The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-07-2019, 01:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 16
arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!arte is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin View Post
Good that galaxy is back
Always with quality gals
Always will be missing the session with Care
Why miss? She is back la. Just go look for her.
Old 08-07-2019, 02:35 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5385 / Power: 16
doubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond reputedoubledutch has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Laura from TRL:

Face: 8
Body:8
Boobs:10, all natural with no sag
Skin: 8
BBBJ: 9
FJ: 9
French: Yes
Pussy: Trimmed
GFE: 9

As per previous FR's she's really a gem. Very rare to see big natural boobs on small body. Her GFE is really high and have no complains other than the a/c not so cold and bed is noisy.
Old 08-07-2019, 04:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 5
RedRhino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRedRhino deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros,

FR for Natty from Seduction 68 (https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=734246)
Visited on 07/07/19, 0745pm

Damage: 160/2/90

OKT: Bro SD was very friendly and accommodating. Clear instructions and overall smooth booking

Initially she was fully booked and I had my fingers crossed hoping someone would cancel and just nice someone did so I had my chance

Appearance: 8.5/10, Used the picture above as it best represents her demeanor and closest representation of her looks. She's also very petite once she takes off her heels

Shower: NA, Opted to shower myself

Body: 9/10, Toned, fit slim body. Looks like she really takes care of herself

Boobs: Enhanced C cups, enjoyed them thoroughly

Frenching: She enjoys a good french after you warm up to her. She's pretty fluent in it

BBBJ: 8.5/10, She's experienced and can hit the right spots, her tongue action and rhythm was amazing. Her ball sucking is also incredible

CIM: Yes-ish. She doesn't like the taste of cum but she's very accommodating and will try her best to do it.

FJ: 9/10, She can do all of the positions and she's tight. She will also wrap her legs around you during missionary and has good stamina to ride. You can carry-fuck her and overall I can see she enjoys sex. Look out for her lip bites to know when to initiate the second round(if she doesn't ask you first!)

GFE: 9/10, She's very funny, likes to joke and is a ting tong person. Once you can make her laugh she immediately relaxes and is more open to doing things to suit your needs. She also enjoys the hip-hop music I played and she cuddles after each shot. Her english is also pretty good.

Overall: 9/10, made me feel comfortable after less than 10 minutes and her ting tong behavior will surely put you at ease too, everything else you need to know is above. Oh and she also enjoys a beer and if you can bring one for her it's good too. Just make sure you aren't going to drink with her if you're driving/riding
Don't miss out on her bros as she'll be here for only 4 more days! Once again thank you bro SD for bringing her in!

Happy hunting bros
Old 08-07-2019, 04:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
from_nyc is stuck in moderation for some time to come

FR for Riza from Regent Lust:
OKT: Quick response
Looks: Tall, Pretty, All natural, No tatoos, Slight Thai tan
Boobs: All natural C's with perky nipples
Personality: GND Sweet
FJ: Not commercial feel at all. Felt like making love to my Poly girlfriend (back in the day)
BBBJ: Best I've had all year
French: Yes, like long lost lovers
GFE: 10/10
I rarely write FR's, but Riza is special (and a steal at only $100). And since she said that she has very few customers, I am taking the time to write this review. Be good to her guys. She will be here for 1 more week.
Old 08-07-2019, 06:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
NikeAir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Diamond from SS [1/5]

Session on 2/7 630pm
Looks: 9/10, pretty, light tone
Body: 9/10, slim, no fats
Boobs: 6/10, A, not for boobs lover
BJ: 7/10, can be improved
FJ: 9/10, service oriented, great attitude
GFE: 8/10 give a good 15mins massage
RTF: try others first
Old 08-07-2019, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
Duakimon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miss this FL Febby from sexsense/sexamazon.. been a while since last saw her in our shores.. any bros in contact with her knows when she is coming here again??? 😁😈
Old 08-07-2019, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
ignition deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried chivas stable before? Not much fr on them
Old 08-07-2019, 08:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 513 / Power: 19
nitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of lightnitin is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by arte View Post
Why miss? She is back la. Just go look for her.
Sure will bro

Juz need to find time

Old 08-07-2019, 08:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 6
jojoebkk is one of the Best!jojoebkk is one of the Best!jojoebkk is one of the Best!jojoebkk is one of the Best!

My FRs compilation for the following babes:

AKI SEDUCTION68
A RTF for this pint sized babe on 5/7/19 (1 shot)
As per my previous FR, her small frame belies her bed abilities, definitely one of the cutest around and super chatty. Fired off my one shot and spent the rest of the time TCSS and cuddled till time was finished. As good as before, expect she dont really want to french. Suck thumb, bopian.
Overall: 8.5/10

Annie
After leaving Aki's room, contacted Bro SD to arrange for another one shot with Annie. Waited for 30 mins inside my car to R&R till Bro SD gave the green light. Location is the same lol.
Went up and saw probably the prettiest FL I met so far. Annie is like a all natural beauty.
Looks: 9/10
Body: 8.5/10
Boobs: 8/10
French: Doesnt speak exactly like Aki.
BBBJ: 8/10 Doesnt DT but can suck long time.
FJ: 9/10 Quite patient, her face and body I see liao bay tahan, she settled me within 10 mins.
GFE: 8/10 Totally ting tong and can really TCSS like Aki. Again, cuddled with her till time was finished.
One cutie pie and one chio bu settled at one go, no need to waste petrol travelling to and fro.
Thanks Bro SD for the smooth arrangement.

