The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 08-01-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 152 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 11
PrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to beholdPrcLust is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advanced View Post

Bro PRC waiting for you show me this newb ley... but i cannot tahan 3p yet
I will be there again on 15-18/1/19. You have my WeChat so contact me if you are there during this period.
Old 08-01-2019, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
tengs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maiden Nagoya Sex Trip

Summary
- Can try Tantan for non-working girls but expect them to look worse than photos
- Hard to find pretty working girls on Saturday
- Approach at shopping malls may be the best

2-3 days before going, I changed my location on Tantan and it was great, got tons of likes. I was able to be very selective and still get matched with the most pretty ones. Set up a bunch of dates.

From Harbourfront to Harbour Bay, approached two SG girls and got their contact, still chatting with one at the moment.

Walked from Harbour Bay to Formosa Hotel, the took a gojek to a shop behind Nagoya Hill Mall and rented a motorbike for 100k a day. Able to rent with just passport and Class 3 driving license (I don't have bike license).

Went to 7-8 booking joints on a Saturday between 12pm-3pm, very disappointing. Me and a friend only saw one girl that we think is ok. SYT very cute but nose is too wide. After visiting different joints, my friend went back to pick her up while I went for my Tantan appointments at Nagoya Hill. I forgot to them him to bargain from the quoted price of 1.4m.

From 3pm-9pm, met 6 Tantan non-working girls plus 2 of their friends. Unfortunately it was quite disappointing.
Girl 1 - Wore a fake Rolex watch, fake Ray Ban, fake LV, bad teeth. Decided to quickly move on since still got 5 more girls to meet
Girl 2 - Looked the worst in photos, but the best in real life. 19yo, pretty eyes, fair and smooth skin
Girl 3 - 18yo, would look super cute if she was not fat
Girl 4 - Very cute and fair Chinese girl, but bad teeth and too short. And kept bragging about a Singapore friend who came all the way from Singapore just to give her chocolates
Girl 5 - Good facial features but too much pimples, very short
Girl 6 - Tall, good facial features, but have pimples

Asked girl 2 to "go drink with my friend at hotel." Tried to close her in my room, but took a lengthy negotiation, and she wanted all the lights off, so it wasn’t very interesting. Then asked girl 6 to come, tried to close but she rejected and went home.

Went to my friend’s room and brought her working girl to my room, left the door unlocked so my friend can join in the middle of the deed. His girl is superbly good service and GFE, but when my friend came in he couldn’t get it up because he already came once earlier in the day. Paid the girl extra 300k.

Next morning went to my friend’s room and closed his girl in his bed again. Again he was not interested, sex drive is too low. The whole time my friend only came once.

Throughout the trip, I also approached 3-4 pretty girls at shopping malls and got their contacts. Chatting with the most pretty one now, very tempted to return next week for her. See if you can spot her at Nagoya Hill Mall, she’s the prettiest girl working there at a clothes shop

Thanks to all the bros on this forum for providing valuable information for my research prior to the trip, especially for nono1973’s guides.

This is my first time writing such a long FR, please up my points and power if you enjoyed it, and if you want to read more about my sex-ventures in Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, China, Europe and USA.
Old 09-01-2019, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
m600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud ofm600 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
My SOPs might be time consuming, and sometimes I do end up with no suitable cewek. My hit rate though is at least 80% young and pretty ones. On those fruitless nights, I'll just call those that I ST'ed before.

Haha Bro same here man
NO FRENCH TONGUE FIGHT IS NOT CALL GFE! IS NOT MAKE LOVE,IS CALL FUXK!FINGERING OUTSIDE CB IS CALL TOUCHING CB NOT FINGERING!CIM W/O LICK N SUCK DRY/FL CHARGE $120 WITH ROOM? IF WE BOOK HOTEL ALSO $30 BUT WE GET TO USE TWO HOURS OF ROOM EVEN FL NOT STAYING,STILL CAN LAY ON BED N TV! PLS UPZ
Old 09-01-2019, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by <censored>
Bro Nono, please forgive me for reaching out to you. But I got a question about breaking a joint girl's contract. The girl told me that she need 27 Juta to break her contract (for her, paying back debt and such) and there is no other fees. Is that true, that her boss will not add on extra for breaking her contract early?

