The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 13-12-2019, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 10
auxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud ofauxillaire has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luckyou View Post
One of my fav accidental peep in train...
(Cropped fr vid)

Hahaha! This one is epic! Bet all eyes must be glue to this direction for the journey
Old 13-12-2019, 03:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 5
yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!yuanswang is one of the Best!
Quote:
(Cropped fr vid)

I think she purposely make it to attrack people and she want make us horny. Looks she talk to some else. The opp person also don't want tell her to correct it.
Old 14-12-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1636 / Power: 19
twinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant futuretwinchrome has a brilliant future
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
(Cropped fr vid)

and she's got a gorgeous pair too!
Old 14-12-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
SuchBowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
Wow would love to see e video bro.
Agree, love to see the video too
Old 14-12-2019, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
absoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to behold

Was at NTUC at Bukit Timah plaza today. A mum bent over to pick her kid up to put in the trolley. Had a nice view of her two globes and black lacy bra. Right place right time.
Old 14-12-2019, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
janaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Some of my most memorable:

1. Was picnicking with a small group of friends at some music event at botanic gardens. We all brought some food. When packing up the containers I noticed my cute 18 year old friend beside me had a large opening in her unbuttoned polo tee and there was a big gap between her bra and her A-cup breast. Couldn't resist and leaned forward to get a closer peek - and there was her pink nipple. Maybe some others in the group noticed what I was up to, but I just couldn't pass up the once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.

2. Another friend, a milf - saw her pointy brown nipples with puffy areolas many times especially when she wore a certain loose-fitting top. Whenever she bent down her equally loose-fitting bra would open up. Always got excited to see her in that top, knowing what I could see that day.

3. Divers have many opportunities for nipslips. Especially after the first dive - the ladies put on their dry bikinis. After the first dive the wet bikini gets loose, and when they peel off their wetsuits, you may get very interesting views. The best ever was one friend with a nice round B-cup, saw her very nice pink nipple while sitting beside her on the boat and her bikini came loose.

4. Another pretty diving friend lay down flat on deck for a suntan. The top of her bikini lifted up off her breasts and I could see everything while sitting near her head. She had absolutely no idea.
Old 14-12-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

ChanFaYu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by janaw View Post
3. Divers have many opportunities for nipslips. Especially after the first dive - the ladies put on their dry bikinis. After the first dive the wet bikini gets loose, and when they peel off their wetsuits, you may get very interesting views. The best ever was one friend with a nice round B-cup, saw her very nice pink nipple while sitting beside her on the boat and her bikini came loose.
Nice share bro, I bet you'll get to see more if their bikini bottoms shift a little
Old 14-12-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
janaw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanFaYu View Post
Nice share bro, I bet you'll get to see more if their bikini bottoms shift a little
Thanks for the reminder... yup there were many such situations. Stray pubic hair sticking out here and there, bikini bottoms getting pulled off together with the wetsuit... best one was a pretty angmo diver. The boat had 2 rows of benches running down each sides, like a 3- or 5-tonner. I sat directly opposite her. She sat facing the front of the boat, with one foot on the bench and her head resting on her knee. Her bottom was a bit loose and because she had a small butt and slim legs, her pubes were fully exposed. Blond! Enjoyed the view for over 10 mins before she changed position.
Old 14-12-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Great shares bros.
Old 14-12-2019, 05:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 628 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 8
Luckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond reputeLuckyou has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone luckyou enough to see this "cropped" vid...juz for your eyes only...
(De-link after 18:18hr tdy)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1F1...-yrSEvBiZ2lmoE

[/QUOTE]
Old 14-12-2019, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1278 / Power: 21
tiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud oftiko has much to be proud of

Nice! How big are thosr globes?

QUOTE=absoluticeberg;19537382]Was at NTUC at Bukit Timah plaza today. A mum bent over to pick her kid up to put in the trolley. Had a nice view of her two globes and black lacy bra. Right place right time.[/QUOTE]
Old 14-12-2019, 08:10 PM
Samster

testeresult deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks for the reminder... yup there were many such situations. Stray pubic hair sticking out here and there, bikini bottoms getting pulled off together with the wetsuit... best one was a pretty angmo diver. The boat had 2 rows of benches running down each sides, like a 3- or 5-tonner. I sat directly opposite her. She sat facing the front of the boat, with one foot on the bench and her head resting on her knee. Her bottom was a bit loose and because she had a small butt and slim legs, her pubes were fully exposed. Blond! Enjoyed the view for over 10 mins before she changed position.
Wow sexy blond pubes, lucky you!!
Old 15-12-2019, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Anyone luckyou enough to see this "cropped" vid...juz for your eyes only...
(De-link after 18:18hr tdy)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1F1...-yrSEvBiZ2lmoE

[/QUOTE]

So fast cannot b found le?
Old 15-12-2019, 08:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
FrenceLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I guess divers don't hack care whether zaogeng nips or pubes
Old 15-12-2019, 10:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 18
absoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to beholdabsoluticeberg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko View Post
Nice! How big are thosr globes?

QUOTE=absoluticeberg;19537382]Was at NTUC at Bukit Timah plaza today. A mum bent over to pick her kid up to put in the trolley. Had a nice view of her two globes and black lacy bra. Right place right time.
[/QUOTE]

B cups, but not complaining. Went to buy 4D right after but never win.!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1