The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2016, 08:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Girls in 1654A

1654A just have to ignore their OKT, sianz.

Damn blast from the past bro, that Jiayi from 2047 was one hot sexy lass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgizmos View Post
I haven't had that many problems with the OKTs in this place. I think the only time I had a "problem" per se with them was 4 years ago, when there was an angpai called Chu Chu as well. I came around 12.30pm and wanted to try a huge angpai called Jenny that time, but she wasn't working. Then I wanted to try Chu Chu, he said Chu Chu is ready. But I saw her was on the phone and in a heated argument with someone, or at least she spoke loudly and her face frowning so I htought she was having an argument.

My transit was still long so I wanted to get some beer first, I wanted to chill in the house but it was crowded as hell. Told him I wanted to have her at 14.30. He said ok, to make sure I come before 14.30 for Chu Chu. I also didn't want to go into the room with Chu Chu right after her phone argument.

Then before 14.30 I came and asked for Chu Chu as promised. Then he and the fat guy who walways give people drinks spoke some dialect and I heard "bo kong!" being said many times. I don't know the meaning tho.

Then he said I have to wait until 17.30 for her, with a flat unwelcoming face. I wanted to argue that he had promised me her for 14.30 but oh well, I guess I have only myself to blame for not getting Chu Chu immediately at 12.30

But fortunately, I went to 2047 that day, and got their angpai that time called Jiayi and managed to get an unforgettable experience.

Oh well, old story from all those years ago
Old 27-07-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Girls in 1654A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post

She is a Yoga Guru...pretty girl with big tits too
Old 27-07-2016, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
1654A just have to ignore their OKT, sianz.

Yea, was amazing time. That time most WLs were older than me. But now I seem to have caught up and even exceeded the average age of most WLs....

Thanks for the fresh green tea btw bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
She is a Yoga Guru...pretty girl with big tits too
wow yoga guru! that's why she was oozing so much sexy aura emanating from her!

Anyways, talking about things related to 1654a, so who are now the best besides Chu Chu? I saw Apple/Pingguo and she seems to be very good as well. ut can't find too many FRs on her.
Old 27-07-2016, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
city slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE Anyways, talking about things related to 1654a, so who are now the best besides Chu Chu? I saw Apple/Pingguo and she seems to be very good as well. ut can't find too many FRs on her.[/QUOTE]

Chu chu and xiao xin are v popular.
Perhaps due to brisk biz, notice some WLs here are quick workers and out in 45 mins.

Bros may wish to spread your love to other houses, esp those more secluded. One red label (AP) from 0819 eg. sees only 5 customers on some days. These WLs would tend to be more appreciative.
Old 27-07-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgizmos View Post
Yea, was amazing time. That time most WLs were older than me. But now I seem to have caught up and even exceeded the average age of most WLs....

Thanks for the fresh green tea btw bro

wow yoga guru! that's why she was oozing so much sexy aura emanating from her!

Anyways, talking about things related to 1654a, so who are now the best besides Chu Chu? I saw Apple/Pingguo and she seems to be very good as well. ut can't find too many FRs on her.
Apple, Emily and Lisa are good choices too I would say. Good things of course may have less FR bro. No one wants to queue longer for their favourite girl.

Some girls business already good, so they prefer no FR on them so they can just serve their regulars in peace as well.
Old 30-07-2016, 02:49 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dokuro456 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Girls in 1654A

Went to find the infamous Xiao Xin and Xiao Ya today, OKT say code red. Then ask for Emily, he said I'l have to wait one and a half hour. Only two girls available, so I decide to go with one of the girls sitting. Not bad Looking girl I think she said her name was Yu Yu.

Debut: 3-4 moths ago
Face: 8/10 No sharp features, but beautiful. long black hair
Body: 8/10 1.5m Fair skin, smooth, Small slender body with a nice little butt.
Boobs: C cup natural, very nice and soft, nipple not-sensitive allow lick if you ask.
Shower: 8/10 SOP, BBBJ, very nice
BBBJ: 10/10 shower, then on bed take her time very skilled, even ask if I would like more. twisting and very good attention to the head.
CATBATH: 7/10 Very skilled take her time feels good.
No French: I did not know how to ask for it
Painting/ Finger: 9/10 allowed when asked very responsive and sensitive. I can feel her tighten up as she start feeling good. Body cant lie.
FJ: 9/10 After Finger and Painting she was really tight and wet. Missionary, Doggy, then finish on top with Cowgirl, reverse Cowgirl/modified.
GFE: 8/10 very talkative and had a few jokes, talked about life.
RTF- Yes very nice and accommodating. Will be going back.

First FR so sorry if not to your taste and also experience based on subjective feelings.
Old 30-07-2016, 03:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
HC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Visit this house and got this super long hair lady.
Emily
Shower action - Great ( Breast soapy massage )
Bed action - Great ( Massage + lick from neck to leg )
Anal - Great ( tongue lick with hand arousing my dick )
Bbbj - Good ( enjoyable )
Sex - Great ( i am loving it - 3 position before
Surrender to her )
Remark - She got a real pinkish nipple
Thanks for the Greats n Good Service Emily
Cheers !
Old 30-07-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 17
czhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyczhsg deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is apple same batch as xiao xin and no new batch since Xiao Xin?
Old 31-07-2016, 01:45 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dokuro456 View Post
Went to find the infamous Xiao Xin and Xiao Ya today, OKT say code red. Then ask for Emily, he said I'l have to wait one and a half hour. Only two girls available, so I decide to go with one of the girls sitting. Not bad Looking girl I think she said her name was Yu Yu.

