The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central

Notices

Keong Saik/Desker /X-Dresser central It's like Geylang on a budget!

User Tag List

Old 05-02-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 8
Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Zeelova FR thread!

Happy CNY Darlings!!
Old 07-02-2019, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Thailove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Feel so hot after reading all..
Old 07-02-2019, 12:03 PM
Samster

Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thailove View Post
Feel so hot after reading all..

Lol!

Congratulations. Did u take a cold shower?
Old 12-03-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster

time doesn't erase the memories,
i just learn to negotiate my pain.

".. you go back to her and i go back to black.."
Amy Winehouse 2006
Old 09-04-2019, 09:38 PM
Samster

And shes meeting again:

13th April to 16th April 2019

Interested ... link up with me via WeChat.

ID stated below
Old 09-04-2019, 10:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Chaos1Yet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Im interested. Pm me pls
Old 10-04-2019, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos1Yet View Post
Im interested. Pm me pls
Hmmmmmmmmmm...
Old 13-04-2019, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
RogueArcher is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelova View Post
And shes meeting again:

13th April to 16th April 2019

Interested ... link up with me via WeChat.

ID stated below
Wechat you no reply
Old 13-04-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RogueArcher View Post
Wechat you no reply
Many message they cant locate zeelova_cd
But boysssss... the id sign off below is Zeelova_08...

Or line me at Zeelova
Old 12-06-2019, 04:57 AM
Samster

Its always nice to cuddle when its cold

Old 27-08-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 14
viper182 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Met Zee from an app sometime back and lost touch after that. Was browsing about, came across this thread and check her out on WeChat. what a change!

What I love about Zee how she treats everyone. Her blowjob is unforgettable. It is the best I ever had and after having hers, most ladies and some CD I tried... cant match hers. She never blows you straight.. she tease you first and she takes her time.. licking / sucking you. She also has a nice tight ass which I enjoy pumping.

hope you check your wechat or see this post and reply me soon coz I want to have you again!
Old 28-08-2019, 03:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper182 View Post
Met Zee from an app sometime back and lost touch after that. Was browsing about, came across this thread and check her out on WeChat. what a change!

What I love about Zee how she treats everyone. Her blowjob is unforgettable. It is the best I ever had and after having hers, most ladies and some CD I tried... cant match hers. She never blows you straight.. she tease you first and she takes her time.. licking / sucking you. She also has a nice tight ass which I enjoy pumping.

hope you check your wechat or see this post and reply me soon coz I want to have you again!

Now I know why suddenly got new adds.

Oh well...whoever enjoys quickies will enjoy quickies.

I prefer to have my own bed time story.

Looking forward to continue the story soon. Muahahhaahah
Old 27-09-2019, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 10
shaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of lightshaft69 is a glorious beacon of light

So...where do I begin? Still recovering from the amazing experience earlier, so let me try to gather my thoughts and give a review.

Met Zee after work at my place. When she walked up to my door, first impression was, "wow she's pretty". Welcomed her in and she asked me to lead the way to the bedroom. We started kissing, and boy was she a good kisser. She moaned and shuddered as I kissed and licked her neck, and she pulled down her top for me to give her sensitive nipples some attention. After that, it was time for me to lay back and let Zee do what she's best at.

She started off with giving me a cat bath, sucking and nibbling on my nipples, and made her way down. The moment she wrapped her lips around my cock, it was a heavenly feeling! No words can describe her skills. She slowly twirled her tongue around my cock, and soon I was all the way in. Took her time to suck me real good and slurped on my cock which I loved. She really knows what exactly to do to make you feel good. You have to experience it to know what I mean. After a long time of enjoying her lips, I came in her mouth and she swallowed it all!

We rested and chatted for a while after the first round. Her GFE is amazing, as we cuddled together and kissed as we laid in bed. I got the urge to feel her mouth around my cock again, and I got up on my knees and slipped it into her waiting mouth. Ahh that wonderful feeling again! I slowly thrust in and out as her lips worked their magic, and soon came for the second time and she swallowed every drop.

Guys who are still on the fence about trying Zee, wait no more. Her blowjob is truly out of this world, and she is such a nice person to chat with, whether before, during or after everything; total GFE. Whoever has the opportunity to meet her, treat her well, guys. She's a gem!
Old 27-09-2019, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaft69 View Post
So...where do I begin? Still recovering from the amazing experience earlier, so let me try to gather my thoughts and give a review.

Met Zee after work at my place. When she walked up to my door, first impression was, "wow she's pretty". Welcomed her in and she asked me to lead the way to the bedroom. We started kissing, and boy was she a good kisser. She moaned and shuddered as I kissed and licked her neck, and she pulled down her top for me to give her sensitive nipples some attention. After that, it was time for me to lay back and let Zee do what she's best at.

