The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 12-12-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 15
Kovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant futureKovovo has a brilliant future
Re: Life in the corporate world

Yes boss! 3 other girls please thank u
Old 12-12-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
goodisonside deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very good story boss, please continue!
Old 12-12-2019, 09:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Boss, your appetite very big! But i like it.
Old 12-12-2019, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks boss for the nice hot updates.
Finally you managed to conquer Pris, want to hear many more other girls please.
Old 14-12-2019, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
BoogieUp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for you boss, waiting for your 3 girls boss.
Old 14-12-2019, 04:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here for the 3 girls, cheers!
Old 14-12-2019, 08:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
FrenceLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hot stuff, wish TS continue updates soon
Old 15-12-2019, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
tcssdurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for ts
Old 15-12-2019, 08:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 9
FakeHippo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFakeHippo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Awesome story and support for more!
Old 17-12-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 20
gosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud of

Sorrie for the wait. here's another sharing on Wen...
Thks for the support.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pris opened up a world of possibilities that I personally would have never dare to try or experience, constantly worried about being found out or having a bad reputation in office. However, once Pris released the devil in me....I just had to try and see if it works on others as well.

A brief introduction to Wen, she is in her mid-30s and not as well endowed compared to Pris, her B cup breast is "compensated" with her goody girl-next-door look. She doesn't like to drink nor party and keep to herself most of the time during corporate events. Smiling politely and slipping her drinks with not much bodily contact with anybody.

Wen is a co-worker and a good friend of Pris, both Wen and myself were involved in a project which was quite challenging. The project had a couple of milestones and there was quite a tight deadline. We started texting each others at night updating on the progress and how much more need to be done.

One night, while updating each other:

Me: Hey, this part of the project is your responsibility leh, why am i doing it huh?
Wen: Help lah, we are in this together and you are the manager in charge leh.
Me: Yes yes, i am in charge, but i delegated it to you mah, everything i do myself, I will be damn busy lor.
Wen: don't like that lah, you help me, i help you!
Me: U help me?? How?? I doing the work lor.....
Wen: I buy you lunch once we finish this milestone? OK??
Me: dun want... i can buy you lunch instead, but that's not attractive at all.
Wen: then what you want? Dinner huh?? also can!
Me: nope, tell you what, if we are successful in completing milestone one, just give me a good hug.
Wen: wah boss, like that also can? quick hug ok lor. Thank you!
Me: Simi quick hug? considering the work to be completed, I think the hug must be at least 30secs lor.
Wen: u finish it then say lah!!

Fast forward, i worked extremely "hard" and fast and managed to complete the milestone within a week. We presented the findings together and was reasonably successful. Taking the lift down after the presentation, I turned to Wen... "Guess its time to get my hug!"

Wen: now huh?? how how, quick huggie now?
Me: Lets do it at the carpark lah, 30secs leh... how to clock in the time while in the lift?
Wen: need to be so calculative anot??
Me: I am just claiming what's rightly mine okie!!! bo discount

While waiting for the lift to reach our floor, i glanced over to Wen, her face seems mixed with different emotions, I know she has a good feeling for me from the various texts and the flirting but yet she knew i am married and not available. Scanning her from top to toes, she was wearing a tight fitting dress with her bra pushing against the fabric, impression of her lacy bra could be seen from the dress.... my 2ic stirred and i fought to keep him down...

Reaching our floor, we walked slowly towards the car, nearing a secluded spot, i turned and looked at her, "ok, here seems to be a good spot for my 30secs hug". Wen shyly looks away and nodded. I took a step nearer to her, taking a deep breath and wrapped my arms around her. Wen initially hesitated and her arms were just hanging by her side but slowly she reciprocated by moving her arms behind me... I tighten my hug and felt her breasts firmly on my chest..bending my head, i gently blow into her ears...."Boss! what u doing???" i didnt response and just continue hugging and i could feel the warm flush from her skin... adjusting slightly, my body moved and her breasts moved with me.... It was a very nice feeling especially from a forbidden fruit.... "boss.... think more than 30secs liao......enough?"

Reluctantly, i slowly release her and smiled. "Ok ok, hug wasn't that bad right? That's for all the hours i put in leh, good deal for you okie!". She laughed and playfully slapped my arm. "Boss, you are so cheeky lor, this is a side i never see before, all of us damn scared of you... you look so fierce in office lor".

I just smiled and did some small talk while driving back. I was planning my next step, Wen would be a different challenge compared to Pris. Pris was still known as a party-animal and bedding her would seems to be a different challenge vs Wen.

