The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
clear4takeoff, darkdesireswith, DarkkDarren, HannahEvelle, manure, Quennie

Old 13-12-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of
Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
always loved to see Vivian Lai on screen, anyone seen her in person before ? hot ?
Use to be staying in the same block as her Bro, at Nuovo Condominium, AMK Ave 6. I wonder if she has moved away. At the same time, was also her school junior back in the days while she was still in SHATEC.

In person may be quite disappointing actually. Standard mummy, slim and with her kids and her maid. Do not see her talking much to the neighbours (Pan Ling Ling and her family plus Lee Guo Huang and his family and also the Old Korean Actress Jing Ying Ji are all in the same block). To be frank, if she was not a celebrity, she will just pass off as any semi young mother in a tee shirt and home almost knee length shorts.
Old 13-12-2019, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1233 / Power: 17
NightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud ofNightProwler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camryaltis View Post
Jamie Teo’s IG a/c has many of her pics in active wear; sports bra n shorts/skirts.....she did n interview n disclosed she does planks in the bathroom fully nude.... don’t u wish to be a fly in the wall of the bathroom?
Have been a follower of her IG for quite a while Bro and you are right, always love her fitness feeds. However, I have always wondered what her breasts are like as its always wrapped in those tight sports attire or her usual lose fitting clothes...cannot accentuate her figure much...UNTIL recently when she loaded this vid of her Shuffling in a spaghetti top...and man!! Look at them bounce! Apparently she have a wonderful figure I guess? Miss Singapore anyway...only like wine, aging beautifully...6 packs, fit and so well endowed...Enjoy Bros..link for you all..

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5o_RTyAhAx/

BONUS - her sexy and toned legs

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Pk5THAuxy/
Old 13-12-2019, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightProwler View Post
Have been a follower of her IG for quite a while Bro and you are right, always love her fitness feeds. However, I have always wondered what her breasts are like as its always wrapped in those tight sports attire or her usual lose fitting clothes...cannot accentuate her figure much...UNTIL recently when she loaded this vid of her Shuffling in a spaghetti top...and man!! Look at them bounce! Apparently she have a wonderful figure I guess? Miss Singapore anyway...only like wine, aging beautifully...6 packs, fit and so well endowed...Enjoy Bros..link for you all..

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5o_RTyAhAx/

BONUS - her sexy and toned legs

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Pk5THAuxy/
Thanks for sharing bro.
Old 13-12-2019, 04:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 9
LoveIvanaWong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveIvanaWong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Damn bloody cold today.
Just started watching heart to heart and wish Joanne could give me a massage with personalised services to warm me up
Old 13-12-2019, 07:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 7
AUSPA deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nice share bro, love the little bounce
Old 13-12-2019, 10:33 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 165 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1302 / Power: 14
clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Here's Apple Chan to start the weekend! 🍎 🍏

Old 13-12-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

clear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud ofclear4takeoff has much to be proud of

Quote:
Use to be staying in the same block as her Bro, at Nuovo Condominium, AMK Ave 6. I wonder if she has moved away. At the same time, was also her school junior back in the days while she was still in SHATEC.

In person may be quite disappointing actually. Standard mummy, slim and with her kids and her maid. Do not see her talking much to the neighbours (Pan Ling Ling and her family plus Lee Guo Huang and his family and also the Old Korean Actress Jing Ying Ji are all in the same block). To be frank, if she was not a celebrity, she will just pass off as any semi young mother in a tee shirt and home almost knee length shorts.
She moved to landed and probably went back to condo status after her hubby ran into debts.

Old 13-12-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by daring70 View Post
always loved to see Vivian Lai on screen, anyone seen her in person before ? hot ?
Her yellow teeth is a big turnoff. But looks not bad when she is younger.
Old 14-12-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

Vivian makes the ultimate sacrifice.

Old 14-12-2019, 03:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 9
FakeHippo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFakeHippo deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
Vivian makes the ultimate sacrifice.

Wa nice sexy bush
Old 14-12-2019, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 558 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by clear4takeoff View Post
Here's Apple Chan to start the weekend! 🍎 🍏

Wah best!
Thanks for sharing TS.
Old 14-12-2019, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 5
Titansboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Mediacorp Actress To Bonk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zl1983 View Post
Wah best!
Thanks for sharing TS.
You are good in editing mate.
Old 14-12-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Maybe only the older bros would appreciate this. Wendy is one good old lao chio..

Old 15-12-2019, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2961 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Kate Pang also quite juicy with her Taiwanese accent. Should be quite shiok to hear her Taiwanese accent when she moan. Lol
Old 15-12-2019, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Kate Pang also quite juicy with her Taiwanese accent. Should be quite shiok to hear her Taiwanese accent when she moan. Lol
Agree!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1