The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-06-2007, 04:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 18
man13utd13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My journey.....XD

XD,the divorced mother of 2 ……

It was 6years ago,when I was at orchard taka when I met her …..

She was at the mont blanc shop and I was there to look at a newly released watch.

“miss can I have a look at the watch?”I heard a very sweet voice asking the sales there.

I turned around and saw one of the most beautiful lady I ever laid eyes on.

So I just looked at her tru the reflections of the showcase,I think she caught me looking at her and gave me a smile,
Seizing the opportunity,I turned around,smiled at her

“hi,you don’t sound as if you are local”

“yes I am from china”

“oh I see,so wat are you here for?tour?working?”

“no I accompanied my mum here who is here with my nephew for studies,at the same time taking a tour at the same time”

“so where are they?”

“they are at the immigration to settle their study pass thing”

“so are you done with you shopping?mind if I were to buy u coffee?”

“sure why not?”

“how about coffeebean?across the road paragon?”

***although she is from PRC but than her English is very good due to the fact that she was sent to Australia for studies b4.***

We went for coffee and I learnt that she is 2years older than me,blah blah blah….

Soon it was time for dinner and I took the opportunity to invite her for dinner instead she insisted on buying me dinner so we went to marche for dinner cos we don’t really have an idea of what to have for dinner

After dinner it was about 9pm,and it was a Friday night,not wanting to end the day so early I asked her if she wanna cahtch a midnight movie

That time it was screening tomb raider(ahhh….well Angelina jolie,another milf If I have the chance I would bed but not after she married brad pitt,sorry to all “fat pig” fans,I absolutely hate him),I learnt that she love Angelina jolie too,so we got the tickets….

Strangely but true,although I was deeply attracted to her but sex was the last thing I have on mind with her….and I tot my mojo was gone or in fact during the day I spent with her,sex did nvr cross my mind although she had everything I had in terms of the perfect sex partner
Old 23-06-2007, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 22
tengkokkok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytengkokkok deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: My journey.....XD

Keep it cumming.....bro!!!
Old 23-06-2007, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1001 / Power: 20
Elementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud ofElementary has much to be proud of

Looking forward to read your story again.
Old 23-06-2007, 01:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
triple h is a Helpful and Caring Samstertriple h is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hmmmm,
pitch here 4 more

CAN I PEDIGREE U
Old 23-06-2007, 02:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 17
smellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to allsmellycat is a name known to all

shopping also can catch a good bonk.... this thread must follow liao
smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault. they wont take u to the vet. u're obviously not their favorite pet. it may not be a bed of roses & u're no friend to those wt noses. smellycat x2, wat r they feeding u? smellycat x2, its not yr fault
by Phoebe Buffay
Old 25-06-2007, 12:52 AM
Samster

A 1.6m frame with 36c-24-36 figure(which I found out later),long silky hair,flat tummy(she nvr have a tummy even after 2 kids),tight bum,fair skin….

***at that point of time,I nvr know she was a divorcee until much more later before we committed ourselves into a serious relationship***

After the show it was just still early,so we went for a nigsome wine at one of the lounge at a nearby hotel and I sent her back to her hotel,upon reaching the hotel she invited me up for some water as we had quite a lot to drink at the lounge,

All was silent on the way up in the lift…

Once we were inside the room,all the fire started,she turned around and we frenched like nobody’s business,as if we only had the last mins of time on earth left

The next thing I knew I had cummed in her,but the bad news was that the bloody rubber slipped out during the course of intercourse due to too violent actions and I did not know anything about it until I pulled out of her and she saw that the rubber was not on me,

“fuck,”I told myself ….

After 15mins of washing up,she came out of the washroom,we were too embarrassed to look at each other and I just sat the couch smoking while she sat on the bed

“ermmm”both of us started to talk at the same time,we felt so silly at that and both of us broke out in a laughter

“I am sorry about wat had happened”

“its ok,I am on the diaphragm”

“but don’t worry I am a blood donor so I am very very clean”

“hahaha,I am not worried about it,if I were to contract anything its all fated”

“wow how can you say like that?”

“well,I believe in fate,if I am to get it,no matter how many rubbers I use I will still get it”

“so….”

Before I can continue,she came over to me and sat on my lap and gave me the LOOK

I was soon reaching out for the rubber,but she stopped me from doing it

“wat the heck,its been a bloody long time since Julie and jenny that I had nvr worn a rubber”of cos in the frenzy of sex during that time I cant be bothered if she said no ….

***6years down the road,I am still clean and disease free ****

To be really frank I am really a sucker for ladies who have THE LOOK when they are having sex,its not the slutty look ….i just cant describe it….its consists of lust and love,so its definitely not a CFM look or the WL type of looks
Old 25-06-2007, 01:22 AM
Samster

The next afternoon I left her hotel with jellied knees,I cant remember how many times we had sex the previous night(lost count of myself cumming after the 4th time)

The moment I touched my bed I fell asleep.all I know was waking up at 3am in the morning feeling very hungry and upon checking my phone I had 15missed calls from XD.

As it was 3am in the morning,I dropped her a sms.

10min later there was a reply sms from her asking if I am ok as she is worried when I never answer her calls

I told her I was fine just that I am very tired,and she asked me if I had eaten yet I told her the last meal I had was when I had with her the previous day and she suggested supper.

4am we were at chatterbox having the world famous chicken rice….

We chatted about everything under the sun and soon it was 6am,not wanting to screw my biological clock up by sleeping the day tru,I told her I wanna go for a walk at the beach,went to ECP and had a stroll till about 9am,dropped her off at the hotel and went back to the office.