Let me plan the next step...
Old 17-12-2019, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Steady bro. I nv dare text such request.. I'm case kena reported to HR. Tried making indecent proposal to my gal but no luck..

Quote:
Originally Posted by gosh View Post
Sorrie for the wait. here's another sharing on Wen...
Thks for the support.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pris opened up a world of possibilities that I personally would have never dare to try or experience, constantly worried about being found out or having a bad reputation in office. However, once Pris released the devil in me....I just had to try and see if it works on others as well.

A brief introduction to Wen, she is in her mid-30s and not as well endowed compared to Pris, her B cup breast is "compensated" with her goody girl-next-door look. She doesn't like to drink nor party and keep to herself most of the time during corporate events. Smiling politely and slipping her drinks with not much bodily contact with anybody.

Wen is a co-worker and a good friend of Pris, both Wen and myself were involved in a project which was quite challenging. The project had a couple of milestones and there was quite a tight deadline. We started texting each others at night updating on the progress and how much more need to be done.

One night, while updating each other:

Me: Hey, this part of the project is your responsibility leh, why am i doing it huh?
Wen: Help lah, we are in this together and you are the manager in charge leh.
Me: Yes yes, i am in charge, but i delegated it to you mah, everything i do myself, I will be damn busy lor.
Wen: don't like that lah, you help me, i help you!
Me: U help me?? How?? I doing the work lor.....
Wen: I buy you lunch once we finish this milestone? OK??
Me: dun want... i can buy you lunch instead, but that's not attractive at all.
Wen: then what you want? Dinner huh?? also can!
Me: nope, tell you what, if we are successful in completing milestone one, just give me a good hug.
Wen: wah boss, like that also can? quick hug ok lor. Thank you!
Me: Simi quick hug? considering the work to be completed, I think the hug must be at least 30secs lor.
Wen: u finish it then say lah!!

Fast forward, i worked extremely "hard" and fast and managed to complete the milestone within a week. We presented the findings together and was reasonably successful. Taking the lift down after the presentation, I turned to Wen... "Guess its time to get my hug!"

Wen: now huh?? how how, quick huggie now?
Me: Lets do it at the carpark lah, 30secs leh... how to clock in the time while in the lift?
Wen: need to be so calculative anot??
Me: I am just claiming what's rightly mine okie!!! bo discount

While waiting for the lift to reach our floor, i glanced over to Wen, her face seems mixed with different emotions, I know she has a good feeling for me from the various texts and the flirting but yet she knew i am married and not available. Scanning her from top to toes, she was wearing a tight fitting dress with her bra pushing against the fabric, impression of her lacy bra could be seen from the dress.... my 2ic stirred and i fought to keep him down...

Reaching our floor, we walked slowly towards the car, nearing a secluded spot, i turned and looked at her, "ok, here seems to be a good spot for my 30secs hug". Wen shyly looks away and nodded. I took a step nearer to her, taking a deep breath and wrapped my arms around her. Wen initially hesitated and her arms were just hanging by her side but slowly she reciprocated by moving her arms behind me... I tighten my hug and felt her breasts firmly on my chest..bending my head, i gently blow into her ears...."Boss! what u doing???" i didnt response and just continue hugging and i could feel the warm flush from her skin... adjusting slightly, my body moved and her breasts moved with me.... It was a very nice feeling especially from a forbidden fruit.... "boss.... think more than 30secs liao......enough?"

Reluctantly, i slowly release her and smiled. "Ok ok, hug wasn't that bad right? That's for all the hours i put in leh, good deal for you okie!". She laughed and playfully slapped my arm. "Boss, you are so cheeky lor, this is a side i never see before, all of us damn scared of you... you look so fierce in office lor".

I just smiled and did some small talk while driving back. I was planning my next step, Wen would be a different challenge compared to Pris. Pris was still known as a party-animal and bedding her would seems to be a different challenge vs Wen.

Let me plan the next step...
Old 17-12-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

damn good planner
Old 18-12-2019, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Wow so good, another new target. Please continue writing more.
Old 18-12-2019, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1264 / Power: 20
gosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud ofgosh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Steady bro. I nv dare text such request.. I'm case kena reported to HR. Tried making indecent proposal to my gal but no luck..
lol, i was also scared but i test water first with a couple of messages and can tell all of them was "ok" with me and started with some casual flirting too.. tried on others and when the reactions aren't great, i switch back to formal and firm boss mode immediately.
Old 18-12-2019, 09:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
CockLanguage deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support nice story and thread
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1