The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 19-12-2015, 08:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 243 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2533 / Power: 14
loverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Journey

After i left Nana got on to the Taxi and realise i got only 20 minutes and the friday traffic in Bangkok is definitely not helping at all, luckily the taxi driver seems like a impatient man just as i did and got there 5 minutes before the opening of the 9 30pm show.

Got there and as usual full of tourists from Mainland China, and it was simply crowded with tour group. Seems like the earlier show just ended and saw some of the performers still taking photos with the guest, many of them look quite scary upfront because of the amount of foundation they have on their face.

On one corner there was this little cute one that got my attention and she seems very shy not like her other colleagues calling out to tourists for photo. I went over and took a closer look and she doesn't look anything more than 23. Next thing all the performers disappeared, realise its 9 30 already so got my drink and go find my seat.

My seat was pretty good except i was surrounded by pretty noisy "neighbours", the show started and could clearly hear from the crowd the disbelief that these are ladyboys or transexual. One hour of song and dance, traditional, modern, chinese , western and others. The show was pretty good but not sure if i will go back again.

Got out quickly after the show wanting to see if i can catch the cutie, there she was standing round the corner shy and just looking at her other colleagues, i went over and said can i have a photo with her and she had the biggest grin on her face. Next hing gotten one of the ushers there to take a photo of us and asked her for her name. She told me her name was Bee and she speaks pretty fluent english, i commented that she looks very pretty and this is my first time to the show bla bla bla. Next thing she asked me am i here for holidays and i said yes, she mentioned that she is off work soon and will be going for dinner round the corner. *blink" lightbulb on again, telling her that i haven't got dinner if its okay to join her, she said sure but its Thai food and if that is okay, i simply nod like a puppy. Bee told me she needs to get changed out from the costume and ask me to wait for her at the carpark area and she will be out in the next 20 minutes.

I do not have photos of bee but the following are some of the photos i have of the show

Old 20-12-2015, 01:00 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 14
Crazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCrazy_horse 02 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice story
Thanks for sharing bro.
Old 20-12-2015, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 13
starbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to beholdstarbucks is a splendid one to behold

Very nice and informative narration. A fresh perspective too. I thoroughly enjoyed reading your posts. Keep them coming. Show us bee's photo too!!
Old 20-12-2015, 04:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rainbow19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS, you are good man !!!
any more to share?
Old 20-12-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

loverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond reputeloverboy25 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks fellow BMs for the support and this is the next part:

As i was waiting at the car park for Bee, i was thinking what are the plans after dinner and how should i initiate that. During this 10 minutes i could see the other performers changed and walking out to the car park to get their motorbikes. It seems like the whole cabaret has been notified of our "date", the others giggled while walking past me and one even say "she go make up more and come soon" I was wondering how much make up will Bee be applying since she already has the make up from the show. First time i thought wow i am Actually going out with a Ladyboy in the public, and how would the others look at me.

As i was pondering and thinking without noticing that Bee is already walking towards me, changed to a t-shirt and jean shorts, she came over and told me her "sisters" would like to join us for dinner. In my mind, i thought shit either i got to buy dinner for 4 of them or i get to have 4 of them, i think the second option is less likely. At that point, my plan B came back to play again that is NANA Plaza.

The group brought me to this road side stalls about 5 minutes walk from the theatre and they served both Thai and Issan (thats where the famous som tum aka Thai Papaya salad with special fish sauce) food. Bee later explained to me that the three of them were her elder sisters from her hometown near Chiangmai and she just finished her degree in Accountancy but its hard to find a normal job there thus she join the showbiz 6 months ago after getting a recommendation.

We spoke about my job and why i was there in Bangkok, before asking why did i want to join her for dinner. I replied i just felt comfortable with her, she said she actually noticed me at the photo session before my show, and i wondered if that is true. There seems to be some pageant show in Thailand so her sisters were all glued to the TV at the food stall, i do not speak Thai but i could guess they are comparing the contestants and left Bee and myself alone. The food was nothing special except its much cheaper and Bee told me there is a "staff" discount because they are regulars, i thought since its not too expensive i would pay for dinner. Her sisters said thanks and asked me where was i going after this, i said if nothing much i will return to my hotel room.

