The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List
AdaJackson, Amber, applejeery, carina, cumSluttAlicia, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, HannahEvelle, irishaarabia, LunaLuvxo, MermaidGirl, MsWinry, Petitebelle, Prettyflora, princessTiara, queenie, Quennie, rssg, Samanthanaughty, sexhouse, sexhouse69, Summerscent

Old 21-08-2020, 08:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 10
loneranger59 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloneranger59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

FR for Hebe (VPremium)

Been trying quite a number of Bro VP's girls.. I have high standards and so far the most impressive of bro VP's girls is Isabel. She's the benchmark for me and so far i think hard to come close to her in terms of whole package and beauty.

And I must say that today, I am certainly most impressed with Hebe. Her photos are accurate, she's slimmer than the photos. She has a killer body, slim arms and legs, a small but perky butt, porcelain white skin and those perfect boobs and pink nipples are amazing!

No scars on her body or stretch marks (unlike some others) but only thing is that she has some body art (which i'm fine with)

Maybe the only thing that she can improve on is her service, DON'T MISUNDERSTAND though, she has a great personality and willing to please. But maybe due to inexperience (as she's quite green in this field) she tends to over please so some who like to take it slower might feel that her pace is too aggressive and fast, which gives the impression that she's rushing for time. (but actually that might not be her intention)

Location wise, central and clean apartment. Discreet and easy to find.

Overall, with a body like hers, she'll be insane once she learns to service well like Isabel. i hope/think/pray that'll happen...
Old 21-08-2020, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by loneranger59 View Post
FR for Hebe (VPremium)

Been trying quite a number of Bro VP's girls.. I have high standards and so far the most impressive of bro VP's girls is Isabel. She's the benchmark for me and so far i think hard to come close to her in terms of whole package and beauty.

And I must say that today, I am certainly most impressed with Hebe. Her photos are accurate, she's slimmer than the photos. She has a killer body, slim arms and legs, a small but perky butt, porcelain white skin and those perfect boobs and pink nipples are amazing!

No scars on her body or stretch marks (unlike some others) but only thing is that she has some body art (which i'm fine with)

Maybe the only thing that she can improve on is her service, DON'T MISUNDERSTAND though, she has a great personality and willing to please. But maybe due to inexperience (as she's quite green in this field) she tends to over please so some who like to take it slower might feel that her pace is too aggressive and fast, which gives the impression that she's rushing for time. (but actually that might not be her intention)

Location wise, central and clean apartment. Discreet and easy to find.

Overall, with a body like hers, she'll be insane once she learns to service well like Isabel. i hope/think/pray that'll happen...
Haha, im glad you enjoy Hebe.
I've RTF X3 since taken her 1st blood.
She is the only one who could make cum within 1/2h.
Not cos of her skills though .....
Old 22-08-2020, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Kiku deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
Well boo hoo sucks to be you - I've been using his stable since 2019, so I paid for all my perks right? Reckon that adds up to a few thousand now...

Ive written this before - VPs inexperienced ladies are exclusive to regulars as he knows we are proper gentlemen who know how to treat young ladies well, as opposed to clients he has no knowledge off.

Also, everyone has to book - high demand right now.

BTW - the requirement is you book another stable first - you can try M4U gals which are less than $200.
Im just saying that those requirements are silly. I could just go ahead if i wanted to.

i've booked m4u in the past.

No need to be so proud of your paid deeds.
I've had a viet gf before and i had sex countless for free.

Just because you're a regular paid thousands does not mean you're some god at sex handling some inexperienced hookers.

Hookers fuck more times in one month than you did in one year
Old 22-08-2020, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 6
KidAbb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Smile

Looks: 7/10 (Similar to the pictures! Just dont expect the flawless skin seen in the photo from using the meituxiuxius. Look like those ktv girls u see serving u! Just abit more curvy than you would expect but its better than to have those skinny bony type, bonk liao also nt so shiok!)
OKT: 9/10 (Response was fast and instructions was really clear! Location wise was pretty accessible and quite discrete, so u wont need to worry being seen especially during this period where everyone is wearing mask everywhere.)
Service: 8/10 (Really accommodating to all kinds of positions u request from her! Really sweet girl that always smiles at you no matter the situation! Maybe that why her nickname called Smile HAHA!!)
Overall: 8/10 (Will RTF! But only problem is that she is always really packed, need 1-2days in advance for booking her. Took me ard 5attempts before being able to successfully book her. Otherwise great bonk!)
Old 22-08-2020, 09:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 8
reports is a Helpful and Caring Samsterreports is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bella from VP

Looks: 9/10 quite pretty
Body: 9/10 slim, curvy body, but not tall
Boobs: 8/10 pink, A cup but real
BBBj: 8/10 good skill
GFE: 10/10 willing to talk to you, about VN food and so on.
RtF: yes
Old 22-08-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 698 / Power: 13
eastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to beholdeastscorpion is a splendid one to behold

