The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-05-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
bonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Increasing chances of pregnancy

Wife and I trying for a baby now - is it true during the ovulation period where you shoot inside, better for wife to be in position by raising the hip higher etc for higher chance of pregnancy? Appreciate kind forumers sharing here thanks!
Old 12-05-2019, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonbong88 View Post
Wife and I trying for a baby now - is it true during the ovulation period where you shoot inside, better for wife to be in position by raising the hip higher etc for higher chance of pregnancy? Appreciate kind forumers sharing here thanks!
Mish and spoon position best for conception. If your wife cycle is regular there are apps now that will tell you when is the best period to fuck. After shoot, don't straightaway get up and wash, give the swimmers some chance to get going

From experience. Two time fuck, shoot once only each time ... and enough already.
Old 12-05-2019, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
bonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Increasing chances of pregnancy

Thanks bro, I do notice cum flow out quite easily which is all due to gravity. Just wondering whether lying down with legs up held said 30 minutes work or not. Haha

From your experience, alternate days try better? Or consecutive days during fertile period? Thanks for sharing btw
Old 12-05-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Thanks bro, I do notice cum flow out quite easily which is all due to gravity. Just wondering whether lying down with legs up held said 30 minutes work or not. Haha

From your experience, alternate days try better? Or consecutive days during fertile period? Thanks for sharing btw

It's the quality of sperm bro, rest well in between to recover then try again.
Old 12-05-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Wait a few days when your sperm full steam, then doggie. At the last thrust, deep and hold it there and squirt. Spoon her or lie onto of her with a pillow between you and her. Try not to immediately take out. Rest for a while.
Old 12-05-2019, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

Many couples visit TCM to nurse themselves to optimal health. Not just getting pregnant but being able to sustain the entire pregnancy too.
Old 13-05-2019, 12:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
whispers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yah she can lie with her legs propped up on the wall or a pillow below her bum for about 15-xx min after intercourse to give more time for your swimmers. Also good if she chart her cycle or test for her ovulation like someone else has already mentioned. I also read before that consecutive days just before /during ovulation is better than alternate days.

If you wanna be more technical, sperm production is an avg 3mth cycle, so you can even consider making healthful lifestyle changes eg eating a good diet, exercising regularly and moderately to maintain a healthy weight, avoiding tobacco use, and consuming alcohol and caffeine in moderation are wise choices.(https://www.shadygrovefertility.com/...-regeneration/)

All the best TS, baby dust to your wife and you.
Old 13-05-2019, 02:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 5
lovelenovo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

After her period I think there will be a higher chance of pregnancy when having sex
Old 13-05-2019, 04:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 341 / Power: 12
EhWahEhWah is one of the Best!EhWahEhWah is one of the Best!EhWahEhWah is one of the Best!EhWahEhWah is one of the Best!

What me and my wife is that we fuck almost for everyday when it is near to her ovulating period. I have to say that it is really tiring to do it everyday.

Good luck to you and your wife!
Old 13-05-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 686 / Power: 13
pchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to beholdpchai is a splendid one to behold

TS eat more seafood esp raw oyster if want boy boy
Old 13-05-2019, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 543 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

hi bro, firstly congrats and welcome in advance to parenthood.

your wife can try getting folic acid and some 'boost body' TCM stuff before trying. Yes, there are some online calculator to calculate the most fertile period but of course, your sperm must be healthy too...

there are some food such as walnut or avocado that help. of course, all these are just food and not magic pills la.. no harm trying too.

all the best
Old 14-05-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11703 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

I don’t believe in the position,,,
I believe on the passion,,,
If the guy is excited and passionate,,,
Their sperm becomes extraordinary active!
Therefore stronger,,,
For female is the same,,,
If we gets passionate,, we get horny,,,
And our egg will break easier,,,
Allowing Sperm to enter us easier,,,
Old 14-05-2019, 01:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 17
JLIN deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJLIN deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
I don’t believe in the position,,,
I believe on the passion,,,
If the guy is excited and passionate,,,
Their sperm becomes extraordinary active!
Therefore stronger,,,
For female is the same,,,
If we gets passionate,, we get horny,,,
And our egg will break easier,,,
Allowing Sperm to enter us easier,,,
We tried once and got it. I remember that night me and my wife had passionate sex, as she just came back from her 2 week work trip. While not scientific, I always think passion do matter. Our daughter is the result of us having passionate sex and loving each other. Couldn’t be more proud.

Glad to see someone with similar view.
Old 14-05-2019, 02:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 261 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3076 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

me did sperm count test before
doc gave me a small bottle, ask me go home & release
rest & save up for 4 days
release & collect the sperm on the 4th day
was told sperm is most fertile
hope this helps
Old 14-05-2019, 08:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

If you encounter problems conceiving, after having sex on the ovulation period with passion and leg raised but still not getting results, can get your Wife to do a oval scan.
My Wife had problem conceiving for a couple of years to a state where I also doubt if I am infertile. But end up the results shows that there’s a cyst growing near/at her ovaries. This growth is hindering and decreasing the chance of pregnancy significantly.
We went thru a surgery to remove it and she conceived after 4 month of recovery.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1