The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 18-08-2020, 07:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 95 / Power: 7
HeroNeverDie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk( Only for sponsored gals)

http://sgbeautycastle.info/baby-massage-unlimited-hj/

Avoid at all cost , she work in lorong 44 spa area temporarily. Double book and rush you , a lot additional stuff need top up , dont go to her. Whole session only hj and rush you off and say got customer next
Old 18-08-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 13
BowBow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeroNeverDie View Post
http://sgbeautycastle.info/baby-massage-unlimited-hj/

Avoid at all cost , she work in lorong 44 spa area temporarily. Double book and rush you , a lot additional stuff need top up , dont go to her. Whole session only hj and rush you off and say got customer next
Thanks bro ~ I suppose to go later in the night ... CANCELLED now
Old 18-08-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 10
y0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find bettery0shiaki is a living Saint! - you won't find better

https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3336

I really seldom write bad FR but really cmi...

the photo i believe is her but has been super photoshopped. actual age at least +8yo.

The moment she open door I saw her I saw siao liao.. bcos last time got call her also.. last time also decieved by the photo. stupid me for not remembering. not that she super lousy type, but if she is milf at least post as milf. totally turn me off when I expect xmm. ask for 150dmg i give. bbbj so so, blow hard liao go st8 to fj. i totally cannot cum, not even after she say switch to hj as her phone keep ringing. boobs is enhanced C .

really buay tahan so habe to post this. pleass dont zap me.
Old 18-08-2020, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by y0shiaki View Post
https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3336

I really seldom write bad FR but really cmi...

the photo i believe is her but has been super photoshopped. actual age at least +8yo.

The moment she open door I saw her I saw siao liao.. bcos last time got call her also.. last time also decieved by the photo. stupid me for not remembering. not that she super lousy type, but if she is milf at least post as milf. totally turn me off when I expect xmm. ask for 150dmg i give. bbbj so so, blow hard liao go st8 to fj. i totally cannot cum, not even after she say switch to hj as her phone keep ringing. boobs is enhanced C .

really buay tahan so habe to post this. pleass dont zap me.
bro, you should have consulted this thread first.
She has been heavily documented over here as being a 40+ yr old MILF with fast food style service, her only saving grace is that her body is decent but it doesn't justify her $150 price tag when she used to charge $100 only around 3 years ago (she has probably been here for more than 3 years, I am guessing on white card)
Old 19-08-2020, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
benraoz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried her before?
https://www.impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3668
Old 20-08-2020, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Bing Bing fl dome 2

Looks... mature lady almost a GILF, website fake pic
Body... skinny with big fake boobs. Soft older woman flesh around her waist and bum. Shaven.

Attitude... Commercial feel

BBBJ... Powerful but short. She press a vein in the ball area to get you hard and her suction technique is power.

FJ... She can grip her pussy muscles tight, increasing the pleasure.

Total... $120

Suitable for bros who like GILFs and older woman, she has a fuck n go commercial attitude and knows how to get a guy to quickly shoot. Sad to say i could not finish because i was not expecting such a older woman. Very sian of fake pics
Old 21-08-2020, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
doombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydoombringer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtlfy View Post
Thanks for the super useful FR. For Nicole, can I check if her face and body are similar to the pics? is she SYT type?

For services, does she french and GFE too?

Thanks!

face is same as person, -1 pt only, late 20s, body not same as pic, as most B, is slim short kind..cannot french, i tried she said sorry, the attitude and environment is worth it, SYT as in body size, but dont think worth for $140,
Old 21-08-2020, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 158 / Power: 4
vendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervendomy8282 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro, i dont think she is the real person lol...
Old 21-08-2020, 01:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Bing Bing fl dome 2
thanks for sharing, bro

can't find any Bing Bing in dome 2, mebbe kena taken off liao?
Old 21-08-2020, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
thanks for sharing, bro

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=201...postcount=5477

You can refer to this post bro, i have gave up on fl dome 2
Old 21-08-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2379 / Power: 9
kombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond reputekombust has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave321 View Post
https://impmm4.com/girl.php?id=3558

Look: 4/10 don't look like at all
Boobs: definitely A and not C as advertised
Gfe: 1/10 on her phone the whole time

no point rating the rest

Rtf: never, no go bro
thanks bro. wanted to try her cos the pics look really hot. i read before that the pics might be from another london FL site.
Old 21-08-2020, 04:56 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
alexlee6190 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
thanks for sharing, bro

ya bro dont waste money on bing bing, my session lasted 15 min and she asked me to leave even when i nvr shoot... she rush the entire session cause other customer.. waste time money and terrible attitude.
Old 21-08-2020, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24260 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Bing Bing fl dome 2

Looks... mature lady almost a GILF, website fake pic
Body... skinny with big fake boobs. Soft older woman flesh around her waist and bum. Shaven.

Attitude... Commercial feel

BBBJ... Powerful but short. She press a vein in the ball area to get you hard and her suction technique is power.

FJ... She can grip her pussy muscles tight, increasing the pleasure.

Total... $120

Suitable for bros who like GILFs and older woman, she has a fuck n go commercial attitude and knows how to get a guy to quickly shoot. Sad to say i could not finish because i was not expecting such a older woman. Very sian of fake pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexlee6190 View Post
ya bro dont waste money on bing bing, my session lasted 15 min and she asked me to leave even when i nvr shoot... she rush the entire session cause other customer.. waste time money and terrible attitude.
When I tried her more than a year ago (at $100), and well before Covid set in, we had a steamy full-hour session. She was tall and pleasant looking, definitely a young MILF. Drawback is that she is a heavy smoker and has large tattoo in abdomen, which I dislike. Time certainly changed looks, price, attitude and performance!
Old 21-08-2020, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2515 / Power: 19
DANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond reputeDANiel™ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
When I tried her more than a year ago (at $100), and well before Covid set in, we had a steamy full-hour session. She was tall and pleasant looking, definitely a young MILF. Drawback is that she is a heavy smoker and has large tattoo in abdomen, which I dislike. Time certainly changed looks, price, attitude and performance!
I definitely agree that time certainly has changed these FLs looks, price, attitude and performance.
I am thinking of ditching my regular girl already because she has gained some weight, her price increased and her attitude/service has become worse!

I mean I get it that they must be (emotionally) tired from doing this for an extended period of time and COVID is not helping in terms of them going back to China for a short rest & recharge break. I think this regular of mine has been here since Nov and I can clearly tell she is experiencing burn out already.

Unfortunately there is not much new & good stock available, if not I can distract myself with other ladies already and ditch her slowly.
Old 21-08-2020, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Yep.. already ditched my regular
Nowadays really no good stock available online
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1