Is there any precaution that I should take when negotiating with the boss (I would straight up pay the 27 juta)?
This is a no choice thing, if you wish to buy over the contract for the girl in any booking joint, whatever price the booking joint's boss name, if you agree,then pay up or else just leave it till the contract is over (whereby your girl shall continue to work and the business-type itself is not legal,hence i hope you arent expecting a receipt or something)

From what i know, the shorter the contract the lower the "end-contract" price. Meaning...

Original contract is 6 months, and the girl has serve 3 months, the price for the leftover 3 months would be cheaper than for 4 months and 5 months of leftovers. And if you find it too expensive for 27 juta, then can try asking again in one month's time. It would most likely be lower than 27 juta.

Another thing is,most of the time, part of her earnings were "saved" by her boss. That part of her "saved earning" (by her boss) can be used to offset the contract-leftover. And when it comes to this, it really depends on how honest the girl is with you.

I put this question out in public forum,censoring off your nick in hope to see if any other experience bros here would be able to share or chip in more info regarding this "booking joint girl-contract topic".

Cheers!

* speaking base on shared info by 3 bros whom i have met in person in this forum who has ever buy over the girls contract before,hehehe... i may have missed out something tho,hence your question is now in public.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 09-01-2019, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I put this question out in public forum,censoring off your nick in hope to see if any other experience bros here would be able to share or chip in more info regarding this "booking joint girl-contract topic
That is paying off the no. Of days left on contract.
If the contract is 6 months. Then the Usual counting should be:
180 day - (no. Of day she already work) x (the cut of per booking the joint expect to made). Normally will round off to a figure.

Example:
If she already working 4 months, left 2 months with the joint
And if her booking is 1juta. (if she earn 500k and joint earn 500k)
The counting will be
60 days x 500k = 30juta.

The girl sure will have salary with the joint, she can either use her salary to offset part of the amount, or after the customer paid off the agreed amount and withdraw out her salary.
Once agreed on a amount counted by the girl and the boss, no other fee will be added. Let the girl do the nego, or someone familiar with the scene to do the nego.

Take note if this:
Girl ususally will nego on the days of work, as she wont work evey day in a month due to period.
After customer pay up the sum, the boss ususally will give the girl a small amount as a thank you.
Old 09-01-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
The girl sure will have salary with the joint, she can either use her salary to offset part of the amount, or after the customer paid off the agreed amount and withdraw out her salary.
Once agreed on a amount counted by the girl and the boss, no other fee will be added. Let the girl do the nego, or someone familiar with the scene to do the nego.

Take note if this:
Girl ususally will nego on the days of work, as she wont work evey day in a month due to period.
After customer pay up the sum, the boss ususally will give the girl a small amount as a thank you.
Thank you for the extra info. I have never done that before and can only share base on what i hearsay from bros who has physically done it before.

I have replied to the guy who PM-ed me and send him to this thread so he can hear what you shared (and any bros who might reply thereafter).

Thank you again.

Cheers!

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 09-01-2019, 02:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Waiting for bro Ndnd, bro Naka, bro MM (a few of them by this nick,hehehe..), bro Iccycold, bro Kab ,bro Blackpage,bro Leo and the others
One of these days when the right time comes,you might get to see them,hehehe...i am a fate-believer.

Quote:
I agree, bro NDND have already told me to lower the expectation way before i arrive in batam lol..
if there is 0 gfe/service its hard to have any fun
In case you havent already know, GFE can be built up and/or be "created" in Batam and it really isnt a difficult thing in Batam (aka Indonesia). Its just a matter of how and the right timing,hehehe...try it out a few more times on what you like/love,and you eventually will be able to grab the right ropes.

For someone like myself who dont speak Bahasa,dont have Andy Lau's good looks and popularly known to be "Stingy" among the booking joints and massage girls in MPs,hehehe...i dont have a problem,let alone you or any other male bros.

(my written 40 trip summaries which i recorded were proofs,hehehe..)

Every cheonging places is different (as in tactics use in booking joints,in KTVs, in Pubs, in Massage and spa, in Wechat etc), just depends on how you like each of them to be. Just dont expect consistency (like in China, thailand etc). This kind of things seldom happens in Batam.

