The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 23-01-2009, 01:20 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
KingRay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Rainie is here to provide good 3 in 1 service 80/1 plus Free Hotel Room (with Pic)

Hi All,

My Previous Threat have been deleted with no reason, i guess some of the bros who contact me previously have engage her service and should know how good she is. Her name is Ranie, Yu Yu, she have a round firm 36c boobs which is always so delicious to me n what i like about her is her Massge & JuaGen skill as its one of the best i have tried as she know where to put on the pressure n it really kill of those stress i have. She is a very chatty lady n she will provide u with the service out from her heart, 101% good service. U never get bored when u step in to the bath room and to the bed with her as she will get u into the mood Anyway i am just helping her again to post again as i think she is a gem that is hard to come by, her 3 in 1 service which include massage, juagen & FJ is very good and the best of all she provide the room for us, as we can save up those charges.

Here's her BIO DATAS:

Name: Raine, Yu Yu
Look: 6.5/10 (Look will glow on u, MILF Type)
Height: 1.62
Weight: 50kg
Boobs: 36C (nice pair of boobs & suckable nipple to feed hungry bros)
Body:7/10 (Little tummy fat, but who care as i don't)
Pussy: Quite tight and can feel those juice if she cum
Painting: Yes (no smell & clean)
Fingering: Depend (If she like u alot:P)
Frenching: Depend (If u have the chemistry)
BBBJ: 8/10 (she really know how to tease & sucktion is good)
Massage: 8/10 (she will ease your tension)
Juagen: 8/10 (one of the best i have tried)
FJ: 7.5 (Many position base on individual stamina & doggie is good)
GFE: 9/10 (Chatty n 101% all round service)
Damage: $80/1shot/1 hr, Room are on her!!!
Don't Do: Anal, Raw, Cim

I am just helping her out and those bro who have previously had a session with her thru me, do help to post a FR for her and share with all the bros here.

Thos bro who wana get her contact do post a reply or pm me, i will try my best to reply asap.

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/q...76/boobs-1.jpg

http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/q...Ray76/butt.jpg

Last edited by Caveat_Emptor; 23-01-2009 at 08:56 AM.
Old 23-01-2009, 01:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 19
milkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to beholdmilkyyway is a splendid one to behold
Re: Rainie is here to provide good 3 in 1 service 80/1 plus Free Hotel Room (with Pic

Wow sexy boobs but butt too big for my liking. Waiting for new year to be over.. need to save for ang baos.
Old 23-01-2009, 01:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
xbengx is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Rainie is here to provide good 3 in 1 service 80/1 plus Free Hotel Room (with Pic

Hai bro,,

Wat a nice delicacy to eat.......care to share her contact n will post FR once i tried her out...

tks for your time meh...
Old 23-01-2009, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 16
Wooden_Handle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWooden_Handle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro you must get the Supreme Number Collector Award.

See you everywhere asking for contact and promised FR but never happen....

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbengx View Post
Hai bro,,

Wat a nice delicacy to eat.......care to share her contact n will post FR once i tried her out...

tks for your time meh...
Old 23-01-2009, 01:55 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
KingRay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to inform all bros that she only served chinese bros, others i am so sorry.

CHEERS PPLE
Old 23-01-2009, 01:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 16
knownl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknownl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterknownl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

can pm her contact or email me at [email protected] thanks in advance.
Old 23-01-2009, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 16
PureHeart is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPureHeart is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Smile Re: Rainie is here to provide good 3 in 1 service 80/1 plus Free Hotel Room (with Pic

Wow, nice pics n tits. Pls PM me her contact. Never tried 3 in 1 b4. Tks bro.
Old 23-01-2009, 04:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
timidboy06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you Bro KingRay for sharing her contact. I had a two hour session with her as I was keen to try her massage skills. She arrived at the place earlier than me. After I got the room, she showed up promptly. She wasted no time to prepare the bed and stripped into her lingerie as shown in the photos. She had a pair of ample boobs. The sight of her figure in a revealing T-string gave me an instant hard-on. I resisted the urge to hug and fondle her body, so obediently lie on the bed to enjoy her massage. Her massage skills are superb. As the room had a large mirror, I was able to enjoy the full view of her body as she was massaging me. After the massage, she removed her bra and panty and led me to the shower room. As she was showering me, I grab the opportunity to explore and fondle her breasts. She turned her back and clinged closely towards me. She slided her butt playfully against my body upwards and downwards while letting out soft moans. After the foreplay in the shower, she continued with the juagen and bbbj. I could not resist anymore and got up to hold on to her. She put on the cd for me and lie down for me to pump her. All this while holding on tightly to me and moaning out when I was thrusting furiously into her. Overall, she gave a very good massage and lots of GF feeling throughout the entire session as she certaintly knew how to pamper.

