The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-06-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 12
barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
if all else fails, maybe try xue er (slg), consider a fail-safe.
An Ran (Bella) also fail safe.
Old 28-06-2020, 01:01 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

What's with the putting up of ad but only accept regulars?

Isn't that a waste of money for them?
Old 28-06-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute

I think now they only accept regulars been the wholeday, I msg all the girls in SLg listed all no reply. Kinda disappointed with the web 1st time trying it..
Old 28-06-2020, 01:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 17
yagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
if all else fails, maybe try xue er (slg), consider a fail-safe.

can share her wechat? i sms her or called her before cb till now still no reply. sad.
Old 28-06-2020, 01:51 PM
Samster

barrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud ofbarrysteakfries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post

I think for Jane she has enough customer base to sustain, and I always feel she is not in such a hurry to earn money. Furthermore she is naturally a bit more cautious. When I visited last week, she showed me a text of someone asking her to wear heels and jerk him off using her feet. She said another customer requested her to wear heels and step on his balls. The amount of weirdos puts her on the defensive.
Old 28-06-2020, 01:56 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by yagamisg View Post
can share her wechat? i sms her or called her before cb till now still no reply. sad.
If a WL wants to accept, she will regardless of mode of communications. Getting the WC doesn't make a difference. You might not get accepted into the WC in the first place, so it's moot.

Guess you miss the boat for this, time to move on.
Old 28-06-2020, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute

Managed to book xue er from SLG? Is she really good as reviewed? Is it safe to for BBBJ in this covid situation or I should stick to 2xHJ
Old 28-06-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
I think for Jane she has enough customer base to sustain, and I always feel she is not in such a hurry to earn money. Furthermore she is naturally a bit more cautious. When I visited last week, she showed me a text of someone asking her to wear heels and jerk him off using her feet. She said another customer requested her to wear heels and step on his balls. The amount of weirdos puts her on the defensive.
Siao lang many many sial..

Actually the ball is in her court.. She can monetize such requests to full effect to recoup her loss earnings..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-06-2020, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
If a WL wants to accept, she will regardless of mode of communications. Getting the WC doesn't make a difference. You might not get accepted into the WC in the first place, so it's moot.

Guess you miss the boat for this, time to move on.
On a similar note, I recall someone trying everyday to book Ai La for like 3, 4 weeks? He managed to book her eventually lol.
Old 28-06-2020, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

on those over & above fantasy request is perfectly fine as long communicate in advance and accepted by WL.

footjob, cosplay, 3some etc
Old 28-06-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 218 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrysteakfries View Post
... She said another customer requested her to wear heels and step on his balls...
This person has been around for several years already. Almost every ML I know had come across this individual. A couple of them shared that the guy would ask them to continue stepping on his balls even when there was blood gushing out.

There's another guy, likely different from the one above, will ejaculate blood when climax.

Then there's those who request the ML to urinate on them or to drink the ML's urine to get their high.

What's is surprising is that apart from these perversions, the MLs said that they were "good" customers. They would not give any trouble to the MLs, including paying for the services.
Old 28-06-2020, 02:39 PM
Samster

Everyone has some kinks. Me too, just that not as kinky as those mentioned lol
Old 28-06-2020, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Everyone has some kinks. Me too, just that not as kinky as those mentioned lol
Hehe me too. They usually indulge me coz nothing weird. Haha.
Old 28-06-2020, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 17
venomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of lightvenomancer is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo View Post
agree bro, up u

or get a new sky number to cheong now
My friend have cctv at his office, nowadays cam are super powerful. Can record sound, record in HD and zoom. I was in shock when he show me some recordings. Damn power. Seriously dun underestimate the power of technology.
Old 28-06-2020, 02:47 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1070 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Depends lor.. Can tong a bit with their regulars, and cherry-pick a few newcomers.. Gotta access the risk and rewards during this period..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1