Thats when the magic happened, they actually invited me back to their condo for a few drinks. Their condo was within walking distance, we gotten some chips and drinks before returning to their condo. Later they explained to me the tv program was Miss tiffany Universe, the famous transgender pagent contest. Bee informed me that she is not too much of a drinker and her sisters like to drink to relax from work, the three of her sisters were glued back to the TV while Bee and i chat and not long Bee was a little tipsy and open up that she had a Thai boyfriend before but ended before she moved to Bangkok.

She ask me what did i think of her and i commented she must be the cutest lady i ever met, her sisters whistled and giggled when i said that and added "she not lady, she ladyboy". Next was the most expected, Bee planted a kiss on my lips and i guess with the influence of alcohol i kissed her back. Not long later Bee told me she feels tipsy and wants to lie down in her room and wanted me to accompany her while her sisters watch the TV, she said something in Thai to her sisters before we left for her room.

Once she and i got into her room, she locked the door and we locked lips and tongues and frenching aggressively like there is no tomorrow. She whispered in my ears that she is very horny and haven't done the deed in a long while. Both of us strip down in record time and she was wearing this cartoon bra and panty set. We frenched while i undid her bra and to my surprise she hasn't had her breast implants yet but a cute hormone boobs staring at me, she apologise that she doesnt have breast, i said its perfectly okay i like them natural.

She has a medium bulge hard on in her panties and i told her i really want that in my mouth. She told me she wants to have a shower together, and led me to the attached bathroom where the scenes was like in the movies, we soaped each other and later on mutual blowjob in there.

We dried up and back to the bed where she gave me a blowjob, what i felt was like a GFE rather than Boeing's technically trained skills. Bee was absolutely right that she have not had sex for a long while and we moved to 69 for a good 10 minutes. Remember on the way back from dinner to the condo we got some chips and drinks, i sneaked in a packet of condom and lube from the 7-11. Rubber on with lube, she was riding on top and before long i felt love juice on my chest before unloading mine. We lie on the bed for a while before i got dressed and left the condo, on my way out one of her sister said next time not too loud.

Bee and i have met at times when i was in BKK for work and she has grown to become one of the superstar of the show with breast and finally the cut last year (almost the worse day of my life). I cant post her photos as she has a sponsor and i am not sure who is reading these posts.
Old 21-12-2015, 01:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Goalman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for sharing your story. have read your story give me a hardon. haha... I like the part u mention going to her condo... so exciting as u don't know what to expect after some drinks.

cheers... keep it up
Old 21-12-2015, 08:13 AM
Samster

Thanks for the comment Goalman, there are many times in this last 5 plus years where I made a right or sometimes wrong turn as well. But usually cabaret working ladyboys get checked regularly both for drugs and diseases

But the other side of the coin is either they had the cut already or they start takes hormones since a very young age that they can no longer get hard. It's really rare you can find someone that looks fantastic and perform well in the other department. I have met a few along the way and kept in contact
Old 22-12-2015, 09:46 PM
Samster

The next morning woke up with a bad bad hangover from the red label and saw my phone flashing, messages from Bee saying she was very drunk last night but enjoyed it very much and her sisters are teasing her saying she has a foreign boyfriend now. She invited me to meet her again to join them after work for dinner.

I thought it was my last night in BKK so told her that i am meeting my client and if i have time will message her, keeping my options open. I remembered Jenny from Nana plaza and wanted to go back and take a closer look at the place. It was around 1.30 pm and thought go back to get some more sleep because it will be a long long night. Next thing i know my phone was ringing again and this time it was a call from Bee, i picked up and she just said "what number your room". I am thinking, shit i must have mentioned where i was staying last night, next thing i went down to the lobby and for the first time i got the surprise look from the front desk staff but i guess it might most probably be someone else tonight so might as well.

