The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 10-11-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
AsiaWallLane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My mum Susan

Interesting story, hope to read more.
Old 10-11-2019, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
DuckPresco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice sotry and pls share more updates.
Old 10-11-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 9
sammylee33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aikomassage View Post
nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by loandbehold View Post
nice story, please share more. support your thread TS.
100% identical. Parrot, or clone?
Old 11-11-2019, 06:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story, keep on sharing the updates TS.
Old 11-11-2019, 07:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 997 / Power: 11
Irondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to beholdIrondick666 is a splendid one to behold
Jason never thought this could happen. Pounding mom’s hot pussy while mom eats his girlfriend’s pussy. No need to hang over whether milf or young girl is better, he got both! After pumping mom for a while Sophie wanted some action too. She got into doggy position and started to drill Sophie. Emily gave Sophie a wet kiss letting her taste her own pussy’s juice.

She got off the bed and said “I’ll be back son. Take care of this little slut for me”.

After a brief moment Emily was back standing in front of the bed. Jason and Sophie was still going at it and they saw Emily holding a dildo. She pressed a button on it and the dildo started to make a buzzing noise and rotating it’s cock head.

“Wow mom! Didn’t know you got this!” Jason said.

“Well, this is your step dad, when your dad couldn’t get it up” Emily said. Sophie was thinking uncle couldn’t get it up? No wonder Jason end up screwing his mom.

“Let mommy show u what your step dad can do”, Emily got on the bed and spread her legs in front her them, then she proceed to insert that dildo into her pussy. She was showing Jason and Sophie how she pleasure herself, one hand shoving the dildo in and out of her wet hole while her other hand support herself on the bed as she lean back, watching her son and Sophie fucking like animal in heat. Sexual tension permeates the room, sound of coupling and moaning filled the air.

Emily removed the dildo from her pussy and brought it to Sophie’s mouth and Sophie opened her mouth and suck it. She suddenly imagine she was sucking dad’s cock and realized her secret infatuation on dad was getting stronger.

“Suck it baby… taste my juice”, Emily play with Sophie’s sweet hanging dangling boobs as she make her suck her dildo. It felt good sucking on a “dick” while being pound by another. Sophie was liking it a lot.

After a while Emily removed the dildo from her mouth and stick it into her pussy, lubricating it again with her juice. She passed it to Jason and got into doggy position beside Sophie. “Fuck my ass with it son…”

Jason swallowed his saliva hearing that. Mom revelation of her sexual appetite was super-hot and exciting. He plunge it slowly into her ass as he continued to pump Sophie with his cock.

“Ohhhhhh yeahhhhh…. Yes son…. Move it slowly… yes….. keep going… fuckkkk…. Feel so good…” Emily was backing her ass to that dildo as Jason shaft it in.

Sophie looked for Emily’s lips and they kissed hungrily. As they took a breather Sophie asked: “ass fucking so nice?”

“Baby… oh ya…. You should try baby….” Emily was close to cumming as Jason left the didlo deep in her ass wriggling and grinding on her g-spot as he finger her pussy at the same time.

Jason was close too as he increased his pace. “I am going to cum baby…”

“Cum inside me baby!” Sophie hungry for a cream pie.

“Son… don’t stop… mommy’s going to cummmmmmmm!” Emily said pantingly.

“Fuckkkkk…. Fuckkkkkkkkkk…fuKKKKKKKK!” Jason unloaded his seeds into Sophie.

“Yesssss babbbbbyyyy!” Sophie screamed.

“Cummmmmmming sooooooooooon!” Emily exclaimed.

All three had their orgasm hard. Finally Jason pulled out and wait for Sophie’s “pie” to leak out his “cream”. Emily moved and caught it with her mouth as it leaked out.

“Don’t waste…” she mumbled.

She held the sperm in her mouth and turned Sophie over facing the ceiling. She opened Sophie’s mouth with her hand as she let the sperm dripped from her mouth. Jason watched his sperm dripped into Sophie’s mouth and it was freaking hard core to see that, mom feeding his girlfriend with his sperm. Both women shared the sperm and swallowed. Fuck… what more can a man ask? Jason thought.

After that both ladies huddled around Jason’s cock as he lie on the bed, watching them cleaning up his cock and balls with their tongue. Soon Jason got hard right away.

“Who go first?” Emily asked as she looked at Sophie.

“Auntie Emily go first” Sophie said.

Emily straddled that cock and sinked it into her soaking wet pussy.

Sophie straddled Jason’s head and make Jason eat her pussy. “Taste your own cum baby, hehe”.

To be continued…
Old 11-11-2019, 11:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 7
Leonikar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story, enjoy reading it
Old 12-11-2019, 05:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.
Old 12-11-2019, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 11
greatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud ofgreatshield has much to be proud of

Good story, keep it up!
Old 12-11-2019, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 11
BenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud ofBenZQ has much to be proud of

Good story
Old 12-11-2019, 08:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!  

setting up my tent here for more updates.
Old 30-11-2019, 06:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fattychua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Time for an update!
Old 13-12-2019, 03:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 636 / Power: 22
des4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to alldes4fuck is a name known to all

Bro any upcoming steammy episode?
Old 13-12-2019, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 9
FakeHippo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFakeHippo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very nice story, camping for updates too
Old 14-12-2019, 05:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to your next updates.
Old 14-12-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
SuchBowl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great piece of work, please keep going TS
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1