The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-09-2020, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodgame View Post
She was my regular ml till this recent update. Her massages including backstepping are good. She does not offer them anymore based on the advertisement. Her rates have also gone up. Used to be 110/1 or 160/1.5.
Also no more nuru.
She also does fj btw.

I do not think I will be going back anymore.
No offence bro, but if you still need her previous services, all you need is to ask and if you are her regular, there is no reason to turn you down. She is just advertising other and "newer" services, take is as updating her portfolio of making them "official", doesn't matter. There is no need to tell everyone you won't go back any more.
Old 23-09-2020, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Some MLs quite lucky. Not exactly deserving but truly damn lucky.

She was going to rtc before Covid started but got busted and white carded. So unintentionally she enjoyed being the happy recipient of this swelling seller's market. Recently her case closed and she was due to rtc. But she got busted again in another condo. So new case , new white card and new extension to her rolling in the dough in this current very lucrative situation.

Getting busted in these times are dreams come true for MLs. Hahahaha.

Sorry i cannot say who. Just thought it was an interesting story to tell while sipping on my kopi o at a kopitiam.
This is a lobang for both the MLs and the corrupt elements (if any) in the enforcement agencies to exploit.
Old 23-09-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 7
James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!James67 is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguys.online/fang-fang-massage/

She's considered a landmine.
Newly listed. Been on other sites too.
Book at your own risk.
Old 23-09-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 159 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 13
rom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrom22 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Aiya you know which ones I want back here! All of the JS/CZ girls la!!! Hahaha...

But that's not gonna happen. So if I had a top 5 to pick it'll be Lulu, OG Angel, Lin Lin, Long Nv and Tian Niu. Of which 2 of them will be due here.
I pray everyday that Aila and Summer will come back loh.
Old 23-09-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 9
Urbandisaster is one of the Best!Urbandisaster is one of the Best!Urbandisaster is one of the Best!

https://sglonelyguys.online/$$$$-$$$$-massage/

like not bad ah
Old 23-09-2020, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
rocketspark137 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbandisaster View Post

like not bad ah
I only see money sign for the name. how come ah.
Old 23-09-2020, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
rocketspark137 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My FR for Carrie :https://sglonelyguys.online/carrie-massage/

I was aiming to book Carrie or TT
but TT say busy, and luckily Carrie got slot. quite heng, same day booking somemore.

Reach there, very very nice place, bathroom is huge. almost wish can play inside.

Place: Super convenient. Near station.

Looks: 70% like photo. Like what alot of bros say here, she's SYT because she's small size lol. But other than that, you can see the age abit. got boobs tho, but sag abit.

GFE: She's nice.. but she's not very enthu, maybe cos i not andy lau. But no attitude, just normal friendly and nice. But i like that she hugs you face to face very close, some ML i go they seem to siam staying too close to you. I ask her if she got any costume play at first then she found it quite funny and kept teasing me about it.

Sensual: Very sensual with the catbathing, I told her im a quick shot and would like to enjoy longer and she really stretched it out for me, so im very happy about it. Opted for BBBJ, either she was going very easy on me or I had more stamina than i expected, she stopped for while to go back to catbathing before continuing bbbj, but longer play time i always appreciate. CIM and she took everything in. Very accommodating to my instructions. Also like i mentioned, alot of hugging.

Roaming: semi nude. She was in her auntie shorts (those frilly frilly kind) and i asked if can strip to just her undies, she said no... meh. Reached abit abit inside her shorts, she never siam but i don't wanna push it also. Ask if can zhut zhut her boobs, ok. during catbathing got my hint and rubbed my face with her tits. it was quite awesome.

Message: after shoot, she offer me either body or head message, i went for head, but it was quite disappointing. abit playing piano. But i dunno isit cos she already quite shag. Like abit low energy throughout the session anyway.

RTM: Maybe, i really wanna try TT, but i caught a glimpse of her real photo before and its even further than carrie lol. so abit hesitate. I still looking for someone who can Full nude and 5G roaming, SYT and BBBJ, can any bros recommend please, tolong?

I told carrie she was super hard to book, she say nowadays shouldn't be. I was there for 1hr session and i took my time also, and she didnt rush me to leave or anything.

Similar to other ML, she say that time she set 90min minimum is so lesser in and out traffic at her place lol.
Old 23-09-2020, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future

Any idea why i try to post a link from slg but end up all the $$ symbols replacing the ML name?

Old 23-09-2020, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1535 / Power: 14
rrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant futurerrr9g has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
Any idea why i try to post a link from slg but end up all the $$ symbols replacing the ML name?

ML name is m i a o m i a o btw
Old 23-09-2020, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrr9g View Post
ML name is m i a o m i a o btw
Upped for exchange
Old 23-09-2020, 05:35 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Below par!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
MR on Xing Chen @ Sglonelyguy

https://sglonelyguys.online/xing-chen-massage/

Looks - 7/10

Presentable and quite adorable. I would only give her 60% resemblance to the pic she posted online.

Bod - 7/10

A little fleshy ...

Tits - 4/10

Huge C cups but fake. However they are soft and could feel they are not homogenously soft as I could feel very strange lumps within her tits.

Massage skill - 5/10

Amateurish!

Teasing and body2body stimulation skill - 6.5/10

BBBJ - 6/10

Not very skill and not long enough to judge.

HJ skill - 6/10

Nothing to shout!

Hygiene level - 8/10

Super!

Room Cleanliness & coziness - 7.5/10

Note - No kissing allowed let alone French kiss. No caressing of Pussy. She wore a panty when performing body2body stimulation. You could only caress her tits & body, and sucking her tits ...

RTM - Dun waste my time albeit it was only $110 per hour.

Enjoy,
MaXx
Prince Devitt upped
Old 23-09-2020, 05:36 PM
Samster (PreD)

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16842 / Power: 21
Prince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond reputePrince Devitt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
I sessioned with her quice recently, she was alone ....unless someone just moved in..?
Prince Devitt upped
Old 23-09-2020, 05:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 365 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Seem like my number kena blacklist msg ml at night no reply lol
Old 23-09-2020, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Seem like my number kena blacklist msg ml at night no reply lol
Wah, seriously bro? U seasoned player kanna blacklisted?
Old 23-09-2020, 06:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 9
Urbandisaster is one of the Best!Urbandisaster is one of the Best!Urbandisaster is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocketspark137 View Post
I only see money sign for the name. how come ah.
not a forum-saavy person but it might be because i dont have enough rep?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1