The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 06-12-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 20
euks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Life is a box of chocolate.

Life is a box of chocolate, you never know what you gonna get unless.. you made that box of chocolate.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was a period of emptiness.

The economy was doing well and everything I could have done in my business had already been done.
As a 30 something-year-old, I had achieved far more than my peers.

But I feel stuck. The truth is, I never did have training or experiences outside my business.
I started my business young.
Through sheer grit and a lack of better options, I persevere and I was lucky to have ride through the good times.

My business had grown to a stage where good common sense and hard work is no longer enough.
I had run out of ideas to bring my business further forward but how could a 30-year-old with millions in his pocket know any better.

To fill the void in my life, I came out with an ambitious bold business plan expansion.
With my inflated ego, I was still sensible enough to know I could fail.
So I set aside a sum of money and fully paid a home, some saving plans for my aging mum and went ahead with risky business expansion.

I continue to sow my wild oats as I travel frequently.
Mixing business with pleasure, I made some regrettable decisions and broke a few hearts that shouldn't be broken.

I found that women find men extremely attractive when they have a sense of purpose.
I was alluding confidence, very focus and serious at work, but still mischevious and boyish in my mannerism.

Women fell for my unintended charm frequently and I became an irresponsible Romeo.
I jump into every opportunity before looking.
After all, I needed sex and Geylang is no longer a convenient outlet.

I was also looking for a serious relationship and I long for a partner where I can share my business adventure with.
贤内助, the Woman behind the man.

Office Ladies in mini skirt with business suit became my thing and I develope a taste for perky butt with long legs in high heels.
Young pretty saleswomen.
They are everywhere and a lot of them are in my field vying for my business.

I still feel regret.
Shu min had an adorable girlish charm that flashes a cute dimple whenever she smiles.
But she was never girlish nor cute.
The daughter of a moderately big manufacturing factory, she was always very professional and business-minded with a cold and aloof aura.

I shared with her a part of my business plan and explain how her products play a part in my overall product lineup and work with her the details on how to further package and brand her products in the singapore market.

She went the extra mile and did her own research and brought me to other none competing factories that she felt might be relevant to our project.

It was during one of these trips that I found out we had previously been surrounded by at least one of her relatives.

It is a family business empire.
The quiet older lady in the sales office is one of her aunts.
The factory manager we met was one of her uncles.
Even the driver that had been fetching us between locations was a relative which she can't recall which part of her family line does he belongs to.
She never revealed she is the daughter of the business owner.
I connected the dots and made my assumptions.

Shu min warned me that she doesn't know the exact route to the destination she intended to bring me to.
The company driver is unavailable that day for her to utilize.
It will be a long drive but along the way, there are a few possible relevant locations that might be fruitful.

I wasn't overly impressed with her initiatives.
I had encountered better proposals and initiatives from more experienced salespeople.
But I was curious about her efforts.
I am after all from singapore. A very very small market.
The purchasing volume I can bring to her is small compared to the market her business has access to.

Her own production manager did also comment on the difficulty in producing such "small" quantity on so many different models.

But Shu min found her own way to get the support of the production manager if our deal did go through.

I couldn't make any other productive plans that day.
It was funny to see Shu min arrive in a large SUV.
I could barely see her neck from the car window.
But when I got onto the passenger seat, I was offered a nice treat of her slender legs in high heels.

Hmmm... tights in a kneel length dress.
Not the sexy kind, but more for protection against the cold.
I noted the expensive clothing.
That was my first clue.
Without realizing I had a surprized raised eyebrows expression when I got onto the car,Shu Min asked
" 怎么了? 很奇怪吗? What's wrong? Anything weird?

I fumbled to compose myself. My quick wit saved me.

" 你打算穿着高跟鞋驾车? 路程不是要几个小时吗?You intend to drive in high heels? Didn't you say the drive will be a few hours?"

"出门的时候没想到,只觉得这双鞋配这身衣服。 也舒服, 方便今天需要多行走。忘了要开车。I didn't think through while dressing up at home. The shoes go with the clothing and are comfortable to wear。 I forgot I had to drive."

"这样开车也太累了。你平时也穿着高跟鞋开车吗?This will be tiring for you. Do you usually drive wearing high heels? " I replied

“也不。我平时很少开车。上下班都公司车接送。Nope. I seldom get to drive. Usually, the company car will send me to and fro" Shu min explained.

I recalled Shu min hold a normal sales executive position on her name card.
I studied the brand and make of the car.
It's a china brand that I didn't recognize at that time.
"Geely" I found out much later on other occasions.
This SUV is luxurious and on par with any Merc or Lexus SUV I thought to myself.
Something doesn't add up but it is rude to ask.

