The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 10-05-2013, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 18
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future
Re: Cd bbw btm

Wow, you write with such erotic intensity , makes my little snake come to life too!! Well done, more please? Cheers, ..............

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 10-05-2013, 01:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
justine1238 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Cd bbw btm

( thanks for your comments ... am encouraged he he )

... i kissed my black indian lover's big cock with my wet moist red lipstick oval mouth ... The helmet of Sri’s big black cock was moist with precum , pinkish melting to a dark chocolate thick shaft … it must be at least 7 inch long , about 1.5 inches in diameter … as my left hand could just barely close my fingers as I lovingly clench it … Sri's cock was warm , I could feel the viens choked with blood … he smiled at me as he caressed my ass and slowly rim my anus with his fingers … I took a peak in the theatre to see no one was looking … the scene on the screen now was the Jap Volop Milf being molested in the toilet by 2 men … gropping her boobs and one licking her shorts chee bai ... i was getting hot watching it , i squirm in my yellow gstrings and felt my man-clit slowly growing out from the corner of my tight but small gstrings … Sri other hand slowly moved to my chest ... and slowly touched and sqeeze my silicone boobs … nice , feels like real breasts justine ... i could full his squeeze on my silicone at its rubbed into my real erect nipples... making me even hornier …. The screen now showed the Jap Milf being pushed to knees down with both hands on cocks … sucking slowly … suck me Justine plse …. I did not wait for further invitation ... slowly it has to be slowly … I lick his precum with the tip of my tongue … slowly my warm moist red lips slowly slide down his pink helmet head …. He moaned …. Justine … (I love hearing my name called) I squirmed in my yellow gstrings and his middle finger tip popped into my hole , rimming and popping ... it was driving me WILD …. OMG … i slowly slide off my seat and knee between his thighs , feeling his finger popping out of my love anus one last time - I sank my whole mouth down his big chocolate pole … it was big … so big my mouth was like a big O … sliding …. Sliding ….OOOO jusitne …. He fingers now reaching for my boobs silicone , molesting it… I pushed my head all the way down as much as I could down his big monster cock … but could not swallow it full … slowly he push his cock upwards to help me … I was being choked by this beautfil thick baton … OMG … I love it the smell the thickness , the length … ooooo the color …. He moan quietly as he watch the sex movie while having a live bj … the jap milf was getting banged in her pussy and her mouth ... n her tits was bouncing up and down ... she was in heaven ... i was on my knees in paradise sucking a beautiful black cock while my lover enjoys the sex movie in front ...

i love sucking cock ... especially excited hard big long cocks - becos the next stage is to tease ... sucking is not enuf for me ... i love to make my lover moan and quiver as i use my long wet warm moist tongue to trace out the cock veins from the shaft down to his testicles ... slowly second by second i my tongue slide down from top to balls , top to balls - he quivered his thighs shook but the jerk from his cock as it received the lic lic lic from my tongue turns me on .... i lovingly worship his cock with my CD chinese mouth ... after the lic lic lic ... i close my mouth on his helmet head , looked him in his dazed happy eyes - direct - eye to eye and used my tongue to go round and round and round and round rolling his cock helmet with my tongue counterclockwise . The feel of this thick manhood in my tight vaccuum lips with a tongue rolling like a washer machine ... made Sri sit up and put his hands on his hand to control his potential explosion ... his balls were big and full ... hot from my licking and teasing manufacturing sperms with every stroke of my tongue on his big black cocks .....i wanna taste him full in my mouth ... i wan this indian stud to flood my chinese CD BTM BBW mouth with his white sticky smelly sperms ...

ooooo Justine ,,,, Justine .... Ju stine..ooooooooooooo fuck .......

then i slowly took his cock in my mouth ... 10 seconds from the cock-slit to as much my mouth can take ... 1seconds , inch , 2 seconds 2 inch 3 seconds 4 inch 5 seconds 5 inch ..... hold ..... look into his eyes hornily ..... 5 seconds hold ..... and slowly slide out ....

justine so good i like ...... ooooooo .... i smile and silently served enslave this mighty cock with my mouth ....

…. A chinese man in his 30’s in the theatre now shifted seats …. Moved to the back where I was giving head … then sat at the opposite row … i could roughly see from side of my eye - his one with cock in hand looking at us , …. And he smiled ... masturbating for us to see ....

The screen now showed the Jap tan Milf blowing his father in law under the table ... like me .... OMG ... my cock-clit and man-pussy needs some attention - bad ....
Old 14-05-2013, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
fisher king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow..great story Justine. U have a real talent..i m sure the other brothers here are waiting for more
Some lucky guy will get to audition for ur next script..lucky guy
Old 15-05-2013, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
mitutoyovc is Cool - loads of Potential

Nice story! Keep it up!
Old 17-05-2013, 01:26 AM
Samster

jay2968 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes Justin- do it to me..helll yeah....
Old 19-05-2013, 04:18 PM
Samster

Dear all , thanks for the messages and private emails … love your support … hope u like my next “ fantasy “ …

It was Sunday , 7pm , as I took the elevator to the top floor of the budget hotel … my lover was waiting in the room , and as planned he left the door open … I went into the toilet , and started to slip into my outfit … pink electric gstrings slide up my buxom smooth thighs , short skirt , tight orangy , white top bra with 36C silicones , white tight singlet , my 2 nipples protruding from my top , my long curly wig , lipstick , makeup and perfume … knee high stockings … my heels … the music started outside in the room … I love hotels especially the sleezy 2 hours type . aircond cool dark and we could play for 2 hours … play out our fantasies and for me enjoy a big thick hard delicious cock with raging round smooth balls … I love to make my lover moan …

Justine … he whispered in the semi darkness in the midst of trance music pounding music … I sashayed to see my lover lying on his back naked except for his boxers … I can see the outline of his growing tent slowly growing in the front of this boxers … I was a slut , 171m , 75kg , chinese , smooth silicone busy Crossdresser big fleshy curvy cockteasing … I was a cock whore a prostitute slowly swaying to the sexy music … slowly shaking my smooth round fleshy hips , my gstringss eating into my curve chinese smooth ass … my hands raised to the music … my silicone 36C bra moving juggling , I smiled at him … my lover , with a growing cock , I tease I moved I danced ….

