The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 26-02-2020, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
searcher1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Cambodia Phnom Penh Nightlife Discussion

Seems like the 2 LB know what they are doing ! Not their first time using Wechat to scam people, hope more Bros avoid using Wechat to hookup, really not worth the bad experience. I can imagine already being careful to meet them in hotel lobby, a public place, yet the scam can still pull through. Stay safe Bros !
Old 27-02-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 17
StupicOne is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStupicOne is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It will be safer in Naga 2. Normally the security guys will hint to you that they are LB. Almost happen to me once. I just told the LB off at the entrance. Gave the LB $10 and walk off. After which I tips the security guide. Be safe Bro. Now many cheats there.
Old 27-02-2020, 12:27 PM
Samster

Wow, you still tip $10 ? Understand sometime we dont want to have big issue, just pay for the problem to go away.

But that is encouraging more LB to harass more people in future, because they know you will pay. I rather be firm & walk away, especially at Naga, isnt the security suppose to protect their guest ?

Unless i am at outside, pub street or caught with the pants down in hotel room. LLST pay to settle
Old 27-02-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

I just wonder, which pub at phnom Penh riverside , we can do hanky panky at their pubs eg ask wl do blowjob, hj,or dig their cheebye etc. Just like those dirty bars in Singapore.
Old 03-03-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster

StupicOne is a Helpful and Caring SamsterStupicOne is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well, you can be big F and try to walk away. Most have gang and they operate in groups. If you enjoy them making a fuss in the main hall then so be it. If you walk off and they have someone inside, that is to your disadvantage.

I rather give some and be safe. You Hero. Do it your way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by searcher1 View Post
Wow, you still tip $10 ? Understand sometime we dont want to have big issue, just pay for the problem to go away.

But that is encouraging more LB to harass more people in future, because they know you will pay. I rather be firm & walk away, especially at Naga, isnt the security suppose to protect their guest ?

Unless i am at outside, pub street or caught with the pants down in hotel room. LLST pay to settle
Old 03-03-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
I just wonder, which pub at phnom Penh riverside , we can do hanky panky at their pubs eg ask wl do blowjob, hj,or dig their cheebye etc. Just like those dirty bars in Singapore.
Go to street 136. Happy searching.
Old 04-03-2020, 02:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupicOne View Post
Well, you can b inside, that is to
Like you, I too will give some to these rejected wls and forget about the matter. In life, sometimes we win and sometimes we lose.

In Phnom Penh, I was robbed before. I believe I was drug before too by a WL I booked for overnight and when I woke up, my money in my wallet was gone.

In sihanoukville, I encounter someone attempt to ride my bike away.

However with all the above happenings, I still go Cambodia and I'm now more cautious.
Old 04-03-2020, 06:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by StupicOne View Post
Well, you can be big F and try to walk away. Most have gang and they operate in groups. If you enjoy them making a fuss in the main hall then so be it. If you walk off and they have someone inside, that is to your disadvantage.

I am under the impression that Naga being the bigger hotel should be able to protect their guest in their premises. It will be disappointing to know they lax in security
Old 04-03-2020, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
horneydoggie is Cool - loads of Potential
Same here , took overnight from Naga, Girl go back hotel suddenly don't want to fuck, make a fuss. So I released her, found money missing from my wallet. Went back to the ktv mummy, lucky she refunded me the booking fee.

So now onwards only ST .

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
Like you, I too will give some to these rejected wls and forget about the matter. In life, sometimes we win and sometimes we lose.

In Phnom Penh, I was robbed before. I believe I was drug before too by a WL I booked for overnight and when I woke up, my money in my wallet was gone.

In sihanoukville, I encounter someone attempt to ride my bike away.

However with all the above happenings, I still go Cambodia and I'm now more cautious.
Old 05-03-2020, 03:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
iamtrout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Phnom Penh Map of Massage Brothels

I have a motorbike and did a few nights of extensive riding around in a grid.

You will find brothels in these locations. They usually have a sign outside with a photo of a massage, but not always.

This is near the airport where a lot of Chinese people live. I've had FS for $20. There are at least 6 different places in this area.

These are the spots along the outside of the city. I've had $10 FS at some of these in 2020.

(The points within the city center are not brothels - I set them down for the bars that get reported on here all the time.)

The ones here are weird. I've tried going to these places twice, but each time they only have a normal massage, no FS... And yet they're still open at 2AM and have girls sitting outside, so I'm not sure what's going on. I'm still confident that you can get FS around here though.

Last edited by iamtrout; 10-03-2020 at 01:01 AM.
Old 08-03-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Salute You ! Great effort for sharing
Old 08-03-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 510 / Power: 23
simnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of lightsimnon is a glorious beacon of light

[QUOTE=iamtrout;19843787]I have a motorbike and did a few nights of extensive riding around in a grid.

You will find brothels in these locations. They usually have a sign outside with a photo of a massage, but not always.

This is near the airport where a lot of Chinese people live. I've had FS for $20. There are at least 6 different places in this area.

/QUOTE]

Bro, there is a couple of hair dressing salons along the road outside the airport and one of them is taipei hair dressing salon, did you check any of them out.
I always wanted to check it out on my return flight as have few hours to klii but was put off by the heavy traffic as on foot
Old 08-03-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
iamtrout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I've got intel on some other smaller cities, but is it stupid to create a completely new thread for each of them? Or just add them to this Phnom Penh thread?
Old 09-03-2020, 04:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 142 / Power: 6
DATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDATY911 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

upz u for sharing selflessly.
are these cheap joints all give dead fish services? no bj?
Old 09-03-2020, 09:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamtrout View Post
I've got intel on some other smaller cities, but is it stupid to create a completely new thread for each of them? Or just add them to this Phnom Penh thread?
just add your intel in this thread...mod will not allow any new thread that have very little views and replies....

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1