She started off with giving me a cat bath, sucking and nibbling on my nipples, and made her way down. The moment she wrapped her lips around my cock, it was a heavenly feeling! No words can describe her skills. She slowly twirled her tongue around my cock, and soon I was all the way in. Took her time to suck me real good and slurped on my cock which I loved. She really knows what exactly to do to make you feel good. You have to experience it to know what I mean. After a long time of enjoying her lips, I came in her mouth and she swallowed it all!

We rested and chatted for a while after the first round. Her GFE is amazing, as we cuddled together and kissed as we laid in bed. I got the urge to feel her mouth around my cock again, and I got up on my knees and slipped it into her waiting mouth. Ahh that wonderful feeling again! I slowly thrust in and out as her lips worked their magic, and soon came for the second time and she swallowed every drop.

Guys who are still on the fence about trying Zee, wait no more. Her blowjob is truly out of this world, and she is such a nice person to chat with, whether before, during or after everything; total GFE. Whoever has the opportunity to meet her, treat her well, guys. She's a gem!

LOL. And youre nice too.
Old 28-09-2019, 10:37 AM
Samster

He said I reply too short... so I decide to come up with my part of story.

Been a while I met anyone... last one was in April .. a 4 nights rendezvous.

So back to this:

We chatted for quite sometime, say about months. I didnt promise I would meet him.

I was feeling hormonal on Monday and visibly upset by Tuesday night after I bumped into someones partner - more of that on my wordpress.

So for some reason I message him on Wednesday.

I meet you. I suck. I go.

So there I am in my first time ever in my work attire (no I dont wear a dress or suit), leaving office and with my Prada wafting through the hallways towards the office lobby.

My grab arrives and off he brought me to location.

This is unprecedented as I never in the history of my life made this kinda call.

Arrived at location and gave a smile to the owner of the house.

He has a nice smile. Thats important. A smile means everything - Rem that guys!
He seems nervous while I was my usual self - calm and confident. He assess me from top to toe and stealing glances as he closes the door. I held out my hand and ask him to lead the way to the playground

He hug me close to him as soon as we in the room.

Would you like to clean your make up - he asked.

My eyebrow shot up and I told him I m not wearing any. He appeared puzzled and then he goes ooohh... youre pretty then

I take it as it is. Everyone opinion is different.

He smiled and kiss my lips immediately. We kissed and kissed. And soon I was on his bed and him kissing me on top.

He was obviously eye-ing my blooming assets. A modest 40B and growing. firm and supple when held with manly hands.

I turn his attention away with my smile and eyes. He kissed me harder this time. While I was lost in his kisses he began roaming my top.

I push him away and remove my first layer. I was still in my inner and my bra was the last piece. We continued kissing and slowly I lift down my inner and he hungrily eyes it. His fingers flick my nipples.

I am still as sensitive.

He stopped and began kissing me again. He slowly kissed my neck. I began moaning.

Something about attacking that part of my body will send tingle all over me and I will not want it to stop. I was gasping for more.

He didnt stop and at the same time his hands squeeze my tits - hard.

I moan louder.

Soon I pull down the inner top again and this time he took a mouthful while his tongue played with it. I rubbed my hands all over his body. My legs was being pinned down by him. I felt him expertly sucking it making me moan non stop for more. My tingling sensations is felt all over as I struggle against him where he just went harder at it pinning me down and soon enough I shuddered and gave way to the endless little pleasure my body just had.

The horns in me is out.

Made him to take off his T-shirt and soon I was on my fours over him.

My long hair swipe across his face.. I went down to his chest as my tongue began doing its role.

Lightly flick on his nipple and I went Down to his abs. Go back up to the other nipple with tongue trailing across. I was soon licking him all over his body.

Ohhh its nice Zee

I roam about till I reach the ultimate pleasure of a man - his balls. His legs over my shoulders as my tongue slowly licks his balls.

He moaned

I work it slowly until eventually I began licking up his cock like how I lick my ice cream.

Slowly lick his dick head.

He look at me.

I look at him as I part my hair aside.

Slowly.. engulfing his cock with my mouth..and he moan as I took it all in and I felt him twitching a few times as I began my work

The rest as how he said when he cum as I slowly suck and twirl him all over.

The first load came announced as I felt shot after shots filling me up.

I open my mouth and let him see whats in it before gulping it down my throat.

I excuse myself and wash up before being cuddle by this guy.

He negotiated for a 2nd shot after our cuddling kissing and seducing each other which I oblige which this time he was pumping my mouth instead.

I felt turn on by the whole scene and even more so now as I m writing this down.

His second shot was faster as I felt his load shooting down my throat. I hungrily swallow it all.

I reached his place at 6.45pm... I left at 9 pm. A 1 hour rendezvous became something more.

An interesting action post work in the very new me...
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1