Brought her back to my room and she told me that she already missing me, good thing she need to get to the theatre by 4pm to make up for the first show at 5 30pm. I got her a non-alcoholic drink this time and watch some TV while we got comfortable. It must been a awkward 5 minutes before we locked our tongue again for the X number of times in the last 15 hours and she simply was pushing my buttons the right way, kissing my neck, whispering all the ideas of what she want me to do to her and humping me dry all at the same time. I started to feel i was the one being fished rather than the other way round. She left after an hour later leaving both of us satisfied and i sent her a text saying thanks and told her i will definitely be out late, could not see her before i am gone.

Got some food and slept till around 9 plus, though still tired from my little adventure i could not bear not to go and find myself some fun before i head home in 12 hours time. Head down to Nana and back to Casanovi to see if Jenny was around, and she was there giving me this wicked smile and the next thing we were seated on the third row. Today i was not the only customer and felt much more comfortable that the attention was spread out rather than on myself only. It was a show in there, cocks out both customers and the ladyboys stroking, fondling and a quick blow here and there. This got me excited and when i was looking at Jenny she already had her our stroking and sticking her tongue out looking at me.

At that point being a newbie i was simply too shy to do any of that in the public, so i told her lets go back to my hotel room for a better inspection of her body. I paid the bill and waited for her to change, while she was changing some of her friends approached me for a threesome and i had a hard time rejecting them. 10 minutes later, we left Nana plaza holding hand and back to my hotel room. This time the counter staff must be thinking this guy is definitely over to the dark side.

Jenny was more mild than she was in the bar, i guess that is part of the show to get customers. She was actually a very friendly person and like to watch cartoon rather than what she look from the outside. In our conversation she educated me about the hormones and the LB scene in Bangkok and some other parts of Thailand. She seem to be very well travelled and has a few unsuccessful relationships previously. Maybe i was too tired that night we simply chat and fell asleep, however once i woke up and figuring that i have two hours before my taxi pick me up, i got down to doing my work and she has a nice 6 and a half inch it was semi - hard. After a good 5 minutes it was hard and she woke up and we got to 69 before releasing our love juice on each other's chest.
Old 22-12-2015, 09:49 PM
Samster

Some of Jenny recent photos
Old 23-12-2015, 06:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Great thread coupled with awesome photos! You go brudder!!

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 23-12-2015, 08:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 193 / Power: 10
Ashbirdy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAshbirdy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice thread and pic .. Support ts
Old 23-12-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster

Thanks for the support

I left BKK learning as much about the LB scene and about myself, i remembered i came back to Singapore and the next day already searching for air tickets back to BKK or at least what are the discount on offer. Remembering that my birthday was coming up and maybe i should take a few days off and explore the scene again. As i was reading and doing more research about the next area of attack. Bee told me that her sisters started working at a cabaret in Pattaya call Alcazar for a couple of years before moving to Bangkok.

As i was checking the area and know that its not too far away by car its around 2 hours from Bangkok so i decided that will be my next destination and off course later found out that it as the biggest red light district for LB scene. Booked a ticket wait for the date to arrive
Old 24-12-2015, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2162 / Power: 9
blastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond reputeblastit has a reputation beyond repute

Wa bro, you ups la.

Now i have learnt a lot more abt the LB scene in Thailand from this thread. Makes me wanna book my own ticket go explore

Thanks and keep it up
Old 24-12-2015, 09:36 AM
Samster

Thanks for the support, drop me a pm if u need any info
Old 24-12-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverboy25 View Post
Thanks for the support

I left BKK learning as much about the LB scene and about myself, i remembered i came back to Singapore and the next day already searching for air tickets back to BKK or at least what are the discount on offer. Remembering that my birthday was coming up and maybe i should take a few days off and explore the scene again. As i was reading and doing more research about the next area of attack. Bee told me that her sisters started working at a cabaret in Pattaya call Alcazar for a couple of years before moving to Bangkok.

As i was checking the area and know that its not too far away by car its around 2 hours from Bangkok so i decided that will be my next destination and off course later found out that it as the biggest red light district for LB scene. Booked a ticket wait for the date to arrive
Brother!! Please tell us more on your trip to pattaya! I've heard that it is a ladyboy heaven there! More pics too. Solo travelling sounds so fun. I might just do it as well

Next target. 2000 Points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1