Looks :6/10
Body: 7/10 ( her C cup breasts are nice to fondle)
Massage: 8/10
Frenching: No, so I was kind of disappointed
FJ:8/10 as there were lots of GF feeling
Overall: 8/10
Damage: $100+$20 room+$1 for cd
RTF: Yes

Thank you Bro KingRay once again for sharing her contact.
Old 24-01-2009, 05:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 487 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3348 / Power: 21
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to TS's contact, met Yu Yu last weekend. Quite punctual as she was at meeting place on the dot. True to her words, she will book and pay for room. She only had a preferred hotel.
Overall, an ok ZG/FJ/Massage session at $60 (1 hour). I find her face a bit too old for my liking. Service wise, everything was quite SOP.
She will start off with ZG, then FJ, massage last.

FR Summary
Name : Yu Yu.
Origin : Never ask.
Dressing : White blouse with black skirt n heels. Black lacy bra n sexy g-string. As in pic.
Look : Heavy make up. Mature face. Stained teeth as she's a smoker. Straight dye hair.
Showering : Detail. Erotic rabba (her body on mine) and licking in the bathroom as she soaped me. Offered to BBBJ, but I declined.
Body : Mature auntie body. About 1.6m. Some slight tummy. Meaty and tight body. Dun have the tender kind of feel.
Boobs : B cupper. Enhanced. Large light brown nipples for sucking. She likes me to suck hard on her nipples. Keeps on pushing her nipples at my mouth.
Skin : Fair. Not smooth since a bit old. But still ok lah.
Armpit : Not sure whether shaven.
Pussy : Small bush. Didn't let me inspect her pussy....
Zhuagen (with lavender baby oil): Spent some time here. Apply pressure at various points. A bit painful. I still prefer Xiao Hong's ZG.
Catbath : Lick my nipples long and furious.....wet with saliva.
Frenching : No try as she's a smoker. Think she dun allow also.
Fingering : Not allowed. She said might get infected.
BBBJ or BJ (with cap) : On offer but I declined.
FJ (Capped of course): Soft moans. Start off cow girl and I pushed her down for missionary. Explode quite fast. Clean up for me.
Massage : Concentrate on back and shoulder blades. Will cover other parts if 2 hrs, I suspect.
Service : A bit rush as she wants to keep within allocated time.
Attitude : Friendly.
Damage : $60 + $20 (room). Since she pay for room, pay her $80. She knows the recep, so let her handle the room.

Told me she no business and asked me to put in a few good words for her on SBF. I told her we tried but thread always deleted.......

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 24-01-2009, 07:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 198 / Power: 16
bro_bear1977 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbro_bear1977 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Bro,

Do you mind to share her contact?
Old 24-01-2009, 08:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
mel07 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

hi bro ! would like to try her. kindly pm me her contact. thank you !!
Old 24-01-2009, 08:48 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
mad24 is Cool - loads of Potential

bro kindly pm me her contact? thank you.
Old 24-01-2009, 10:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 17
Astroboy77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAstroboy77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro kingray.. since cny is around the corner.. chinatown sure crowded with ppl and cars.. so if the bros here driving, it will be difficult for them to find parking space.. maybe u like to talk to her shifting to other hotel for this period ?

Just my 2cent suggestion....
Old 24-01-2009, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
kyooky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Free and have spare cash, so can have ctc. Thanks
Old 24-01-2009, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 17
mandy2008 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Smile Re: Rain

This woman has many nicknames like FeiFei, BB, XinYi, XiaoYu (small rain). Some times you can get her nbr from adpost/sg. For economic reasons, she will serve you at h81-cozy at jiak chuan rd, off keong saik road. her massage is excellent but fj is so so. her body is gorgeous, pic is true. turnoff for me is she is a smoker.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1