The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 24-01-2012, 01:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
lovedanainai is Cool - loads of Potential
Procedures

Hi, been wanting to try petain for a long time.
Can the pros here advise me about the procedures there? example like what happen when you step into a house and who do you approach or how to queue up. haha. thanks!
Old 24-01-2012, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 22
Shooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to beholdShooter is a splendid one to behold
Re: Procedures

When you step in the the house, nothing happens, you will most likely see a corridor.

Don't try and approach any guys walking along the corridor they probably don't want to talk to you.

If you see a queue, stand behind the last person in the queue and make sure everyone stand in a straight line so nobody cut your queue. lol
Old 24-01-2012, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 15
fornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud offornicator has much to be proud of

Most important of all is not to block the WL's door, same goes with her next door neighbour. They angry if you blocking their entrance.

Thank you Bro Shooter for the information.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter View Post
When you step in the the house, nothing happens, you will most likely see a corridor.

Don't try and approach any guys walking along the corridor they probably don't want to talk to you.

If you see a queue, stand behind the last person in the queue and make sure everyone stand in a straight line so nobody cut your queue. lol
Old 24-01-2012, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
171717 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just go there, walk house to house, room to room. If door is open, means available. if closed, got three suitations.
1, engaged in business.
2. Off/on leave.
3. room not in use/empty.
For closed door, u can observe by 3 things also.
1. the red light on top of the door (if there is any). If it on, means WL in, just engaged or door close for some private time, maybe eating, or resting or whatever. If it is off, maybe on leave, off, close shop for the day or room is empty (no WL)
2. By looking at the padlock on the door, is it open or locked from outside. (again, not all room has it) If u see it slide locked from outside, maybe the WL is on leave, or have knock off for the day. if not slide locked, and there no red light on top of this room, u can assume maybe the WL is engage. If there is red light, u can judge by is the light on or off. (refer to point 1)
3. By your experience. Those who went often will know which room is by which WL and is a room taken up or vacant. So if you are frequent visiter, guess by a few visit you can more or less know by experience which room got which WL or is the room actually empty.
If door open, u can see for yourself. if you like the WL, ask for the CAT (AKA pricing). If you ok with it, jus say ok, and walk into the room. In the room, pay first is standard procedure. after paying, i no need to teach u what to do. you know better :P
If you not ok or u feel not worth paying the price u can jus walk off.
enjoy urself
Old 20-02-2012, 05:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
transportguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I had the same confusion my first time. Ok, you are free to walk inside the house and look at the WLs standing in their room. You want to make sure how much they charge. From outside you can ask how much. They normally show with their fingers. 5 fingers means $50, 3 means $30 and so on. The ranger is $20 to $50, as far as I know. There are few $10 available, very old lady. Your choice. Make sure you have a decent appearance. You get better response from WL if you don't look dirty. Try to smile when you approach.
If price is agreeable to you then step inside the room. Hand over the agreed amount to her. (Change will be given). Then strip. She will do likewise also. Depending on the price category, you will get the following services. Not all provide all the services.
First, she will ask you to sit on the basin for a wash of your private area. Then she will wash herself also. (Some WLs skip this part, and go straight to business).
Then it is usually a blow job. (Again low category may not provide this also).
Some provide AR. (Usually the high end ones).
After business, you can wash up, say good bye and leave.
For who provides what service what price look at other reports. I say on the thread somewhere. Good luck with your visit. Please write a report about your experience so we can benefit from your experience. Thank you.
Old 20-02-2012, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Wink H24R (next to R1 Amy) $20

This WL advise me yesterday, i offered $50 without checking her charges. She said i should ask her cat, not the other way around, as if she is concern.

If that being the case, she should have upgraded her service more because she is $20. And i had paid her $50, i also done a session instead of 2 sessions, which she is suppose to provide.

Forget it, still we should take her advice, that is correct. Check pricing not just offer the amount even 4me who upgrade this 3 years.
Old 20-02-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2028 / Power: 13
Asia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond reputeAsia1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: H24R (next to R1 Amy) $20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
This WL advise me yesterday, i offered $50 without checking her charges. She said i should ask her cat, not the other way around, as if she is concern.
.[/I]
bro u r rich man in PT, i always check $$ 1st, hope can get enough $$ dropping and can just fxxx without asking / thinking $$$ like u

Last time take $20 onces, very piss-off, now only focus good $30 / 40, and 50 only
Old 20-02-2012, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
cohen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: H24R (next to R1 Amy) $20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asia1 View Post
bro u r rich man in PT, i always check $$ 1st, hope can get enough $$ dropping and can just fxxx without asking / thinking $$$ like u

Last time take $20 onces, very piss-off, now only focus good $30 / 40, and 50 only
Yes agree yi fen qian yi fen huo, one money one good, some time better pay more after all all ready spend money time go down better to get QC one, better time go is early mondayto fri or else must fight with all people and long quene for good one, so better pay more go early.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1