The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-06-2020, 09:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 6
Pastorico deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: When will MPs be allowed to resume operations?

Looks like have to wait for a few more months, sianz...
Old 06-06-2020, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 7
absurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to allabsurdit is a name known to all

Is the govt planning to distribute contact tracing device ??!!
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...r-app-12806842

If it is mandatory, when opens (big if) this industry has to adapt to stay relevant in coming days.
Old 06-06-2020, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1009 / Power: 15
jotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud ofjotan has much to be proud of

Some spas posting on FB says see ‘us’ in July.. don’t know true or not..
Old 06-06-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 801 / Power: 23
2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold2-Nights-In-Bkk is a splendid one to behold

I was told in July too. Let’s hope it’s true
Old 06-06-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotan View Post
Maybe those regular customers or have bookings
Old 06-06-2020, 12:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8137 / Power: 22
lazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond reputelazyguy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2-Nights-In-Bkk View Post
I was told in July too. Let’s hope it’s true
ML also told me July.. as I told her mayb go back for awhile then come back... She say no need lah wait till July ok already...

Maybe they know what we don't know.. haha
Old 06-06-2020, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 21
pakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud ofpakpak2001 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=lazyguy;20036495]ML also told me July.. as I told her mayb go back for awhile then come back... She say no need lah wait till July ok already...
================================================== ==
viet massage girl in havelock road also told me resume in July
ask her why she so confident - she say got inside news
so good news for us lor!
Old 06-06-2020, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by absurdit View Post
Is the govt planning to distribute contact tracing device ??!!
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...r-app-12806842

If it is mandatory, when opens (big if) this industry has to adapt to stay relevant in coming days.
This is like a dog collar
Old 06-06-2020, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1491 / Power: 19
Glenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud ofGlenn Miller has much to be proud of

Local community cases over 10 the last few days. Phase 1 may be prolonged or we may even revert back to CB

No way spas will reopen in July.
Old 06-06-2020, 01:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Hopefully end of the month. But like what bros said if community cases keep increasing, CB phase 2 no come, all ML can eat grass for another month.

However, I heard that the Chinese Chamber of Commerce petitioned to 1 million Minister to be more thoughtful.. many merchants (not just spas n MP) will sink if CB goes on for more than 2-3 more weeks. Already medium sized boys like Starkers already shuttered their 7 outlets. Rest how to tahan? Hillion rental for restaurants is $45,000 easily per month bcos of REITs.. if scholar Minister on paper talk army, lan lan wait for numbers, the whole Spore economy might sink esp pop n mom shops selling stationary, gifts, tailor etc..

If big boys like Dynasty, Imperial, Yong Kang allowed to open, MPs can clamour and say only fair that we open also.. with some measures like face masks.. or.. yipes.. safeSG login or kenna 'dog-tagged' with app's like Big Brother 1984 .. then don't know if dare risk my whereabouts known...

Tempted to ask my MLs to open backdoor and let me in.. but must consider their safety too.. already now got publicised ML kenna fined 21,000 and one home massage kenna go court.. sigh..
Old 06-06-2020, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40349 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

If we observe gov is playing around with the numbers
From 1k+ cases per day down to 500+ per day excuse given due to fewer test
Then base on the figure open up for phase 1
Pass 2 days figure down to 200+ again due to fewer test
So base on figure sooner will open up for phase 2 ... I personally expecting mid Jun or early July
Gov is doing nothing n unable to do anything just to advise stay at home n distancing until vaccine is found
They BTH liao keep giving out $$$ with the pass reserve
Even considering cutting CPF from employers
N more company closed down especially FnB and more jobless n pay cut or no pay leave
So hv to open up for phase 2 in short time .
Only way is to control reported figures due to lesser test as excuses
We r lead n follow 1 big round seriously thinking what had been done ?
Just figure n what can or cannot do BY LAW.

Example ..... MRT and Buses distancing with stickers .... less the a mth 1 day b4 open phase 1 alll stickers peel off ... unable to control .
So what r we doing in the pass ?
Never plan for long run b4 carry out .

Even vaccine is found and open up for phase 3 lives will never be the same again

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4 Shoot To Target 18/4 whiskynaam 18/4 arboy123 22/4

Last edited by loneyheart; 06-06-2020 at 02:06 PM.
Old 06-06-2020, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1736 / Power: 17
TKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant futureTKee has a brilliant future

Have seen the “green spa” near Kovan, hopefully can contact to make appointment when reopened but no contact found. Boleh PM to share contact?
Old 06-06-2020, 02:25 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3471 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108417 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jotan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKee View Post
Have seen the “green spa” near Kovan, hopefully can contact to make appointment when reopened but no contact found. Boleh PM to share contact?
+132 for you

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 06-06-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 917 / Power: 12
deathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to beholddeathnitez is a splendid one to behold

I already see some "local" ml already advertising. Some are really brave.
Old 06-06-2020, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: When will MPs be allowed to resume operations?

Exactly Bro Lonelyheart. If can go up public transport, then what is social distancing ? Then it is all about masking and 80% of us will be asymptomatic. So MP can open too with safe measures like mask. Shops should be face shields, and put on mask when interacting with customers, shopowner behind plexi fibre glass screen at cashier.. if my common layman suggestion is plausible, then how $1 million minister so lacklustre ?

It is easy to follow ten year series answer, tell people mai sia suay, be open-minded and take other jobs but bottom line is must be more proactive and think hard how to open safely on all fronts not just focus piecemeal on FW or Kindergarten teachers testing or open-school-all go back work-come home-dont go anywhere else approach. Pay so high for what ? Sit there give conference n read off the teleprompter?

If can think how to open quickly and safely, then can say world class govt. Now what we have is a committee working with closed mind, other ministers take pay n tiam tiam relax. Consider Tin Pei Ling, say support hawkers simi kum lan, now tiam tiam no suggest anything to help.. any research n suggestions from her to help open sit in makan at hawker centre ? Maybe sitting at table by families since transmission within family is low. Partitions between aisle table ? But cho bo.. lan lan tiam tiam collect money..

.. thread is about when MPs open, but I feel everything is linked and must see situation more as a system approach than current piece-meal approach by White Pigs.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1