Debut: 3-4 moths ago
Face: 8/10 No sharp features, but beautiful. long black hair
Body: 8/10 1.5m Fair skin, smooth, Small slender body with a nice little butt.
Boobs: C cup natural, very nice and soft, nipple not-sensitive allow lick if you ask.
Shower: 8/10 SOP, BBBJ, very nice
BBBJ: 10/10 shower, then on bed take her time very skilled, even ask if I would like more. twisting and very good attention to the head.
CATBATH: 7/10 Very skilled take her time feels good.
No French: I did not know how to ask for it
Painting/ Finger: 9/10 allowed when asked very responsive and sensitive. I can feel her tighten up as she start feeling good. Body cant lie.
FJ: 9/10 After Finger and Painting she was really tight and wet. Missionary, Doggy, then finish on top with Cowgirl, reverse Cowgirl/modified.
GFE: 8/10 very talkative and had a few jokes, talked about life.
RTF- Yes very nice and accommodating. Will be going back.

First FR so sorry if not to your taste and also experience based on subjective feelings.
good to hear ur 1st experience in geylang is a good 1

about frenching....hmm no need to ask....just press ur mouth to her mouth and keep using ur tongue to push in and rape her mouth, try to drill her mouth with ur tongue

hmm....this could be why i have a hard time finding a girl friend...

btw...is it yu yu or yi yi
Old 03-08-2016, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 9
feige deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR – 1654A Qi Qi

Recently randomly walked into 1654A, asked OKT who was that girl in black dress, told me Qi Qi, then took her

Two shining points before FR:

1, just 1 minute after beginning shower, she initiated the french in the shower room while both of us were full with water, very great french, let me forget showering, this is my shortest time to get french from first time met WL girl. I need to mention I am not handsome and not rich, normal level man (or below average), from here I can see her very good attitude.

(The 2nd shortest time to get french was from 1608 Xia Tian, got immediately after shower finished)

2, In FJ after some position changing, she asked me whether she could do cowgirl for me, I said of course, she was hard working and I came quickly in this cowgirl position. It looked like she didn’t want me to spend energy and let me just enjoy the FJ from her actions. Very nice girl

Debut: around 1 year ago
Look: 7.5/10, attractive to me, won’t reject type
Body: around 1.62 meter, curve, white (not very white), smooth and soft skin, some tummy but it is ok to me
Boobs: C/C+ cup, quite soft to me, I guess natural, beautiful shape
Shower: 8.5/10, high score due to frenching in shower
Cathbath: 8/10, very careful and multiple times, she spent a lot of time on it, cover nearly full of my body
AR: not tried due to dislike
Painting/Fingering: not tried
French: 2 times in shower, 1 time in catbath and 1 time during FJ
BBBJ: great done
FJ: 8/10 due to her initiation to save me energy/efforts, flexible and listened to my instruction about position change

RTF: Yes (due to the above two shining points)

See some comments from other bros about 1654A OKT attitude, I never faced this issue (maybe I was lucky), this time when having chosen Qi Qi, one OKT nicely asked me whether I want to rest for some time or do with Qi Qi immediately, nice attitude, but could not recognize which OKT (2 or 3 OKT there if I remember)
Old 04-08-2016, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 19
SirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Been lingering around at 1654a for too long , so i going offer my humble frs for bros

Lisa

Looks : 7/10 (she looks like one of my ex crush)

Body: 8/10 nice boobs B+ to C- not fat but not flat tummy

Catbath: standard 1654a standard

Bbbj:8/10 awesome suction

Fjs : 7/10 very nice but lack a little something

Gfe: friendly girl

Frenching: very light kisses and a little tongue

Rtf: yes

Chu chu

Looks : 8/10 flawless skin

Body : 8/10 enchanced boobs very slim body

Catbath: 9/10 nice bbbj after shower would play around with your fingers (some bros who had her would know)

Fj:8/10 superb service all position available

Frenching : 9/10 tongue fighting

Gfe : commando service

Rtf : already went back many times

Have a few more frs for Xiao ya , tao zi and qi qi

Overall experiences with okts actually not as bad as some of the bros maybe because i am no nonsense type of person just go striaght to the point .
Old 16-08-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 729 / Power: 12
kp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to beholdkp338 is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros, I write with some sadness that my fav gal Chu Chu will cut her card tomorrow and will leave our shore this weekend because of family reason. She has served us very well for the last one over years. I will remember her C cup massage, professional service and strong gfe. A gem indeed!

All the best to Chu Chu, I will miss you.
Old 16-08-2016, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
sobok deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by kp338 View Post
Hi bros, I write with some sadness that my fav gal Chu Chu will cut her card tomorrow and will leave our shore this weekend because of family reason. She has served us very well for the last one over years. I will remember her C cup massage, professional service and strong gfe. A gem indeed!

All the best to Chu Chu, I will miss you.
Crap! Just thought of looking for her this weekend after so long.
Old 17-08-2016, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another gem gone... Hope L16H54A will bring in new gals soon.. Missed the days when walked into this house, knowing I can choose from Chu Chu, CoCo, Xiaomi, Yang Yang, An An, Ying Ying, Ling Rong.... Hope next new batch of gals will be quality too..
Old 17-08-2016, 11:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverod View Post
Another gem gone... Hope L16H54A will bring in new gals soon.. Missed the days when walked into this house, knowing I can choose from Chu Chu, CoCo, Xiaomi, Yang Yang, An An, Ying Ying, Ling Rong.... Hope next new batch of gals will be quality too..
WL comes and go ... Nothing is everlasting and WL is of no exception I am afraid. All I can say is, do cherish the WL who provided you with exceptional service whilst she is still around ... Time to move on and look forward to more worthy WLs in the near future.

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1