OOO u are a slut Justine … he gasped … massaged me dear … I put some baby lotion on my palms and slide up his calves , slowly moving to his thighs … my top was bursting with excitement as I slide my oily hands up and down his thighs … his boxer jerked with every slide of my palms down the insides of his thighs … the top of the tent of this boxer was getting dark with dampness … I slide my baby lotion hands up his stomach … in circular motions … moving slowly to his mid section … making sure I don’t massage his nipples … but drive him crazy circling the circumference of hits chest which was heaving with excitement ,,, his body quivering …

Oooooooooo u are a bitch Justine …. Teasing me like this … ooooooo ….. I smiled wickedly as he restrained himself from touching me … tat was my agreement ,,, I touch him , he no tough … until I am good an ready …. I smoothed the oil around him torso , smooth pleasant smelling baby oil , smooth warm palms touching squeezing , massaging , coaxing in circular motions round and round … I slide my hands to the top of his boxer and slowly slide it down his legs … OOOOOOO Justine …. The huge thick cock sprang into life … it jerked and quivered it read big smooth pungent cock head helmet full of pre cum …

Jerk your cock for me dear …. I love to see cocks hard and long and thick jerking up and down like a pendulum swinging its such a turn on …Touch me Justine … plse touch me …. Plse he begged …. I squeeze a thread of baby lotion from his shaking body from his chest all the way down his toes …. OOOOOOO Justine ……. I smiled …. U want me to Pastor ?

Yes .

I massaged his shoulders smooth down his shaking chest ,,, I touched his nipples in circular motions …. His stomach …. Into his thighs , knees , calves pressing , massaging , coddling , loving , warm hot , yet strongly sexy …..the pastor’s cock was jerking in the dark as I tortured his naked body with my CD hands ,,, my 36C boobs rubbed his chest and moved down to his cock … ooooooooo fuck … Justine ….. my 36C boobs moved down the insides of his thighs …. While I stretched my fingers to strum his thick long vein filled cock ….. OOOOOOooooo

My oily hands was trying to coaxed the cock to life but I needed no help as it was raging hot hard I love to hold hard cocks … I circled the cock head in between my thumb and forefinger and corkscrew anti clockwise as I masturbated the Pastor cock , its whole 7 inch as least up and down … he trimmed his pubic hair …. And his balls were smooth and dangling ….. I rubbed the balls in circular motions with my left hand while I shook the preacher;s cock with my right …. He was moaning ….. I masturbate , shake , jwa gen , teasing , pulling , teasing , screwing his cock lovingly with my tender CD hands … his cock was about to explode … OOOOOOO Justine OOOOOOO I am going to CUM …….

I licked his left nipple ….. sucked on it while my hands went mad on his big thick manhood … 50 yr old preacher with a CD masturbating him better than his wife …. OOOOOOOOOO ….i licked his nipples ….. his hands molested me all over … into my singlet , up my hips , into my gstrings , up my thighs ….. into my bra , sucking licking , clutching ……

I am Cumming ……….. he screamed as his pushed my long wigged perfume head down to his cock ….. it exploded into my mouth ….. lipstick , sperms , white , sticky , pungent , salty , hot , lava , and wave after wave …his cock jerked and his hips fucked my face vagina …. Choking me ….. Arrrrggggghhhhhh …. I licked and licked and licked and licked …… his hot thick sperms now covered my mouth and dripping from the sides ...

…….. Fuck Justine ... you are better than my wife Daphne ....
Old 19-05-2013, 04:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2685 / Power: 12
Summerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond reputeSummerhillt has a reputation beyond repute

oh damn.. want to fuck your face vagina too..

Next target. 2000 Points
Old 20-05-2013, 10:39 AM
Samster

... book a hotel for us dear ... justine .
Old 20-05-2013, 06:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 20
fisher king deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow again..i m totally overwhelmed. Justine, u are a master storyteller. I am weak on the knees, and feel faint. U are a gem.
Old 20-05-2013, 06:39 PM
Samster

Wah thank you fisher king glad u enjoy it - need to get real horny and sexy while writing it ... Hope for yr support .
Old 21-05-2013, 09:22 AM
Samster

eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Excellent write and read! Makes the pole quiver too! Do carry onz with more plz, cheers, ...........

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 21-05-2013, 10:58 AM
Samster

Thannnk Q U eeeman , so nice of u to drop in , will do best to makes u all hard horny and wanting ... he he ... cock slut Justine CD BBW BTM
Old 21-05-2013, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 19
berzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterberzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterberzerky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I've been emailing Justine to keep in touch - I promise you that the girl has wicked ideas! Even on email, she's quite the turn-on. Thank you, baby!
Old 23-05-2013, 02:34 AM
Samster

Thank you dear , so sweeet .
Old 23-05-2013, 01:58 PM
Samster

Waiting for your next update! So engrossing! Thanks n cheers, ...........

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1