Shu min is still wearing her high heels.
I later found out it is rude to wear sandals or any shoes exposing your toes in traditional Chinese culture.
I manage to convince her to remove her high heels a few mins into the drive citing safety concerns after noticing her discomfort.

I made a guess she must have realized the mistake before she arrived at my hotel but was too late to turn back.
She should have driven here with her high heels removed but put it back on upon arrival.

I made a quick analysis and concluded she either came in a rush or was overly concern with her appearance.
I was both right and wrong.

Last edited by euks; 08-12-2019 at 05:56 PM.
Old 06-12-2019, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Geylang, Our Hollywood

Camping here for more juicy updates, cheers!
Old 06-12-2019, 06:25 PM
Samster

euks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find bettereuks is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Life is a box of chocolate. Shu min

The drive really lasted a few hours.
One thing I learned in China is their very different perspective of distance.
"We are located near the airport" can mean a 4 hrs drive.
"It just beside the train station" can mean a fucking 40min walk from the moment you get out of the train.
Yes, it is just beside the train station. But the bloody train station is so huge that by the time you get to the respective exit, that's 20mins.
From the exit to the pedestrian crossing, across the huge car park or whatever, to finally to the entrance of your destination can be another 20mins.

A lot of my China business associates hear many great things about singapore.
But they were shocked to learn it just take 40 mins of driving from the extreme East to the extreme west of singapore

Shu min was fixated on the GPS throughout the whole trip.
So I did most of the talking with soft music in the background.
By the time we arrived, she was exhausted.

I found out she has to reach home by 7 pm and she made a call home to notify she might be late.

I called my trusty driver, Brother Huang, to prepare to pick us up and bring along a backup driver with him.
I explain to him our situation for him to make further possible arrangements that deem suitable.
Brother Huang is not only trusty, he has good business sense and had always followed me to every business meeting as my driver.
I didn't discuss with Shu min on this arrangement.

The arrangement Shu min made didn't turn out very fruitful.
But it gave me a clearer idea on how to do my sourcing on these decoratives products to further complement Shu Min's product line.

Shu min however offered many different perspectives.
I felt good to have someone to discuss and it seeded an image of having her as my life partner. my 贤内助。
She was very attentive, and there were several moments our mind clicked and we gave each other a knowing look when it happened.

At the end of the sales tour, Shu min became conscious that she was following me around a little too close and made effort to take a step back.
She is right.
The two-step rule. During lessons from a body language coach I employed for my sales team, you always maintain this "professional" distance.
1 step further and it shows you are disinterested.
1 step forward and you are in someone's personal zone and customers might find uncomfortable.
You take half a step forward to lean in with 1 leg when you want to emphasize something or show interest and back to the two-step zone when you want to reject or ignore your customer comment or suggestion.

I know Shu min is attracted to me. I find her attractive as well

Last edited by euks; 08-12-2019 at 05:57 PM.
Old 06-12-2019, 10:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 9
FakeHippo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFakeHippo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Awesome story TS, looking forward to more updates
Old 07-12-2019, 01:20 AM
Samster

Brother Huang arrived in "THE CARAVAN".
I never found a suitable word to term it till today but I had used this vehicle several times when situation demand and allows.
It doesn't belong to Bro Huang but as a professional private driver, he has a network of friends in the same business.

It really isn't a Caravan but neither is it a Limo.
It's a high Van with the rear converted for business uses.
The seats are luxurious with 2 individual seats angled inwards and two-row of sofa style seating on the other side.
In between is a small Rectangular table that facilitates discussion.
There is a medium size fridge, various PowerPoints for notebook/ phone charging and many cups holder.
There is also privacy between the driver compartment and the passager with a button speaker to press if you need to communicate with the driver.

Shumin was surprised by the arrangement. But more surprised with THE CARAVAN.
I explained Brother Huang is paid fully for the full duration of my stay and I do not incur extra cost whether I use him or not.
The backup driver to drive Shu min's vehicle back for us isn't expensive and I assured Shu min it allows ME to utilize my travel time for more productive usage.

We both sat on the two individual seats facing the back of the Vehicle and started with some light discussion together with some refreshment Bro Huang had prepared for us.

In between our angled inwards seat is a triangular small table.
We had to lean forward towards each other every time we shared read documents and catalogs.
It occasionalluy allows me to take a whiff of her hair scent and it gave me a hardon.
She is giving off strong pheromones...

From the corner of my eyes, there is a bit of downblouse but I resist trying to peep.
She is wearing purple with a firm B cup but it's her neckline and collarbone and the baby smooth fair skin on it that's distracting me.

I pop a breath freshener mid discussion and Shu Min asked for it.

Our eyes met as I hand one to her.
Time froze for a second or two and I saw a small twitch on her lower lips.
I pop the freshener directly into her mouth catching her by surprise and pull the back of her neck towards me and I lean in for her lips

There was resistance but my hand behind her neck prevented her retreat.
Suckling on her lower lip, I took her breath in... Her breath tasted marvelous and I immediately feel my lower self harden further.

