The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 05-06-2020, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

When is this Timo Werner transfer ever going to end, now there are claims he is confirming moving over to Chelsea..
Old 05-06-2020, 10:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 4
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
When is this Timo Werner transfer ever going to end, now there are claims he is confirming moving over to Chelsea..
He's on the move, that's for sure. Won't end up playing with Leipzig for longer than another season. Always seen interviews where he's eyeing the premier league. He could walk into the Chelsea first team, but won't be so easy to displace any of the front three from Liverpool.
Old 06-06-2020, 05:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 150 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12116 / Power: 11
ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

count down

My 2023/24 season prediction[

Min 4 pts to trade. Rd 2 - recorded
Old 06-06-2020, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedeathknight View Post
He's on the move, that's for sure. Won't end up playing with Leipzig for longer than another season. Always seen interviews where he's eyeing the premier league. He could walk into the Chelsea first team, but won't be so easy to displace any of the front three from Liverpool.
Anyway I have my doubts on Bundesliga players making the switch over to the PL, most of them tends to need lots of adjustment to the faster pace in PL..
Old 06-06-2020, 12:17 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
Deal is confirm ..... Chelsea buying him for $54m.
Only left medical and signature.

Actually Werner just wants to play in the BPL and would sign with any club that wants him...... although he had hinted his 1st choice would be Liverpool. Since Klopp announced not taking in new players this transfer window... nor making any approach for Werner.... he accept Chelsea's offer lor.
Old 06-06-2020, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 4
Thedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThedeathknight deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Deal is confirm ..... Chelsea buying him for $54m.
Only left medical and signature.

Actually Werner just wants to play in the BPL and would sign with any club that wants him...... although he had hinted his 1st choice would be Liverpool. Since Klopp announced not taking in new players this transfer window... nor making any approach for Werner.... he accept Chelsea's offer lor.
Has the transfer window officially opened though?
Old 06-06-2020, 05:52 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thedeathknight View Post
Has the transfer window officially opened though?
The 2020 BPL summer transfer window officially opens on 10th June 2020..... but contracts can only be signed after 1st July 2020 for deals confirmed early.

The last day is 31st August 2020...... but because that day is a public holiday in Britain...... the last day for English clubs is 1st September 2020.
Old 06-06-2020, 05:53 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
JadeBird deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quite disappointing to read that LFC & Klopp will not be buying any new players in this coming transfer window.
Old 09-06-2020, 10:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with the decision not to buy Timo Werner. Sadly for him, the reasons supporting such a transfer disappeared over Covid-19. Liverpool was worried about Salah and Mane leaving in Jan for the AFCON. Just like the Olympics, the tournament may be postponed due to Covid 19. Financially clubs are hit by the extension of the season and the ban on the crowd. Clubs have to return money to the broadcasters too.

Few clubs can afford to pay a rotation player $200K pounds per week now. Especially when the view is Covid 19 may hit again during the winter months. If there is a future lockdown, Liverpool will bleed paying him $200K per week to stay home and stay safe. Plus paying a newcomer so much is unsettling to a squad that has won so many trophies over the past 12 months.

Have you guys watched the movie Moneyball? John Henry appeared in the movie and it talks about the rationale behind buying players. I think with Covid 19, many clubs will sell their promising talent to raise funds or sell high wages superstars at a bargain to lower costs. Liverpool can take better advantage buying such players rather than engaging in bidding wars for Timo Werner, Sacho etc. This is the Moneyball idea.
Old 09-06-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

ThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond reputeThisIsMelwood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
I agree with the decision not to buy Timo Werner. Sadly for him, the reasons supporting such a transfer disappeared over Covid-19. Liverpool was worried about Salah and Mane leaving in Jan for the AFCON. Just like the Olympics, the tournament may be postponed due to Covid 19. Financially clubs are hit by the extension of the season and the ban on the crowd. Clubs have to return money to the broadcasters too.

Few clubs can afford to pay a rotation player $200K pounds per week now. Especially when the view is Covid 19 may hit again during the winter months. If there is a future lockdown, Liverpool will bleed paying him $200K per week to stay home and stay safe. Plus paying a newcomer so much is unsettling to a squad that has won so many trophies over the past 12 months.

Have you guys watched the movie Moneyball? John Henry appeared in the movie and it talks about the rationale behind buying players. I think with Covid 19, many clubs will sell their promising talent to raise funds or sell high wages superstars at a bargain to lower costs. Liverpool can take better advantage buying such players rather than engaging in bidding wars for Timo Werner, Sacho etc. This is the Moneyball idea.
I am with you.

Werner wanted Salah no 11 jersey and Salah not willing to give up. Tough to ask a 2 times Golden boot winner to give up his no 11.

Werner is not guaranteed to start and as German footballer the most prolific was former Jurgen Klingsman. So huge gamble to pay somebody not proven in EPL.

£200k per month salary will make many unhappy players.

Liverpool already had a huge wage bill per month for players salary. The covid-19 pandemics had lost around £20 to £30 millions.

So any big transfer costing alot of cash will be a big gamble.

The AFCON is suspended and so Liverpool will not lose Mane and Salah in January 2021.

Old 09-06-2020, 11:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

it's good to know we are keeping the core players.

some fringe players will depart in the transfer window. this leaves our younger players with more chances of 1st team action. Elliot, Brewster, Williams need to grab the chance.
Old 10-06-2020, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

Disappointed Timo Werner ain't coming after all. He would have made a difference and I would have been more assured of our battle on both fronts to get #20 & #7 next season.

That said I understand and appreciate why FSG did not make the purchase.

Damn bloody covid-19 has wrecked and caused so much loss of life, damage and uncertainty.

It is what it is.

Then again who knows, when one door closes perhaps another one might open after the covid-19 situation has subsided and stabilised.

Till then, just have to trust that Klopp & Co can get the best out of what we have now.
Old 13-06-2020, 06:02 AM
Samster

Warm up match

Liverpool 6 - 0 Blackburn.

Old 15-06-2020, 06:54 PM
Samster

Happy birthday Mo Salah

Born: 15 June 1992 (age 28 years)

Old 16-06-2020, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, Guys, If you want to watch that warmup game,
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1