The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

Old 19-09-2020, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Lazagna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Fr for pandora - vpremium

Looks: 9/10 really looks like a model, slim

Gfe: 10/10 very sweet and caring. Gave me apple slices before the end and was cuddly throughout

Bbbj: 7/10 normal

Fj: 10/10 really good. She kept moaning softly "so big...so good", it really turns me on and encourages me to keep pumping her. She may be slim, but doing her doggy was excellent as well, her ass has plenty of meat for the piak effect.

Frenching & painting: allows and she likes 😄

1 negative point though, the location isnt very discreet.

Ty bro for this wonderful gem.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 20-09-2020, 12:15 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
saigonboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Looking to book queen soon..
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 20-09-2020, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 10
Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!Skinny_addict is one of the Best!

Tried Queen twice and Xiaofan once last week. Definitely good experience. You can recognise them compare to the photo posted. Not like the PRC FL now, which all I encounter is different person and got attitude problem.
Old 21-09-2020, 04:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 8
Satos43 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just tried Smile. Overall, the experience was rather average. If I had to give ratings

Looks: 7/10 (looks quite good and not that far apart from picture)
Boobs: 9/10 (big and nice to touch)
BJ: 7/10 (good but nothing special)
FJ: 8/10 (her riding really great, had to switch positions to not cum early)

Where I felt she lacked was any form of gfe. Quite cold and seemed annoyed. Maybe just unlucky got no chemistry or language barrier with her so maybe other bros experience different. A shame because technique wise, she's good. Would not RTF though.

OKT is responsive and gives very clear instructions. Location is easy to find and nothing convoluted unlike some others I've tried before.
Old 22-09-2020, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
shin15 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR - pandora (V Premium)

Looks: 9/10 - 90% accurate, however her photo don't really do her justice, looks more like those girl you'll see in clubs and want to bring home type

Body: 9.5/10 - Slim and petite, can see she got exercise got those ab lines like those girls you'll see in the gym.

Boobs: 8.5/10 - definitely modified but no complaints there

BBBJ: 9/10 - very willing to please, can feel her sex drive quite high started BBBJ during shower

FJ: 10/10 - nice and tight with the body of those girls you would usually see in gym, started with cow girl and literally let her ride all the way

GFE: 11/10: Started to kiss with abit of tongue action when entered the room then its stright to shower togethe not a time watcher and definitely wont rush you to cum

RTF - for sure, definitely well worth the money spent
Old 22-09-2020, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 13
DannyW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDannyW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDannyW is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shin15 View Post
FR - pandora (V Premium)

Looks: 9/10 - 90% accurate, however her photo don't really do her justice, looks more like those girl you'll see in clubs and want to bring home type
I feel her photo is badly edited and as a result her face look unproportionate and very weird. Which photo do you think that resembles her the most?
Old 23-09-2020, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 5
verilyverily is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverilyverily is a Helpful and Caring Samsterverilyverily is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
I feel her photo is badly edited and as a result her face look unproportionate and very weird. Which photo do you think that resembles her the most?
https://singsupplies.com/img/329940.jpg

This pic
Old 23-09-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 6
xiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to behold

FR for Renee (VP)

Looks: 8/10 - light make up which gives more syt vibes, with some mini tatoo at back
Boobs: 10/10 - natural C, soft and sensitive
French: 10/10 - Will initiate to kiss you like your old school gf and no smell
Painting: 10/10 - she likes it and very wet
GFE: 10/10

RTF: Yes

Last edited by xiaoxin19; 02-10-2020 at 10:23 PM.
Old 23-09-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 13
DannyW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDannyW is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDannyW is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by verilyverily View Post
https://singsupplies.com/img/329940.jpg

This pic
Thanks bro. Look much better than the other photos lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoxin19 View Post
FR for Renee (VP)
Wanna RTF her the next day but was occupied with work and today she quit already. Hope got news about her
Bro you so lucky. I could not book her on Monday, but I managed to meet Dawn. Not that I wanna complain about that
Old 23-09-2020, 04:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 6
xiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to beholdxiaoxin19 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyW View Post
Thanks bro. Look much better than the other photos lol.