Took the latest gem from Bro SD's collection 7/7/19
Evelyn

Actually I was not too impressed with her photos but cock itchy and read her FR seemed like not bad so made the 1st booking for Sunday 10am. This one also no regrets bonk.
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
French: 10/10 a farking fluent speaker. Quenched my thirst totally.
Pussy: 9/10 farking tight.
BBBJ: 10/10 Song, can go slow and fast, can deepthroat well.
FJ: 9/10 Totally caught me off guard with her prowess. Fucked me like she fucking wants it and wants it badly. Blew one shot on her cowgirl and wanked off my 2nd shot in doggy.
GFE: 10/10 off the charts, she is totally a mistress experience. Sneaky, playful and forever needy.
RTF: Yes Evelyn is ang pai material oh well, maybe not as cute or pretty as the other 2 but damn me, one of my best bonks this year. Or maybe its time to get Natty before she leaves or listen to Bro SD who told me he has more gems on the way. I love this fella, jokes but really communicate effectively.
Checking out for now, cheers!
Old 08-07-2019, 11:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 13
elfanger78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyelfanger78 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR for Evelyn - Seduction
Going to be a short FR as many bros already given so many.

Location - A bit difficult to find parking.😊
Looks - 9/10 - real person looks better. Photo like a bit “fierce”😂
Boobs - 8/10 soft. A handful for me
French - 10/10 definitely yes.
FJ - nice and tight. Manage to make her squirt.(Sorry to the next bro feels the bed is wet.)
GFE- 110% never touch phone at all. Even see time also ask me.
RTF - yes if she haven’t go back
Old 08-07-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried Belle from SS yet? Can share?
Old 08-07-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
Acer09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

T003 and vip888 no more le?
Old 08-07-2019, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 12
jimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of lightjimmypang is a glorious beacon of light

glad that galaxyxcort is back. stable with reliable girls and reasonable price. not like those 15-160 stables that give shit service girls. and most importantly, they allow be to book through wechat, unlike all those rubbish stables that only allow through whatsapp. they are losing my business for sure.

tried alice, young girl 22yr old. sexy figure. big b boobs, the kind that i like, soft with slight sag. perfect to squeeze and jiggle.

she gets quote turn on with frenching. lots of catbath focus on my nipples. give a sensual BBBJ only bad thing is that slightly shorter than i would want.

more than willing to ride during fj, can feel that she is working it when her body perspires and her facial expression! haha that look of holding back and refusing to cum when riding me.

only feedback is the room could be better improved on. other that that, girl is good to bonk. young and accommodating.
Old 08-07-2019, 01:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 6
spicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud ofspicynoodle has much to be proud of

Katie(Ss) Session 2/5 towards free bonk

Looking for high GFE babe and Bro silk recommended Katie. Spot on great hit.

Location: Easy to find in central. Near Mrt and ample parking
Looks: 8/10 Decent looking same as pic. Won’t cancel type
Boobs: 8/10 B cup Natural which suits her body total
Shower: 9/10 Sop. Plays with my dick and allows auto roam in shower
Bbbj: 8/10 Really good. Blow and look at me while doing it. Good suction with occasional deepthroat
FR: 9/10 Tight pussy wet and moans well
Massage: 10/10 this is a bonus. Massage in between shots and really good can sleep
GFE: 10/10 Great English and TCSS well
RTF: Yes

Thanks bro silk for the prompt response and great recommendation. The 5+1 promo is also great. Will look forward to my free bonk in future.
Old 08-07-2019, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2843 / Power: 8
WayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond reputeWayneThomson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojoebkk View Post
My FRs compilation for the following babes:

AKI SEDUCTION68
A RTF for this pint sized babe on 5/7/19 (1 shot)
As per my previous FR, her small frame belies her bed abilities, definitely one of the cutest around and super chatty. Fired off my one shot and spent the rest of the time TCSS and cuddled till time was finished. As good as before, expect she dont really want to french. Suck thumb, bopian.
Overall: 8.5/10

Annie
After leaving Aki's room, contacted Bro SD to arrange for another one shot with Annie. Waited for 30 mins inside my car to R&R till Bro SD gave the green light. Location is the same lol.
Went up and saw probably the prettiest FL I met so far. Annie is like a all natural beauty.
Looks: 9/10
Boobs: 8/10
French: Doesnt speak exactly like Aki.
BBBJ: 8/10 Doesnt DT but can suck long time.
FJ: 9/10 Quite patient, her face and body I see liao bay tahan, she settled me within 10 mins.
GFE: 8/10 Totally ting tong and can really TCSS like Aki. Again, cuddled with her till time was finished.
One cutie pie and one chio bu settled at one go, no need to waste petrol travelling to and fro.
Thanks Bro SD for the smooth arrangement.

Took the latest gem from Bro SD's collection 7/7/19
Evelyn

Actually I was not too impressed with her photos but cock itchy and read her FR seemed like not bad so made the 1st booking for Sunday 10am. This one also no regrets bonk.
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
French: 10/10 a farking fluent speaker. Quenched my thirst totally.
Pussy: 9/10 farking tight.
BBBJ: 10/10 Song, can go slow and fast, can deepthroat well.
FJ: 9/10 Totally caught me off guard with her prowess. Fucked me like she fucking wants it and wants it badly. Blew one shot on her cowgirl and wanked off my 2nd shot in doggy.
GFE: 10/10 off the charts, she is totally a mistress experience. Sneaky, playful and forever needy.
RTF: Yes Evelyn is ang pai material oh well, maybe not as cute or pretty as the other 2 but damn me, one of my best bonks this year. Or maybe its time to get Natty before she leaves or listen to Bro SD who told me he has more gems on the way. I love this fella, jokes but really communicate effectively.
Checking out for now, cheers!
I must take my hat off you, Buddy.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1