The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Old 11-08-2020, 07:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future
Re: Looking for vietnam wife to apply for 5 room bto

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxFTOxx View Post
Bro this is their job. They act how U want them to be. That’s why men always go out makan....it’s to have the experience wife doesn’t give ok. Pay enjoy and forget. In life unless u are fucking handsome or rich, don’t bother with any ‘if’. Seriously I know there are a lot of long hearts out there...but seriously also asking $1k a mth from fl as 保养费. I seriously look down on u buddy, bloody disappointment to us men when U request money from fl. U also cannot decide wat u want, maybe this maybe that, how U expect woman to ever consider being with u. Go upgrade urself to be a better man pls before posting this type of nonsense here. I am usually very chill with cheonging and affairs but using fl’s money when they sell their bodies just for u, that I cannot tahan.
It just clearly shows that fella is a lazy bump dreaming of living off women n leveraging on them.
Pathetic low life! As CCS calls it 'Xia Suay'...
Old 11-08-2020, 08:03 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
johnlo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

what you think vietnam girl leave their hometown and come here?
Old 11-08-2020, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Er.. if she can raise 50%, why not take money and buy a row of shop houses in Vietnam and be a landlord ? Then, she can get any toy boy she wants with the rental !

Anyway, women not so sexual, probably use rental for good life and early retirement..
Old 12-08-2020, 12:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Lorhmaikai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeylangWanderer View Post
Actually i was inspired by vpremium girl Queen. If only i can enjoy such a beautiful wife with fresh tender pink abalone everyday and she can work and earn money for me some more, what a wonderful life that will be

Help la even if you can find viet bu to help you with this pathetic shit you will still face the risk of prison time because you are living off a sex worker's pay which makes you a "pimp".
Old 12-08-2020, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Online the man fight each other
But in her pussy their sperms cry out
We are all sperm brothers here
Is there a need to fight so much
Old 14-08-2020, 11:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 14
dytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud ofdytakeshi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Online the man fight each other
But in her pussy their sperms cry out
We are all sperm brothers here
Is there a need to fight so much
Good luck in your search bro! All the best ya. To me, long as FL is happy, you are happy, then it’s a fair deal. Just be careful about falling foul of the law, this one will be headache, must consider if it’s really worth it or not...
Old 19-08-2020, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Hi bros with vietnam girl kangtao

Do u know any of your vietnam girl looking for husband to settle down in sg? , every month they can keep do fl or ktv girl and give me $1000 pocket money i not ask for much. Although their abalone maybe not so fresh and premium grade new zealand organic from the wild but i still can accept vietnam brand canned abalone as long as they know how to service me.

Or maybe they tired of the sex industry and want to settle down for real with a nice loving hubby... like this we can rent out the normal rooms for income and maybe some part time job still can easy pass life. In this scenario she won't need to give me pocket money, maybe i will go to work everyday and she can just stay at home to look after our kids, do housework etc. When our tenant see her bend over to scrub the floor maybe he get horny and she can earn some extra money to spend, i won't tax any

Btw the bto will be under 2 person name so she should also come up with 50% of the money to be fair
Bro, your idea was good 5-10years back, but now you want to settle down with a FL/ML, its very risky and probably will get you MILF/GILF category at this moment. So if you think of getting young chicks, no chance. They are most likely bao by their sugar daddy.
If you still want to go ahead and take the risk, hope that you don't appear in the newspaper like them

https://mothership.sg/2020/08/marria...LM9RziVz3kEh34
Old 19-08-2020, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1020 / Power: 11
Majide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud ofMajide has much to be proud of

bro i had a good laugh reading at your joke, i seriously hope you are just trolling or else you need some medicine
Old 20-08-2020, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14044 / Power: 19
wohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond reputewohaha96 has a reputation beyond repute

wow, sounds like a wonderful deal, if you have kangtao share share lay, i asking for 2k per month can already, no need too much. I provide free sex also. to the lady
Old 21-08-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wohaha96 View Post
wow, sounds like a wonderful deal, if you have kangtao share share lay, i asking for 2k per month can already, no need too much. I provide free sex also. to the lady
Great idea bro
Old 21-08-2020, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2389 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Do u know any of your vietnam girl looking for husband to settle down in sg? , every month they can keep do fl or ktv girl and give me $1000 pocket money i not ask for much. Although their abalone maybe not so fresh and premium grade new zealand organic from the wild but i still can accept vietnam brand canned abalone as long as they know how to service me.

Or maybe they tired of the sex industry and want to settle down for real with a nice loving hubby... like this we can rent out the normal rooms for income and maybe some part time job still can easy pass life. In this scenario she won't need to give me pocket money, maybe i will go to work everyday and she can just stay at home to look after our kids, do housework etc. When our tenant see her bend over to scrub the floor maybe he get horny and she can earn some extra money to spend, i won't tax any

Btw the bto will be under 2 person name so she should also come up with 50% of the money to be fair
Ya right. She gives you $1k per month but charges you $250 for each bonk ($10 "fake hubby discount") end up you giving her $1k per month instead assuming you get to bonk her 8 times every month on average.

Fact: I have a friend who married a Viet many years ago still ended up divorced when his business failed. She dumped him and their 2 kids for another richer man. Money talks, bullshit walks.
Old 21-08-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

Based on personal exp, FL are just to satisfy our desires.. Expect anything more and you are just making your life complicated.
Old 21-08-2020, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 580 / Power: 6
Nabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to allNabehkin is a name known to all

anyway from the post, seems like he is just trolling.
Bros don't need to be triggered
Old 23-08-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 10
chubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guychubbybastard deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Bro, you stupid or what? If the Vietnam FL can afford to stump up half of the money for BTO she would be better of buying properties in Vietnam singly instead.
Old 24-09-2020, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

Recently i go vietnam haircut in geylang and the hairstylist like want to match make me with her jie mei from Vietnam

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1