The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-05-2020, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
liber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Drought extended.Looks like Spas et al will reopen from August onwards ...

Seems like it’s an August re-opening barring any unexpected flare ups in cases ...

For firms that cannot resume operations immediately after the circuit breaker - such as retail outlets, gym and fitness studios, as well as cinemas – they will receive 75 per cent wage support until August or when they are allowed to reopen
Old 26-05-2020, 05:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 6
wildrat88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Drought extended.Looks like Spas et al will reopen from August onwards ...

Hopefully in August, better late than never
Old 26-05-2020, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Which news mentioned it is Aug ?
Old 26-05-2020, 06:43 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
iKINGKONG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I really don't understand why must started a new thread to spread fake news
Old 26-05-2020, 06:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 0
iKINGKONG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

--- Duplicate post ---

Last edited by iKINGKONG; 26-05-2020 at 08:52 PM.
Old 26-05-2020, 07:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 9
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

fake news, but real possibility.

and yes, why open yet another new thread about the same topic that’s already in another thread?
Old 26-05-2020, 08:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
liber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Which news mentioned it is Aug ?
It’s just an inference from today’s Budget speech and the announcement of a staged reopening of the economy.
Old 26-05-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 9
lallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to beholdlallana is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by liber69 View Post
It’s just an inference from today’s Budget speech and the announcement of a staged reopening of the economy.
i know its ur inference and i agreed. thats why i said its a real possibility.
Old 26-05-2020, 11:20 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 4
TankJunk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTankJunk is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Sian to the max ah...rlly miss the girls from 153. Can just remember those solid boobs and CFM face
Old 27-05-2020, 09:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3450 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

And are we to wear mask to spa?
Old 27-05-2020, 11:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 157 / Power: 13
ihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samsterihatealll is a Helpful and Caring Samster

A very optimistic view.

You know those pre-school teachers who turned out to be positive because of our active testing ? Those are hidden cases who showed no symptoms and were only discovered through testing. Can you imagine how many of those cases are out there and quietly spreading ? Seems like CB phase 3 may be delayed for along time until a vaccine is found.
Old 27-05-2020, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
A very optimistic view.

You know those pre-school teachers who turned out to be positive because of our active testing ? Those are hidden cases who showed no symptoms and were only discovered through testing. Can you imagine how many of those cases are out there and quietly spreading ? Seems like CB phase 3 may be delayed for along time until a vaccine is found.
If want just test everyone.. test already 14 days cannot go out.. someone will send food to u.. So to get everyone tested...

What we doing now is a like a ah gua.. scare to do do half half operation...
Old 27-05-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ihatealll View Post
A very optimistic view.

If want just test everyone.. test already 14 days cannot go out.. someone will send food to u.. So to get everyone tested...

Old 27-05-2020, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

I would think August is unlikely. Spas will probably be among the last businesses allowed to resume operations. I would think late in phase 2, perhaps October?
Old 27-05-2020, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1069 / Power: 15
Dogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud ofDogslife has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lazyguy View Post

Do you think we can test the whole nation within 14 days? If cannot, then those who have tested and quarantined for 14 days will have a chance to mix with those haven't tested and at the end lppl.

There is a reason why the government do something or don't do something, so please don't think you are smarter than others
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1