The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-06-2020, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 14
arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold
Covid-19 patients visited Toa Payoh spa....

A durian stall in Geylang, a spa in Toa Payoh and a Thai eatery in Bukit Batok are among places visited by Covid-19 patients while they were still infectious, said the Ministry of Health on Monday (June 29).

Hmmm.... anyone know what kind and which spa is it in Toa Payoh?
I have not plans to to visit spa for now...

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/co...ok-thai-eatery
Old 30-06-2020, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 13
Porky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to beholdPorky1532 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Covid-19 patients visited Toa Payoh spa....

Most likely will do a contact tracing if it became a cluster. Very close contact between ML and customer. The name of the spa is already in the CNA news though. Look like some normal massage spa to me. Never been there before.
Old 30-06-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future
That spa did provide hj. Glad I did not went there since phase 2. Else hard to explain to my wife now. Haha.
Old 30-06-2020, 10:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Whats the spa name ar ?
Old 30-06-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 544 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4539 / Power: 18
r.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond reputer.fowler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Whats the spa name ar ?
everyday spa ....
Old 30-06-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1466 / Power: 10
thickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud ofthickskin33 has much to be proud of

That's why spa ml please do not raise your price during this period as your customer are at risk too my regular ml raise a 100 from 200 to 300 I respect her decision but no way am I going again even though she is hot minah.

After hibernation for 6 months the urges is still there but can be contain
Old 30-06-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thickskin33 View Post
That's why spa ml please do not raise your price during this period as your customer are at risk too my regular ml raise a 100 from 200 to 300 I respect her decision but no way am I going again even though she is hot minah.

After hibernation for 6 months the urges is still there but can be contain
Fuck so ex sia
Old 30-06-2020, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 934 / Power: 14
arachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to beholdarachno73 is a splendid one to behold

That is why I am not going to spa as there's still a risk and also if you did not get it but was there contact tracing will put you in trouble with your wife... so better not go for now. FL ML still a safer bet in terms of contact tracing risk.
Old 30-06-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
JustLearn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

at this rate, places like OT and parklane are the next to get hit. Then contact tracing will be all over and the next thing is, your family will leave you. Better to avoid going massage as of now, they might soon be asked to close also.
Old 30-06-2020, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

Most bros here are risk takers.....Lol
Old 30-06-2020, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 495 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dddnoob View Post
Whats the spa name ar ?
Everyday Spa...... at Blk 94 Lorong 4 Toa Payoh.
There is a cluster of about 7-8 such spas there within stone's throw from each other. Most are OWO and setup is similar to PPC / OT style of operation. Each session entitles you to massage + hj OR upgrade to fj if the lady agreeable to your topup offer.

What's interesting about this area is that it is located right at the rear entrance of a police station and police personnel always frequent the hawker centre and coffeeshops there everyday. It is impossible that these cops do not know what is going on there or probably they chose to close both eyes to the shennigans.
Old 30-06-2020, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 903 / Power: 9
ciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to beholdciwilover is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Everyday Spa...... at Blk 94 Lorong 4 Toa Payoh.
There is a cluster of about 7-8 such spas there within stone's throw from each other. Most are OWO and setup is similar to PPC / OT style of operation. Each session entitles you to massage + hj OR upgrade to fj if the lady agreeable to your topup offer.

What's interesting about this area is that it is located right at the rear entrance of a police station and police personnel always frequent the hawker centre and coffeeshops there everyday. It is impossible that these cops do not know what is going on there or probably they chose to close both eyes to the shennigans.
maybe just maybe they r the regular dere

No! i will not share soda contact, so please stop asking me
Old 30-06-2020, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 619 / Power: 9
snake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to allsnake1515 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Maybe not within their work scope, it is the anti vice haha
Old 30-06-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 7
MassageSicko is one of the Best!MassageSicko is one of the Best!MassageSicko is one of the Best!

Scary... but I Guess they never wear mask or what if not where got so easy tio.. so far three massage shop kenna.. first is natureland then anqi spa now this.. Guess soon our great Govt might ask the spa to close for the time being le enjoy your massage when you can ba
Old 30-06-2020, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 12
WhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to beholdWhereGotTime is a splendid one to behold

Holy shit... I just texted an ML there for appointment on Saturday... lucky didn't follow through
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1