The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2020, 07:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 0
Pdpa is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPdpa is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bros Beware

I just had to post this to warn fellow brothers
Over my 20 years of cheonging had my fair share of bad experiences but this is above all
Was at Bugis area to meet my Friend for lunch but was cancel as he was engage in a last minute arrangement.
Open my Michat and a on nearby function. A China lady message me saying she work in a massage place nearby and asking me to support her.
Looks good from the photo. She gave her pricing and it’s at market rate
Went to the infamous place and paid the $68 at the counter and was led to the room.
Massage for 5 mins straight caway ask for special full services. Since her looks not bad I did not make noice. She asked for upfront cash payment first before starting as she need to pay to the lady boss Honestly this turns me off but I just gave in as Long time never release bro coz of CB haha.
She then went out to take CD.I waited for 15 mins and she have not returned, that got me curious, went out of the room and ask the lady boss at the counter what happen? She just answered me in a sarcastic manner oh your massage over already and pls dress up and leave. I told her I had passed the money to the girl etc. She answered me in her China accent, you have any proof?
At this juncture, the girl was nowhere in site.
I am really tempted to call he police on the spot but decided against it
Dress up and left and take it as a donation to these creatures

I just want to warn fellow Bros here and I will openly post the name of the shop and the girl here

It’s at The Bencoolen #02-06. Girl name is Coco
Have her photo and shop front
Don’t know how to upload

Last edited by Pdpa; 09-07-2020 at 07:44 AM. Reason: Spell error
Old 09-07-2020, 07:47 AM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 791 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119867 / Power: 177
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bros Beware

Shop name?

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 09-07-2020, 07:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 4
Appled1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAppled1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Wah seh, Thanks for sharing! We must always remember golden rule of cash after delivery. Although I know from time to time we forget.
Old 09-07-2020, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1287 / Power: 16
msdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud ofmsdt has much to be proud of

Wa Lao eh
Thanks for sharing bro
I would have called the cops if I were you
Upped your points for the heads up
Old 09-07-2020, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1608 / Power: 13
sincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant futuresincross has a brilliant future

Loading Pics is during posting in <light blue> top right area.
Old 09-07-2020, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Iloveassrim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sorry to hear bro
Thanks for the warning😄
Upped your points for sharing
Old 09-07-2020, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1170 / Power: 5
TheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud ofTheTrader2359 has much to be proud of

People stole your money yet you just let it be?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdpa View Post
Over my 20 years of cheonging had my fair share of bad experiences but this is above all
Was at Bugis area to meet my Friend for lunch but was cancel as he was engage in a last minute arrangement.
Open my Michat and a on nearby function. A China lady message me saying she work in a massage place nearby and asking me to support her.
Went to the infamous place and paid the $68 at the counter and was led to the room.
Massage for 5 mins straight caway ask for special full services. Since her looks not bad I did not make noice. She asked for upfront cash payment first before starting as she need to pay to the lady boss Honestly this turns me off but I just gave in as Long time never release bro coz of CB haha.
She then went out to take CD.I waited for 15 mins and she have not returned, that got me curious, went out of the room and ask the lady boss at the counter what happen? She just answered me in a sarcastic manner oh your massage over already and pls dress up and leave. I told her I had passed the money to the girl etc. She answered me in her China accent, you have any proof?

I just want to warn fellow Bros here and I will openly post the name of the shop and the girl here

Don’t know how to upload
Old 09-07-2020, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdpa View Post

Don’t know how to upload
You don’t have to make police report. Just get bros to every few days do tip-off to police Av. The checks will make them suffer

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 09-07-2020, 09:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 9
wonderwoo78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,you should post the spa name here
Old 09-07-2020, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wonderwoo78 View Post
Bro,you should post the spa name here
He did. Did u read his entire post ?

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 09-07-2020, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
kirayamato85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykirayamato85 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for the heads-up bro.
I also have her in my michat and was thinking of trying her.
Weird this shop have become a con shop?
Have tried it once a few years back and it was ok.
Old 09-07-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Black shop... Really need to tip off vice to raid them
Old 09-07-2020, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
tinashe19 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agreed. We can't have them cheating our hard earned money like that
Old 09-07-2020, 12:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1122 / Power: 16
siralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud ofsiralexferguson has much to be proud of

Wah bro.. ..cant feel your buey songness.. .

Let it go bro.. ..

Pls find a public phone and make a report to police and whack them..

Fair enough if you pay $$, they provide... .

Pay $$ and try to scam us.. .time to show them who is the real boss... .
Old 09-07-2020, 03:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

just get the police to raid these cunts. Send them home before they do more harm. Not surprised if they are also infected.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1