Bro you so lucky. I could not book her on Monday, but I managed to meet Dawn. Not that I wanna complain about that
Yea man... but I heard she got some issues with accommodation and suddenly never work already. Maybe some rich dude keep her or she went back home already.
Old 23-09-2020, 04:54 PM
Samster

daniel54 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe went home?? Try asking OKT la
Old 24-09-2020, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 8
Crampler deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My FR on Nona

Had her last night.

Arrangment was easy and location very easy to locate and access.

Looks: 9/10 (seductive asaia hot and sexy look)
Body: 9/10 (consider tall and slim with smooth Skin)
Boobs: 9/10 (nice and firm size)
Frenching 9/10 (Passionate Frencher)
BBBj : 9/10 (Deep Throat With Good Stamina Skills)
FJ: 9/10 (She really enjoy it as much as u do, tried missionary saddle and spoon & lastly doggie)
GFE: 9/10 (Not Rushy & Not A Time Watcher)
RTF: Not Sure
Old 24-09-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster (M)

Elneny deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I tried Gina recently from m4u. Here is my humble fr:

Okt was good. Friendly and clear in his instructions. Prompt response too.

Looks I would give about 7/10. Need to give a slight discount from the photos. But definitely won't reject.

Body is 7/10. C boobs with meat at the right places.

Gfe is 6/10. Can tell she's tired. But service still not bad nonetheless. Polite and attend to your needs.

Overall it is still good. Bbbj is quite long. We did 2 positions before I shoot my load.

Hope try his other girls soon.
Old 25-09-2020, 09:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
camtoeluv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nona SNS

Nona is definitely hot and gorgeous...nice boobs...quite big and firm...body tight ...no stretch marks. Face was pretty, slutty and bitchy... Look like the one shown in picture. English passable and cheerful throughout

After shower, I explored her body....she lied down and I sucked her nipples..and fingered her till she started to whine n moan softly ... After that, she start to lick my nipple and go down slowly to grab my Brother as I fingered her deep till she started to juice.....she got high and wanted to Cap me to get fucked but I wanted to prolonged the foreplay and indicated I want to paint her pussy....gave her a good tongue fuck.. damn.. she was wet and horny...then she exchanged favour and sucked me....her bbbj was shiok .. deep throat that i choked her...she ask to stop and cap me.....fucked her missionary....her pussy was delicious and tight....switch to spoon position n fucked her deep for quite awhile and ended with hard fucking her on missionary .....

After washing up we cuddled n abit, paid her and left.

Overall it was a wonderful experience.
Old 25-09-2020, 04:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 9
ysoserious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for VP's Zoey and Dawn. Tried them on Monday and Today respectively.

Zoey:
Looks: ~90% similar to picture. Although pic look like clubber girl, real life she look like SYT
Body: Slim and Slender
Boobs: A but firm
BBBJ: I would say average
GFE: Nil, I was tired that day and can see that she was too. So I left as soon as I was done

Dawn:
Looks: Prettiest FL I have ever booked across all the domes. She currently has the thicker bangs in one of her pictures, although I do prefer her with air bangs
Body: She's actually quite petite in person, slim
Boobs: B, but the size is perfect on her, and its super soft, nice nipple too
BBBJ: Unexpectedly amazing, I expected it to be like the same as those greener in this field. But its not, there's a lot of suction involved
GFE: 10/10, she will stroke your hair, and even after the shot, while we were cuddling she will still play with your brother
RTF: Definitely, looking to book 2 slots in a row next time. Can't get enough of her

PS: She smells damn good. The perfume she uses, is the very relaxing kind of scent, enhance the cuddling session

Last edited by ysoserious; 25-09-2020 at 04:07 PM. Reason: Typo
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1