Its about time for me to try VP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Haha, im glad you enjoy Hebe.
I've RTF X3 since taken her 1st blood.
She is the only one who could make cum within 1/2h.
Not cos of her skills though .....
Old 22-08-2020, 01:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastscorpion View Post
Its about time for me to try VP.
Happy bonking
Old 22-08-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Hello bros, anyone tried Kate or Vicky from VP before?
Old 22-08-2020, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

FR for VP Bella since this thread is pretty dry:

First Impression/looks: 7.5-8/10
Resembles photo, but first pic makes her forehead overly wide IMO.
Sharp features with bare face- pretty enough, but quite short, about 1.6m.
+ points for fair skin and tight body with almost no fats
+ points for small pinkish nips
+ points for bubble butt

Experience: 8/10
Shower alone.. was secretly hoping she would join
Dried up and proceeded to lie down.

She proceeded to strip to her red undies and lied beside me.
The sight of her small and pink (slightly inverted) nipples on her natural A+/B- cup is really cute. Was grinning from ear to ear like an idiot

Small talk abit, about our age and work etc to get things going while she cuddled.
The sight of a nubile nude body in sexy red panties made my little bro go to full mast even before the action started. She giggled at the sight, so paiseh

Catbath and BJ
Started with catbath: plenty of nipple licking left right rotation, and also some biting (she asked if I was okay with it) of course okay la if chiobu ask

Next came the BBBJ: Pretty decent and not too short. started with licking the shaft, took her time, and proceeded to the tip.
Wrapped her small mouth over my little bro but didn’t take it too deep, and also not much tongue action. But was done slowly and unhurriedly.

Watching a SYT at work is such a delight, thankfully it wasn’t done fast if not probably wouldn’t have lasted so Long.

+ points for not rushing. Some FLs just do it fast and furious so you finish before the main dish.
+ points for eye contact. Kept looking at me to watch my expressions. Think my face was flushed at that moment.

FJ
After about 10 mins, she asked: "condom on now? or?" and pointed to her tiny little pinkish nips.
I don't really bother with zhut zhut cause I prefer to be serviced, but since she asked so nicely, proceeded to gently flick her pinkies with my tongue.
She proceeded to pat my hair as I was doing it, as if to commend me for being so gentle Didn't try to eat her out cause totally not my thing, not sure if she allows

Caps on and she proceeded to climb on top. Could see her juicy pussy lips sticking out cause she was totally bare.
I pointed and said: "Shaved? wow", and smiled like a little kid at an ice cream buffet.
She proudly replied: "Yes" and proceeded to attempt to slide my little bro in, in cowgirl position.

Took her quite a few seconds to find the right point of insertion cause she was quite tight. Ego boost for me haha.

What happened next was the sight of an eager SYT trying her best to please. She worked really hard, rocking front and back, up and down.
(more of the grinding kind than the furious up and down method)
0 effort on my end cause was really tired from work and just wanted to be serviced.

After awhile, felt that it was a waste to not let her feel the full length of my little bro, so got her to lie on me in the CG position, hugged her, pressed her meaty butt down with my left hand and started pounding away.

Next, smoothly transitioned to missionary with little bro still deep in the tight hole, by gently carrying her and placing her on her back. Not for long though, as my analytical mind deduced that the doggy view would be much better.

Asked her to get on her back (bros who saw her last pic would know) and what a beautiful sight. Tiny butthole but not pinkish.
Major + points if so haha But no anal la.. just a fetish.

She was spreaded like a sphinx.. wasted no time in following up. Her head was turned and fixated in half left position so I could enjoy her facial expressions.
Seeing her blushed up face with frowns and mouth wide open was spectacular.
While on her back, she grabbed my thumb with her tiny left hand, and squeezed on it, as if to egg me on.
The sight of her really thicc butt on her tiny waist made me contemplate:"Why is god so unfair?" (About >70% of my encounters has been ladies with flat butts which was a turn off for me)

The combination of her facial expressions, great smelling long hair, tiny left hand grabbing my thumb while her right hand was grabbing on to the sheets to cope with the pain, made me surrender in no time.
Could feel the tight squeeze in her tiny hole as I was drained of my last few drops of dew.

Overall a positive bonking experience, but not much "After Deed Service" which made it a tad commercial. Nevertheless left a happy man
Old 22-08-2020, 04:29 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiku View Post
Im just saying that those requirements are silly. I could just go ahead if i wanted to.

i've booked m4u in the past.

No need to be so proud of your paid deeds.
I've had a viet gf before and i had sex countless for free.

Just because you're a regular paid thousands does not mean you're some god at sex handling some inexperienced hookers.

Hookers fuck more times in one month than you did in one year
Yah so? Why u come here complain then?

Tell you what, how about I text VP and ask him to ban your nick, since you think his requirments are stupid?
Old 22-08-2020, 04:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yah so? Why u come here complain then?

Tell you what, how about I text VP and ask him to ban your nick, since you think his requirments are stupid?
Can you text VP to fast track my visit to Selene?