At lunch time another sms came from her asking me to meet for lunch and that she is at taka mont blanc shop so I went down there to meet her.

We had lunch at jack’s place and there she gave me a box wrapped in mont blanc gift paper,and she told me she realized that I don’t have a watch and decided to buy me a watch,for good luck she says and told me she don’t have enough money after buying gifts for her dad and her elder bro so she can only afford something cheap.

I was like freaking shocked cos mont blanc watches don’t come cheap(I mean 1st hand watches) and I told her its not that I don’t have a watch just that I don’t like to wear watches cos I don’t like to have something dangling from my wrist

She told me its ok and if I am a managerial level person,I don’t wear a watch I wont be complete.

I asked her why is this so and she told me that a man is based on the watch he wears,the belt,the pen and the shoes(I was shocked because I nvr know that PRC ladies can be so sophisticated)

Needless to say that night we slept together again

The next morning I left for work and cheekily I sent her a sms that I like my woman to be cleanly shaven.but there was no reply from her

I was occupied with work the whole day and at 8pm I was still working trying to rush out a report.
Old 25-06-2007, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1843 / Power: 20
AD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant futureAD69 has a brilliant future

Looking forward to read more of the story.
Old 25-06-2007, 04:45 PM
Samster

8.15pm my phone rang,it was XD

“are you still at the office?i am downstairs your office place”

“huh?why are you here?what happens if I left the office already?”

“well,than blame it on fate”

“ok you win,give me 5min,let me tidy up and I will meet u for dinner”

“where u wanna go for dinner?”

“I am going back in 2 days time,I wish u can have dinner with my mum and my nephew with me tonight”

“ok no problem”

I brought them to the food center at pasir panjang which serves Newton circus standard food but at just a fraction of the price

After dinner,the mum and the nephew went back(both the mum and the nephew rented a room near the school,whereas XD rented a hotel room) and we took off to the wine bar at located just outside dbl o

We had 2 bottles of red and son she was red from all the wine,plus all the beer she had while having dinner(I just don’t know why PRCs both men and women,like to have beer when they have dinner)

On the cab back to her hotel she was lying on my shoulders and her hand grabbing mine…

Back in the room she changed into a black see tru nightie and beckoned me to the bed,but this time instead of frenching me,she pushed me southwards,knowing wat she wanted I headed southwards and saw for myself the smoothest pussy you can ever see….

“like it?i had it waxed today”

“wow it must have been painful for you”

“its ok,but I felt so wet all the while after it”

Not wanting to waste any chance I immediately went to do my job…..i called in sick the next day and we spent her last day in sg in her bed…

At the airport…

“time for me to go in….”

“are u coming back to sg again?”

“the world is so small and I have a lot of difficulty to get a visa into sg,its ok you can come and find me in china”

“ok no problem,I am supposed to go to Thailand next week to settle some issues after that I will fly to china”

***every year I make a trip up to Thailand to have my kid blessed by the monk(can be read in Jenny’installment***

“Bangkok?”

“yah….”

“how about I go there find you?”

“erm…I will be there for religious purposes u know?”

“no worries,it been 3years since I last went Bangkok and I wanna pray to 4face Buddha”

“ok than give me a call when u reach home and we see how to make arrangements”

“ok,take care I gotta go in now,if not I will miss the flight”

“bye and take care”

Gave me a peck on the lips and left,I left when I saw her disappeared into the crowd
Old 25-06-2007, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 18
Fourarms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFourarms deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Great story bro. Setting up camp here.
Old 25-06-2007, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Sanction deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by man13utd13 View Post
The next afternoon I left her hotel with jellied knees.
Worth it as you were rewarded with a Mont Blanc Watch. Nice story.
Old 02-07-2007, 10:00 PM
Samster

3 days later I got an overseas sms from her telling me that she is home already
.i asked her if her plans for Bangkok is still on and she said yes and asks me to info her of the dates

2weeks later we met at duan mong airport and had short holiday there,during the few days we were there,except for the 1st 3 days where I gotta run my errands ,we were behaving practically like husband and wife and during the 3 days.on the second last night in bangkok I told her all about Julie.

She was quiet when I first told her about Julie and touched on jenny and andy as well,that night though we were sleeping on the same bed but we slept as if we were on 2 separate beds

In the morning she wasnot on the bed when I woke up I tot she had done a disappearing act ala jenny so I just forgot about it(afterall who am I to be in a position for demanding anything from her right?)

I was in the bath tube smoking planning my itinery for the day when the bathroom door open,thinking it was the chambermaid I blurted out

“sawadeep kup,can u clean room later?”

“u mean I am expected to clean room for you?”was the voice of XD

I turned around and saw her

“why are you so shocked?”she asked me

“I tot u left after I told you about Julie jenny and andy”

“why should I leave?afterall I have 2 kids on my own”

“huh?did I hear wrongly?”

“nope since you decide to come clean I will also come clean”

“how old are they?”

“both girls 6 and 12”

“how come so far apart?”

***to me it was nothing wrong to be with a divorcee with 2 kids,at least even up till this day I feel it this way,everybody has got their own past why dwell on it?***

“before I carry on,why are u surprised?”
Old 02-07-2007, 10:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Missing Dog deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Solid Bro! Guess must go Mont Blanc shop more often.
Old 27-06-2009, 04:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
hlover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

yo TS.... it's been 2 yrs... pls carry on
Old 27-06-2009, 04:50 PM
Samster