of successful white expatriates.

Yet despite her looks, charms and willingness to bed them, none of the Ang Mohs would settle for her, as her partying and high maintenance saw her swop suitor after suitor for most of her wild early adult life.

Last edited by mixmasternrv; 21-11-2019 at 10:54 PM.
Old 21-11-2019, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
xeneize deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Chandran's Daughter-in-law Mei Ling

Good start TS, please continue
Old 21-11-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Nice story with local taste, TS don't stop now, pls continue with the next part.
Old 22-11-2019, 05:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Looking forward to your next updates to this story TS.
Old 22-11-2019, 07:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6603 / Power: 13
JustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond reputeJustANewbie has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Old 22-11-2019, 10:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 169 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9874 / Power: 18
Orange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond reputeOrange22 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice start TS, camping here too
Old 22-11-2019, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 5
TCCA is a splendid one to beholdTCCA is a splendid one to beholdTCCA is a splendid one to beholdTCCA is a splendid one to beholdTCCA is a splendid one to beholdTCCA is a splendid one to beholdTCCA is a splendid one to behold

Hope TS can continue on this
Old 22-11-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
DeOpen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent too
Old 22-11-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 5
kookaburra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please post more updates.
Old 22-11-2019, 02:05 PM
Samster

mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post

Yet despite her looks, charms and willingness to bed them, none of the Ang Mohs would settle for her, as her partying and high maintenance saw her swop suitor after suitor for most of her wild adult life.
As she neared the big 30, Mei Ling realised that her reputation as a user and abuser had preceded her and her AMDK days would soon coming to a shuddering halt.

She was forced to remodel herself, shedding all vestiges of skanky Michelle like the slinky serpent she was, to be reborn simply as Mei Ling, PR consultant to big name charities.

The change in scene and circle paid dividends. Mei Ling had new friends, new social circles but the same old aims, albeit a little less ostentatious.

Fate would have it that she would meet and sweep Anand off his feet after “accidentally” bumping into him at a charity gala.

She had recognised him from a newspaper article about Singapore’s 10 most eligible bachelors and he was besotted by her vivaciousness from the outset.
Anand was quite a pick. He was the only son of a rich Singaporean Indian family, and she knew he was an investment banker with a major bank.

As a bonus he would be based away from Singapore most of the time due to his work, and that meant the premise of freedom to allow her to enjoy the life of a tai-tai and also live it up as social butterfly.

Still, she had had reservations when she first started to date Anand as she found him pretty boring for a young rich professional but all that changed when she met her father-in-law for the first time.

Hari had simply been smitten by Mei Ling and she was impressed by his mature ruggedness. He was fascinated by her slim and yet full figure that she showed off in a gold dragon-emblazoned modern cheongsam black mini dress she wore when she first came to meet him and his wife.

Her laughter and easy manner were enticing and he took all the chances he could to scrutinise her closely even when his son was present. Now for the last one month since his son left, he has been bidding his time, watching as she pranced about the house in all manner of undress.

In his half-boozy mind, he wondered if his time had come, for he has seen the girl looking at him sideways many times in the past three months and there was a look in her eyes that told him, she knew he had eyes for her.

Mei Ling on the other hand, had been lying in wait for him to come into her room as she had deliberately raised the volume on the speaker and was dancing as though mesmerised.

In reality she was anxiously waiting for him to hear the noise and come to her room. She had carefully chosen this cream coloured T shirt that hardly came half way to her thighs for its half transparency and the softness with which it clung to her full round breasts.

She danced with her eyes closed, and Hari could see her unbound breasts jiggle as she gyrated her hips and see flashes of her white fleshy thighs as her shirt lifted in unison with her arms. The G-string was a tease and she has seen that he often watched her panty line intently as she moved about the house.

Hari was 1.79m tall and weighed 85kg and had a toned body even at the age of 62. He’d been a partner at one of the big 4 audit firms and was by any measure a wealthy man. Now retired and making money the old way, by making his money work for him, he looked much younger than his years thanks to his love for tennis and his daily swimming regimen which kept him rather fit and healthy.

When he swam in the house’s lap pool, his toned wheat-coloured body and skin glowed. Anand was an attractive young man too, but he lacked the mature rugged good looks of his father. Mei Ling could tell that Hari’s gaze was always on her and she welcomed it, teasing him with glimpses of her inner thighs, cleavage and pointy nipples.
Old 22-11-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Nelinda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good start, please continue
Old 22-11-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

camping.....
Old 22-11-2019, 04:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
ilovetosex123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping...
Old 22-11-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mixmasternrv View Post
When he swam in the house’s lap pool, his toned wheat-coloured body and skin glowed. Anand was an attractive young man too, but he lacked the mature rugged good looks of his father. Mei Ling could tell that Hari’s gaze was always on her and she welcomed it, teasing him with glimpses of her inner thighs, cleavage and pointy nipples.

Hari closed the door and reached out to Mei Ling and put his hands on her shoulders. As though coming out of a trance Mei Ling, spun around and tried to pull herself away, “Uncle! What are you doing in my room?”

“Nothing much Mei, the loud music brought me here and I came to tell you to reduce the volume. Your aunty is asleep, we don’t want to wake her do we?”

Deliberately, she wriggled her body against him as though trying to pull herself away from him, pressing her soft breasts and legs at him. She felt his hardening cock between her legs and whispered, “Uncle, please let me go,”

Hari heard her and also felt her pressing her body against him and knew he had won. His hands began to rub her back against the T shirt slowly pulling it up, so his hands could feel her naked skin.

Mei Ling, whimpered at the touch of his strong hands on her naked skin and whispered, “Please, uncle, let me go. Someone may come and see us!” Yet, instead of struggling to get away from him she pressed her body further against him, wanting to feel his body against her own.

“It is okay, just relax . . .what a lovely woman you are,” His hands roughly kneaded her back as he whispered this to her ear and he pushed his hard cock against her to show her his intentions.

“What about Aunty?” she asked innocently.
Hari laughed, “Lakshmi is fast asleep and won’t wake up till morning, and even if she did and came here I know how to handle her.”

He now pulled her T-shirt off her roughly and pushing her a little away from him, cupped both her breasts.

Unable to escape his gaze, Mei Ling closed her eyes and unconsciously went to pull his polo shirt up and off of him. He helped her pull his polo off and then pulled her close to him and held her letting her naked skin feel his own hairy chest.

Mei Ling moaned as she felt his body against her soft breasts and buried her face on his shoulder, her hands around his neck, holding onto him. Hari’s hands moved up and down on her back tracing her spinal cord and reaching her butt, and he began to squeeze her ass cheeks gently.

He whispered sweet nothings softly into her ear, and as the sound of her moan began to rise he untied his shorts and stepped out of them. His hard cock touched her stomach and Mei Ling whimpered and she reached out hesitantly to feel Hari’s throbbing cock.

Hari moved her against the bed and swiftly slid off her G-string and pushed her down onto the queen-sized mattress.

Willingly, Mei Ling sat on the bedside holding to his cock lovingly and as her face came in line with it kissed the tip of it almost reverently.

Pre-cum oozed from it and her tongue flicked out to taste it. As her hot tongue touched the slit, Hari groaned and held her head tightly.

Slowly Mei Ling took the head of his cock into her mouth letting her tongue circle it and her lips tightening around it. Groaning Hari bucked his hips pushed his cock further into her mouth.

Last edited by mixmasternrv; 22-11-2019 at 05:49 PM.
Old 22-11-2019, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
CirclesFun deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story and pls share more.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1