Our nose touches and I saw Shu min closes her watery eyes right in front of me.
Her resistance softens and I felt her tilted her head just a little.
An invitation for more! Our lips dance begin.
It was slow, with lots of hesitation. Every single movement was followed by a pause to wait for a response.
What was consistent was the heavy breathing. My wrist resting on her shoulder as I held her neck feels the shoulder rise and fall from her heavy breathing.
I tried a little tongue.
No response. I tried again.
A very soft and timid wiggling poke tickled the tip of my upper lips. Cute.
Shu min doesn't seem to be an experienced kisser.

I lower my hand from her neck down wanting to reach for her waist.
Bad move! the awkward sitting position didn't allow a smooth movement and I realiseD my hand wasn't long enough to reach her waist anyway.
This broke us from our dreamy state and both of us raise our eyelids.
The kiss stop and I saw her eyes dreamy eyes awaken with realization.

Shu min turn her head away and retreated back to her seat.
Silence.
Silence for quite a long time.
The black in her eye jumps about. She is in deep thoughts.

I take another look at her fingers. No ring just as I noticed before.
Her heels vibrate about on the carpet of the moving van.
She is nervous.

Hmmm... I knelt on one kneel and held her ankle as I proceed to remove her heels.

Ehh???! Shu min protested.

"你紧张到你鞋跟都在地毯上跳舞了. "Your heels are dancing on the carpet from your nervousness"
I raise my head giving Shu min a mischievous teasing look.

Shumin broke into a giggle.
My well-trained predator instinct kicks in and I grab her hand at this moment and give her a small tug, to guide her off her seat as we squeeze through the hole between the rectangular table and the vehicle door towards the sofa row on the other side.......

Last edited by euks; 08-12-2019 at 05:34 PM.
Old 07-12-2019, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6692 / Power: 13
VRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond reputeVRossi1980 has a reputation beyond repute

great story, waiting here for more juicy updates.
Old 07-12-2019, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

Awaiting for more updates

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 08-12-2019, 12:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the nice update, more please.
Old 08-12-2019, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
5ay5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story TS, shall wait here for more of it.
Old 08-12-2019, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 08-12-2019, 07:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
MarkyMank deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really a nice story to read, thanks TS
Old 08-12-2019, 05:21 PM
Samster

The moving vehicle limited our balance and we had to take a leaping last step before we land our bodies onto the sofa seat.

It isn't comical as I typed now but it felt comical at that particular moment.
We giggled and that was when I first begin taking in Shu min's beauty without reservation.

Shu min has very chiseled facial features and bodyline. She isn't athletic.
She has a petite body frame but so proportionate that it makes her appear slender even though she has pinches of baby fat here and there.
I reckoned she is between 21 to 24 although, from experience, girls like that usually look much younger than they really are.

You know the kind that always has flawless fair skin that flushes pink cheeks with a little exercise?
That's Shu min and she is radiating perspiration filled with her hormonal sweet body scent.

Shu min tense up as the giggled died. Probably from the realization of what's about to happen now that we had shifted to sofa seating without obstacle. between us.

I couldn't tell if her resistance is due to her traditional conservative Chinese culture or if she is in a relationship but I decided on the formal for my own self-interest.

I continued to hold her hand as I studied her while she looked in front avoiding eye contact. She didn't withdraw as I caress her fingers.

I couldn't find an opening. Proceed with caution or I will draw resistance, my experience tells me.

I shifted one leg up the sofa with sat on my own feet so that I could cross the other over to Shu min and rest it over both of her thighs.
I changed hands holding Shu min's so that my the other hand can go over her shoulders and pull her close to me.

I have had Shu min cornered into my arms. But that is also when it dawned on me. Shu min is a proper traditional girl. She isn't the same as those ostentatious quintessential SPG socialite I used to bed back in singapore.

For girls like Shu min, physical intimacy equates to genuine feelings rather than underlying materialistic motives. Do I really want to prey on such purity? Using methods I had acquired from my scenes in Geylang Hollywood and glitzy parties?

Last edited by euks; 08-12-2019 at 06:25 PM.
Old 08-12-2019, 05:36 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 8755 / Power: 0
myluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond reputemyluckyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Another good story . thank you for writing
Old 08-12-2019, 07:53 PM
Samster

all post edited for better spacing and paragraphing

Woah, just read my own posting on handphone and realised how hard it is to read.

Readers please do point out flaws and give feedback.

I welcome critism and suggestion or any discussion regarding each posting.

I don't do point exchange. Please only up me if you truely like my story
Old 08-12-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
SuchBowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: all post edited for better spacing and paragraphing

Thanks for an excellent story TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1