I needa bubble butt
Old 22-08-2020, 04:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCumsterx View Post
Can you text VP to fast track my visit to Selene?

I needa bubble butt
Lol, I told u I'm just an old regular of his, not even in his top twenty client list.

Selene should not be on the 'hot' list - that's the newer girls, so you shouldn't have problems booking her.
Old 22-08-2020, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 22
xCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxCumsterx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Lol, I told u I'm just an old regular of his, not even in his top twenty client list.

Selene should not be on the 'hot' list - that's the newer girls, so you shouldn't have problems booking her.
Wow...u got my hopes and my woody up already

1 last Hurrah!

Retired Hippo
Old 22-08-2020, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1977 / Power: 5
johnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant futurejohnsmithzz1996 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabehkin View Post
FR for VP Bella since this thread is pretty dry:

First Impression/looks: 7.5-8/10
Resembles photo, but first pic makes her forehead overly wide IMO.
Sharp features with bare face- pretty enough, but quite short, about 1.6m.
+ points for fair skin and tight body with almost no fats
+ points for small pinkish nips
+ points for bubble butt

Experience: 8/10
Shower alone.. was secretly hoping she would join
Dried up and proceeded to lie down.

She proceeded to strip to her red undies and lied beside me.
The sight of her small and pink (slightly inverted) nipples on her natural A+/B- cup is really cute. Was grinning from ear to ear like an idiot

Small talk abit, about our age and work etc to get things going while she cuddled.
The sight of a nubile nude body in sexy red panties made my little bro go to full mast even before the action started. She giggled at the sight, so paiseh

Catbath and BJ
Started with catbath: plenty of nipple licking left right rotation, and also some biting (she asked if I was okay with it) of course okay la if chiobu ask

Next came the BBBJ: Pretty decent and not too short. started with licking the shaft, took her time, and proceeded to the tip.
Wrapped her small mouth over my little bro but didn’t take it too deep, and also not much tongue action. But was done slowly and unhurriedly.

Watching a SYT at work is such a delight, thankfully it wasn’t done fast if not probably wouldn’t have lasted so Long.

+ points for not rushing. Some FLs just do it fast and furious so you finish before the main dish.
+ points for eye contact. Kept looking at me to watch my expressions. Think my face was flushed at that moment.

FJ
After about 10 mins, she asked: "condom on now? or?" and pointed to her tiny little pinkish nips.
I don't really bother with zhut zhut cause I prefer to be serviced, but since she asked so nicely, proceeded to gently flick her pinkies with my tongue.
She proceeded to pat my hair as I was doing it, as if to commend me for being so gentle Didn't try to eat her out cause totally not my thing, not sure if she allows

Caps on and she proceeded to climb on top. Could see her juicy pussy lips sticking out cause she was totally bare.
I pointed and said: "Shaved? wow", and smiled like a little kid at an ice cream buffet.
She proudly replied: "Yes" and proceeded to attempt to slide my little bro in, in cowgirl position.

Took her quite a few seconds to find the right point of insertion cause she was quite tight. Ego boost for me haha.

What happened next was the sight of an eager SYT trying her best to please. She worked really hard, rocking front and back, up and down.
(more of the grinding kind than the furious up and down method)
0 effort on my end cause was really tired from work and just wanted to be serviced.

After awhile, felt that it was a waste to not let her feel the full length of my little bro, so got her to lie on me in the CG position, hugged her, pressed her meaty butt down with my left hand and started pounding away.

Next, smoothly transitioned to missionary with little bro still deep in the tight hole, by gently carrying her and placing her on her back. Not for long though, as my analytical mind deduced that the doggy view would be much better.

Asked her to get on her back (bros who saw her last pic would know) and what a beautiful sight. Tiny butthole but not pinkish.
Major + points if so haha But no anal la.. just a fetish.

She was spreaded like a sphinx.. wasted no time in following up. Her head was turned and fixated in half left position so I could enjoy her facial expressions.
Seeing her blushed up face with frowns and mouth wide open was spectacular.
While on her back, she grabbed my thumb with her tiny left hand, and squeezed on it, as if to egg me on.
The sight of her really thicc butt on her tiny waist made me contemplate:"Why is god so unfair?" (About >70% of my encounters has been ladies with flat butts which was a turn off for me)

The combination of her facial expressions, great smelling long hair, tiny left hand grabbing my thumb while her right hand was grabbing on to the sheets to cope with the pain, made me surrender in no time.
Could feel the tight squeeze in her tiny hole as I was drained of my last few drops of dew.

Overall a positive bonking experience, but not much "After Deed Service" which made it a tad commercial. Nevertheless left a happy man
Solid FR la bro describes the entire experience pretty spot on.
Old 22-08-2020, 06:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsmithzz1996 View Post
Solid FR la bro describes the entire experience pretty spot on.
I'm like a bird who migrated to this dome

Vicky was on my list.. but thinking of dawn first
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1