The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 18-06-2020, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5496 / Power: 13
Madpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond reputeMadpig has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Those were the days...trip down memory lane!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
- Tokyo @north Bridge (locals)
Chris & Eva. Had many fun sessions at Tokyo.
Old 18-06-2020, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Casanova2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I ever went to Casablanca and Gucci was going back already. She told me she was tired and asked me to come back the next day. So i sent her home. She was staying at Geylang area. Got a kiss from her. Wahhh like that also shiok already😂😂😂

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Wow bro Gucci another classic but she was quite problematic. I remember there was a samster who stalked her. Sometimes during massage with her will hear someone shouting at the reception and she'll tell me "he's back".

But her service was damn tokong.. When I visited I was usually damn tired.. She see me tired she'll ask me just lie back and she do everything.. Even painting also she "feed" me.
Old 18-06-2020, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 17
sony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of lightsony716 is a glorious beacon of light

Judy and hanis
Old 18-06-2020, 09:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Casanova2005 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried a local by the name of Joanne at Katong Roxy Square? I went to her quite often too....I think now she quit already.
Old 18-06-2020, 10:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Some of my best fucks were in the east. Sea Breeze Hotel - man, those milfs there were wicked. They could make you come twice for the price of one. My fav was this gal called Michelle at the building next to Parkway (not Sea Breeze). Malaysian gal. She was a gal next door, but really gentle, and pretty. Felt like having an affair with your colleague's wife. After the deed, she would check the used rubber to make sure it wasn't leaking. Then she would say, "All your grand children." Anyone remembers Michelle?
Old 18-06-2020, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 22
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

Saw eve from Cairnhill hotel that day at Bukit Merah. She’s old already but still looks good. Lao chio.
Old 19-06-2020, 12:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 12
Dango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDango1882 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

The Health Centers I discovered ... the days when you could find them listed on the classified sections of the newspapers and before I forget ... this was before the big wind circa 2012 - 2013

1. Twins at FLS - mostly Malaysians
2. Bugis at Fortune Center - mostly Malaysians
3. Galaxy at Holiday Inn - mix Malaysians and PRC
4. Dragon at Amara - mostly Malaysians ... slightly better quality on average

5. Angel at Allson Hotel (now Grand Pacific)
6. Skills at Orchard Towers
7. ? name ? at Excelsior Hotel
8. ? name ? at Peninsula Plaza - only one I know of with Indian ML
9. Olive at Bukit Timah SC
10. Solid Gold at Yess (now West Way)
11. Joyful at Middle Road
12. Doris (later called Boutique) at Miramar
13. Lexus than ? Name ? at Balmoral Plaza
14. Sanctuary at Far East
15. Zen at Landmark
16. Youth Spa
Old 19-06-2020, 09:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

she is the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk View Post
Saw eve from Cairnhill hotel that day at Bukit Merah. She’s old already but still looks good. Lao chio.
Old 19-06-2020, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madpig View Post
Chris & Eva. Had many fun sessions at Tokyo.
Is this the shophouse one? If yes I went before. Solid place
Old 19-06-2020, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
Bobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to behold

Small shop, only for 1 customer at a time? I know she closed it many years after that to join a normal HC at a hotel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casanova2005 View Post
Anyone tried a local by the name of Joanne at Katong Roxy Square? I went to her quite often too....I think now she quit already.
Old 19-06-2020, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
Bobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to behold

Many years ago in the vicinity of Isetan Havelock, there was a HC. The owner also did the massage / JG, apparently she passed on due to a heart attack (not during service). She was a lau chio then.

Anyone remembers her and the place?

OR was this MERLIN HC at Beach Road?

Damn - too long and getting old.
Old 19-06-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 877 / Power: 19
farie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to beholdfarie is a splendid one to behold

Nobody metioned hougang de suana at upper serangoon. Mostly mature ladies from malaysia. But super budget, $80 for full course.
Old 19-06-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 20
fire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud offire_element has much to be proud of

yes. One of my fav. Chilli is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farie View Post
Nobody metioned hougang de suana at upper serangoon. Mostly mature ladies from malaysia. But super budget, $80 for full course.
Old 19-06-2020, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
greasebee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by fire_element View Post
yes. One of my fav. Chilli is good.
Ya! Chilli was good... Also my fav.. Wendy and Lillian...Can't have such Milf nowady😢. Any one know or any contact from them?
Old 19-06-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2076 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by greasebee View Post
Ya! Chilli was good... Also my fav.. Wendy and Lillian...Can't have such Milf nowady😢. Any one know or any contact from them?
My fav is Cecelia, hot milf type. Don't know where she go liao.

Lilian think saw her before in People's Park, looks very old already.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1