I am still learning.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 09-01-2019, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 12
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Think twice before u do it.What do u expect from it.Sugary promise is part of life parcel from these girls.Think twice & always standby for the unexpected bro.To them they have nothing to lose worse to worse they just return back to this kind of lifestyle.Beware of crocodile 's tears.Just an advice from a lesson learnt the hard way long long time ago.
Old 09-01-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

I have add-on and compile the Ramadan Info and the Chinese New year info into my signature under :

Some Batam Basic Info Update
(up till Dec 2018)

( Click to show/hide )

...on my signature.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
My own records of Batam's overnight booking joint listing (Dec 2018):

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12380

The Batam Beginner's travelling guide :

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=15...postcount=6277

Batam's Hotel with FREE shuttle service :

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=17...ostcount=12019

My collective Batam Transportation Info :

https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?p=...9#post18103029

Add-on

Chinese New Year Info. My experience and some info..
(things to watch out for)

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12693

Ramadan Info :

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=14...postcount=2228
So much for 2018. Now to head towards serious-mode in preparation for my upcoming CNY 2019 trip,hehehe...

Hmm...after re-reading the CNY Info that was compiled,i realized that i might need to add on more info into it. I missed out the CNY money changer portion and hotel booking part....*sob* ...and i have about 20 days to do so.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 09-01-2019, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DDAMn View Post
Just an advice from a lesson learnt the hard way long long time ago.
I have heard lots of similar incident as such as yours in Batam (and from other countries too). But the reason why i didnt add those good advise you shared into my previous post...

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12763

..is becos i knew someone else will do so,hehehe...

Not counting i have witness 3 happy endings and in my heart truly hope they could live happily ever after. The other more negative perspective of my own is becos sometime,i feel human needs to fall down in real life in order to feel pain (part of a growing up process). And when they feel the pain,then they will know they are not right. If they dont learn from it, the pain will continue to keep coming back in future from the choice they made everytime they come to the same/similar crossroad.

I have seen both the good and bad endings,so i look at it as 2 side of the coin. It could either end good,it could also end bad. Its another bro's choice to made (his life afterall). I just dont wish for my words to in anyway interfere in his choice he made. Be it if its going to ultimately bring him regrets or happiness.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 09-01-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11734 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengs View Post

This is my first time writing such a long FR, please up my points and power if you enjoyed it, and if you want to read more about my sex-ventures in Malaysia, Myanmar, Thailand, Cambodia, Vietnam, China, Europe and USA.
Nice FR but sorry i do not have rep power to up u. Quite interested in renting the kup kia and explore batam on a 2-wheeler. The wind and the freedom . So far I've only rented motorcycle in bali and phuket.
Old 09-01-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1183 / Power: 18
Advanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud ofAdvanced has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrcLust View Post
I will be there again on 15-18/1/19. You have my WeChat so contact me if you are there during this period.
doubt i can go this month... most likely next month or april

Quote:
Originally Posted by tengs View Post
approached two SG girls and got their contact, still chatting with one at the moment.

Throughout the trip, I also approached 3-4 pretty girls at shopping malls and got their contacts. Chatting with the most pretty one now, very tempted to return next week for her.
wa... even sg girl also kio tio... you should be quite ham hor
Old 10-01-2019, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 12
DDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDDAMn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
Nice FR but sorry i do not have rep power to up u. Quite interested in renting the kup kia and explore batam on a 2-wheeler. The wind and the freedom . So far I've only rented motorcycle in bali and phuket.
Actually u can goggle it there a few companies doing bike rental.But just do standby IDP along with your local spore license dun become a scapegoat of pak polisi 's greed y..
Old 11-01-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
toadd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone know if there is any photo booth in Nagoya to take passport photos? Thanks!
Old 11-01-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

Hmmm....looks like the IDR strengthen against the SGD for 2019.

Indonesia domestic flight air ticket during CNY 2018 was about 1.9 juta for 2 way,today its like around 3.25 juta.

Lion Air used to not charge extra for passenger bringing more than 7kg on-board (for hand carry bags),Jan 2018 they start to impose extra charges.

CNY time, horizon ferry ticket going to Batam cost an extra S$12.00 over the regular S$48.00...i believe hotel room wont be low too (which is why i book them few months in advance).

Looks like Hang Nadim price is going up,not a good sign.

Update as of 13th Jan 2019 :

Horizon wont be charging an extra S$12 for the CNY 2019 ferry trip to Batam Harbour Bay,as according to the Horizon Ferry counter staff/s at Singapore Harbour Front. Just updating.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Last edited by nono1973; 13-01-2019 at 11:28 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1